Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No, I did the thing why not get the reward?

The fact that you don't have time to spam run it doesn't mean others should suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by mahesvara View Post
    why? what point does it serve other than to punish those who put more time into the game?
    Except for the fact you can 3 chest Maw 4 times in the time you 3 chest Halls of Valor. Equal time, way worse rewards.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I think so. I'd like to see lots of legion content have diminishing returns, actually.

We finally have all this content to do, but I don't actually want to be able to spend 60 hours a week increasing the power of my character. Because when I don't, I am letting my raid down.

I am really liking the artifact weapons, but sort of hating artifact power. Would a weekly cap have been so wrong?

I made the exact same post 2 weeks ago.

I feel like it needs to be done. Both for the mental health of the players involved into MOS constant farming and to make other dungeons viable again. I don't think anyone wants to run Hov anymore, while its a nice dungeon, its by far the worst M+ you can run that and arcway. Hense when you get a key for them you are doomed to take long time to create a group and of course you'll pick people from the lower tier of skill.

Why does every suggestion to fix a problem have to be a negative?

I'd like to not only see AP increases for longer dungeons, but also a weekly bonus for the first of each dungeon you run on mythic+ to further incentive doing different dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yuux View Post
    I think so. I'd like to see lots of legion content have diminishing returns, actually.

We finally have all this content to do, but I don't actually want to be able to spend 60 hours a week increasing the power of my character. Because when I don't, I am letting my raid down.

I am really liking the artifact weapons, but sort of hating artifact power. Would a weekly cap have been so wrong?
    This is from the post way back when they introduced uncapped Valor in WoD in 6.2.3

"Virtually everyone draws a line somehow and compromises in most of these areas, making a judgment about the point at which further expense (whether of gold, or time, or effort) is no longer worth the benefit. This system presents another one of those choices. The need to "save players from themselves" is a familiar refrain - but past experience has shown that people are better at managing their schedules and gameplay choices than many of the comments in this thread would suggest."

So unless that mindset of Blizz changes I doubt they would agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    I made the exact same post 2 weeks ago.

I feel like it needs to be done. Both for the mental health of the players involved into MOS constant farming and to make other dungeons viable again. I don't think anyone wants to run Hov anymore, while its a nice dungeon, its by far the worst M+ you can run that and arcway. Hense when you get a key for them you are doomed to take long time to create a group and of course you'll pick people from the lower tier of skill.
    never had trouble with forming good arcway groups, it's by far one of the easiest and drops great loot.

The only change Mythic plus needs is for the AP to scale with the dungeon timer. Dungeons with longer times to complete should offer more AP. Maw of Souls should not give as much AP as Halls of Valor.

This is coming from someone approaching 35 traits in 2 specs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mahesvara View Post
    never had trouble with forming good arcway groups, it's by far one of the easiest and drops great loot.
    Its one of the easiest but one of the slowest dungeons...

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Why does every suggestion to fix a problem have to be a negative?

I'd like to not only see AP increases for longer dungeons, but also a weekly bonus for the first of each dungeon you run on mythic+ to further incentive doing different dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

This is from the post way back when they introduced uncapped Valor in WoD in 6.2.3

"Virtually everyone draws a line somehow and compromises in most of these areas, making a judgment about the point at which further expense (whether of gold, or time, or effort) is no longer worth the benefit. This system presents another one of those choices. The need to "save players from themselves" is a familiar refrain - but past experience has shown that people are better at managing their schedules and gameplay choices than many of the comments in this thread would suggest."

So unless that mindset of Blizz changes I doubt they would agree.
    I like this idea a lot. I've spammed MoS so much I actually forget what goes on in dungeons like BRH or VoW. However at the same time I don't the rewards to compel me to feel like I NEED to do each dungeon every week.

Deleted
    The major change needed is that you shouldn't get rewarded so much for faceroll keys.

I wouldn't mind spamming m+ if higher keys were rewarded properly, but the most efficient way of farming AP/legendaries/gear should NOT be +3s on low-medium keys. With current gear anything below +10 is just straight up mindnumbing.
    Last edited by mmocf2aa074f10; 2016-11-21 at 11:35 PM.

How is going as fast as possible mind numbing?

Deleted
    No restrictions. One good thing about legion is that people who spend more time finally get some kind of a reward.

agreed HoV etc should receive buffs, don't nerf maw/nl etc that just puts people off doing mythic+ instead encourage people to do all keys, maybe that even means looking into balancing something like a tyrannical xavius & advisor melandrus which both have soft enrages on higher difficulties that lead to unhealable damage or 1 shots.

Deleted
    there shouldnt be 1 shots in 5 man Content if you didnt do something wrong other than not having a CD anymore .. thats simply stupid

This is a terrible idea. I like that I can run mythic dungeons as much as I want and have a chance to get upgrades and gain AP. This would put unnecessary restrictions on players which isn't fun.

If blizzard wants us to run the other dungeons more they could implement random keystones on top of your specified one.

Each week players receive a 2nd mythic keystone that is a random keystone (affix and dungeon are random, difficulty level is specific). There is a font of power located in the chamber of the guardian in dalaran. Players form a group and then put in their keystone and get teleported to a random dungeon. The affixes they get for that dungeon are random as well out of the 8 different preset combinations. If players complete the dungeon in time the keystone upgrades, if not it becomes depleted. As a reward for the extra challenges, random mythic dungeons award 50% more AP and 1 extra piece of loot.

I'm sure quite a few people would start running these instead - especially for 2-6 keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumex View Post
    No, but Blizzard need to look into certain dungeons, the difference between dungeons is just too big right now. Why do a HoV when u can do 2x MoS in the same time. Getting like a 10+ Nelth compared to lets say 10+ CoS is just like doing 2 different diffuculties even tho both dungeons are +10 and thats a bit frustrating when u get a +10-12 key that is just waaaay harder than it could have been if you got another key.
    I say add extra loot/AP per boss in a dungeon. HoV would go up in value per time a bit at least. Maybe make HoV give an extra chest on top of the current extra chests. I say maybe cause that could swing it the other direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    Like the more times you do the same dungeon the less AP and chance of loot you get. After let's say five runs of Maw of Souls you'd get loot locked from that instance not being eligible to trade water others received either and get no AP tokens from the bosses.
    A better title would be "Should others be punished for not playing the game I think they should play it". What is wrong with you OP? Are you so threatened by others that you want to punish them if they do more than you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

No, but there should be a comparably quick and repeatable way of gaining AP outside of them. If I wanna spend my non-raid time doing pet battles, gathering, solo WQs, etc, I shouldn't really be at a disadvantage if I don't wanna run the same dungeons we've run from August repeatedly..

Quote Originally Posted by demonicpanda View Post
    No, but there should be a comparably quick and repeatable way of gaining AP outside of them. If I wanna spend my non-raid time doing pet battles, gathering, solo WQs, etc, I shouldn't really be at a disadvantage if I don't wanna run the same dungeons we've run from August repeatedly..
    At the very least they should boost the emissary AP considerably.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    A better title would be "Should others be punished for not playing the game I think they should play it". What is wrong with you OP? Are you so threatened by others that you want to punish them if they do more than you?
    Yes that's it, obviously. /facepalm