Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why do people become so fanatically defensive when somebody provides a subjective opinion about Legion?
    Why do some people become so fanatically offensive when they provide their subjective opinion about their subjective opinion about legion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JadedTauren View Post
    Every five seconds there's a "If Blizzard doesn't do X people will quit" thread. People are still here.
    Indeed. Learn to ignore threads like this ^_^
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    congrats... you have an opinion. now don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Cool, so do you. Want to shove yours where the sun doesn't shine, cause really-- everyone has one, just like we all have assholes. Maybe your opinion feels better suited and familiar with where I mentioned.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    That be funny if Blizzard would do that, which they don't. Under no circumstance will Blizzard delete a battle.net account, but you know good for you?
    They do so...you're dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    Wow, so edgy, so cool.
    Fail troll. Work at mcdonalds more.

Quote Originally Posted by Woa View Post
    They do so...you're dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

Fail troll. Work at mcdonalds more.
    Cool thing boss.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Cool, so do you. Want to shove yours where the sun doesn't shine, cause really-- everyone has one, just like we all have assholes. Maybe your opinion feels better suited and familiar with where I mentioned.
    No idea what your talking about considering I never once stated my opinion. I just stated that the OP doesn't speak for everyone.

IF people quit over 7.1.5 please stay away this time and stay off the forums. I swear the amount of complaining because things are all exactly how you want is stupid. Its absolutely nothing to contribute to the game except to whine whine whine... please leave and stay away

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    People are going to quit always.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Let's be honest with ourselves for a second. Bliz could butcher the shit out of 7.1.5 and wow would still be the best mmorpg on the market. People have come to expect perfection with no setbacks when it comes to class design from bliz. Balance has been in better places in the past it's true, but you don't just totally reimagine half the classes in the game and not hit more than a few bumps in the road. Quit if you want to. The game is still there and still good even if it's unbalanced, and rerolling is a time gated nightmare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    IF people quit over 7.1.5 please stay away this time and stay off the forums. I swear the amount of complaining because things are all exactly how you want is stupid. Its absolutely nothing to contribute to the game except to whine whine whine... please leave and stay away
    This... I really enjoyed how much better the community was when the subs went down to 5-6 million in WOD... there are a sort of people that aren't satisfied with this game for a long time, but yet they come back every addon, I think they should just deal with the fact that WOW is not a game that they enjoy anymore (the reasons for that can be legit, it's all a matter of taste) instead of whinning all the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why do people become so fanatically defensive when somebody provides a subjective opinion about Legion?
    It is human nature to insist your opinion is the only opinion and people are doing it wrong if they don't do it your way or believe the same thing you believe. That statement of course is still a broad stroke that could apply to all people... but doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    No idea what your talking about considering I never once stated my opinion. I just stated that the OP doesn't speak for everyone.
    Obviously they don't. You clearly expressed an opinion and yada yada yada.
    There are many who feel the same as the OP, so the OP does sort of speak for some who have the same opinion, no?
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Isn't this an obvious fact? Like saying, if the next xpac isn't fun people will quit. This just in, grass is green, and as long as it is nourished will continue to be green!

Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    This expansion was great but if they don't do a good job at balancing classes, revamping talents and abilities you might see one of your good friends just flat out quit. There is a lot of abilities in this game that are garbage and a lot of talents as well so theres people that are listening to what Blizzard is saying and hope this will get changed but in reality Blizzard are only accurate with 60% of the shit they say.

They did a really lazy job finalizing this expansion. The new talent selection style was meant to give people non cookie cutter ways of thinking and its fallen back to cookie cutters because they don't know how to not only tune numbers but see when an ability will clearly be better than the other besides just numbers. They are so lazy with everything they do I mean look at their response about them overusing the Gronnling mount model..Their response was literally "its a lot of work making new mounts so we just reused gronnling!"....

Fix all the bugs in this game please, fix your cookie cutter talents AGAIN. Quit saying specs don't need a buff and actually listen to your playerbase and give it a buff. If Blizzard fail to do all of this in 7.1.5 people are going to slowly start quitting because of crushed hope and its actually sad that they are able to create a great expansion but fail on the next biggest thing people care about, class/talent balance.
    People like you are fucking exhausting?

Can you just shut up for once?

10+ Year Old Account
    whats with all those prediction posts ?

Quote Originally Posted by orca2425 View Post
    This is what there doing, there releasing the game in pieces,which is pretty smart all the console games already use this technique..that is why the launch was so smooth..now if they would stop misleading players and over hyping everything that would be great..I unsubbed for like a year..and came back..my poor shammy cannot get any love so I hope and pray there telling the truth about the buffs.but if not..ok I have a fire mage..and I'm slowly figuring things out.. and even tho Im way behind..ilvl 821.on my fire mage and will not raid until about a year from now..its ok..it's not like I bought stock in this company and I'm losing anything..I buy prepay cards so I can stop at anytime that's my choice..
    insert wat gif

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

legion is too good I kinda wish it sucked some more so that I wouldn't play it so much lol. Playing way too much haven't been this hooked since BC and early WOTLK.

If blizzard DOES do a good job in 7.1.5 people will quit. The title is vague and pointless.

Only in this forum do I see so many people predicting the imminent failure of WoW. And they've been predicting it since the first time I ever visited MMO-C. Meanwhile Legion is a smash hit, players wanting game time and other services are driving the price of tokens up up up, and my guild is bigger and more active than it's been in years.

None of that means you have to love the expansion yourself, and I certainly sympathize with anyone who feels they need a break - I took one for 3+ years after Cataclysm. But those of you tying to argue that Legion is objectively bad or that it has been unpopular with the majority of players? You are deluding yourself. Most of us are loving it.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Only in this forum do I see so many people predicting the imminent failure of WoW.
    WoW has been dying for 12 years.
    One day it will - because all product cycles reach their end.

Then people will probably go 'lol told you so'.

It's tiresome as hell, but it's just part of how some people are wired.
    Just shrug it off and let these people stew in their negativity.