Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I have four children, all mine. All on different forms of contraceptives, including the dreaded, now illegal, Norplant (which permanently damaged a large portion of my nervous system when they had to forcibly sever it from my arm, the most pain experience in my life - way worse than giving birth four times, no less...). After that, I ended up getting my tubes tied (which resulted in collateral damage ), so that I can absolutely have no more children.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Had a vsec at 20. One of the best things I've ever done.
    Agreed, I just did mine a few months ago.

Married with two kids, living the dream.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Married with three, my oldest recently scared me by telling me that he 'might have accidently gotten his girlfriend pregnant.' (he didn't.) Seeing how I'm in medicine and made very sure my kids know everything about protection we had a somawhat lengthy and heated discussion as to how he could have 'gotten her pregnant by accident.' So yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    I'm married and don't want kids. My wife desperately wants them.

It might lead to us getting divorced...we'll see.
    Isn't that something you usually discuss and settle before officially settleing down?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Isn't that something you usually discuss and settle before officially settleing down?
    Sure, and we did. But we got married almost 6 years ago and people, circumstances, and outlooks change.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to adopt some one day.

I don't have any that I know of but I do want kids at some point.

I have kids- two, boy and girl.

Pros: Everything.
    Cons: Everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might pick some up at the store at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having kids? Yeah, no thanks. Getting married is already a death sentence to your freedom/friends and potentially your liquidity/assets. Plus, there's already enough people on this planet. Ask yourself one question, do you feel lucky? Because 5-10 marriages end in divorce.

And believe me: that bitch will take everything that's rightfully yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure, but I'm fine either way. If I ever marry someone who wants kids, I'll be happy to make/adopt them. Otherwise, I will enjoy freedom, I guess!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

No, don't intend to.

The problem is I'm heading into my 30's and the baby question starts popping up more and more...

If there would only be a way to skip parenthood and jump right into grandparenthood. Being a grandparent must be great, all the good and adorable moments without all the negative parts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once the new pain job dries on the ice cream truck...

No... too selfish... no share!!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by TiltEV View Post
    Having kids? Yeah, no thanks. Getting married is already a death sentence to your freedom/friends and potentially your liquidity/assets. Plus, there's already enough people on this planet. Ask yourself one question, do you feel lucky? Because 5-10 marriages end in divorce.

You have a seeeriously wrong view of the women.

Deleted
    Not married, no kids - not that I'm against the idea, it's just that I prefer my current lifestyle with casual relationships, and don't see good enough incentives to change

I find the attitude of a lot of men on here sad, but understandable

Modern society has spent the last few decades demonising men, mocking fathers, and doing other things that have largely turned men off from having stable, productive families

Longer term, this isn't good for society but hey, as long as we're all having fun
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-11-22 at 07:36 AM.

No I don't have any kids. I have no interest currently. I wouldn't say absolutely no. I probably don't have good genes anyway and I don't want to be pregnant, maybe by the time I care they'll have those fake uterus things.
    X

I do want kids when I find a woman to marry. Not interested in marrying an American or Western woman for the most part, unless she comes from a more traditional background. I'll probably marry a woman from my area of the world when the time comes. 34 now, and each season makes me lean more towards settling down. But I'm not quite there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TiltEV View Post

Holy shit someone had a bad relationship.. Hope you work your shit out man that's a terribly unhealthy view of women/marriage.

OT: I don't have kids but I do want them, so does my gf. We want at least one before we're 30 and we're 24/23 now, so we've got a few years to work on our finances and planning for the future.

I never liked kids when I was younger, hated them even, but they've grown on me and I'm excited to have my own.

Deleted
    I discussed it with my girlfriend. It basically means she would have to stay home to take of them since I work about 60+ hours a week.

Well see