Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    One of his choices for a Cabinet post held his plans the wrong way and the media managed to photograph it and then blast it all over the internet so...

not classified, but mishandling info is pretty clearly not just a CLinton thing
    Certainly not, though destroying evidence as an art form may arguably be. Just glad to potentially have my party back. The shame is that it took almost 25 years.

I understand many MMO-Champ posters weren't even alive at the time, but this is the woman that managed to help Republicans retake Congress for the first time in 4 decades in '94.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Lol Still harping on emails. Oh noes, she mishandled emails and lied about it. If that's big enough to be a disqualification, then how the hell can you support someone like Trump? A man who has been sued hundreds of times, lost many of them. A man who hasn't paid his dues at all. A man who literally defrauded money from thousands of Americans. A man who has stated that he will bring back policies that were already deemed to be direct violation of constitutional rights. If you're going to complain about Hillary doing something borderline illegal, you cannot support Trump (unless you would like to admit how hypocritical you are).
    Vince Foster would have voted for Trump.

For the record, I've been a democrat longer than many of the posters on this forum have even been alive. The Clintons have been the worst thing to ever happen to this party in my lifetime, and that's a span that includes Jimmy Carter.

As an aside, I'm not sure you should be rushing to mention fraud. Haiti's still wondering when that aid is due to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    And he won't have to answer questions, win win for him and his supporters.
    That's not necessarily true.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Yeah, he's really lining up for the reporter questions in that youtube clip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    Certainly not, though destroying evidence as an art form may arguably be. Just glad to potentially have my party back. The shame is that it took almost 25 years.

I understand many MMO-Champ posters weren't even alive at the time, but this is the woman that managed to help Republicans retake Congress for the first time in 4 decades in '94.
    Nah. Nixon takes the cake for destroying evidence. Nothing Clinton has done is unique to her.

Also, Id prefer the Repubs from as late as the early 2000's personally. I cant identify with the Tea Party or alt right. They are simply too extreme for what I was brought up in.

unless you were referring to the Democrats. eh... which is why dynasties outside of sports are bad things.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Let me help your awareness, again.

This effort accomplishes nothing, and is invalidated by the stroke of a few but very powerful pens.

It's over, accept the results and move on. Don't become the next incarnation of Obama's "bitter clingers"

Whatever you decide to do with knowledge about this is your buisiness, but your lack of interest doesn't invalidate the efforts of anyone who would rather have a sane person in office. Have a nice day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Nah. Nixon takes the cake for destroying evidence. Nothing Clinton has done is unique to her.

Also, Id prefer the Repubs from as late as the early 2000's personally. I cant identify with the Tea Party or alt right. They are simply too extreme for what I was brought up in.
    Nixon didn't even manage to destroy all of the evidence. Worst of all, it was his decision not to burn every tape. If he had, nobody would have heard the vulgar, racial spew that came out of his mouth behind closed doors and his legacy would be marginally more favorable.

Yeah, he's really lining up for the reporter questions in that youtube clip.
    Sarcasm isn't getting you anywhere, it just makes you look like an ass.

While he's not going to answer questions at that very moment, there will be opportunities for questions to be asked to him AND members of the Senate and Congress. There's also nothing stopping you from asking questions yourself using official channels.

And he won't have to answer questions, win win for him and his supporters.
    I wish more people understood why this is a bad thing. Why isn't it more clear then this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    I wish more people understood why this is a bad thing. Why isn't it more clear then this?
    Nothing stopping you from contacting elected officials and asking the questions yourself.

Sarcasm isn't getting you anywhere, it just makes you look like an ass.

While he's not going to answer questions at that very moment, there will be opportunities for questions to be asked to him AND members of the Senate and Congress. There's also nothing stopping you from asking questions yourself using official channels.
    When? He spent the last several months ducking the press. He's avoiding his protective press pool. He's not doing press conferences as President Elect.

So how long do we have to wait for him to demonstrate some respect for the press?

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing stopping you from contacting elected officials and asking the questions yourself.
    Let me just give ol Melted Waxwork himself a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/mashable....android-att-us

This is a pretty glorious middle finger to the media. Between this and his Twitter, it's pretty clear Trump has no intention of allowing the media to be a middle man between him and the people. What do you think of this?

Come sing to us when same "media" catches him with something unethical and gets him impeached. There are no more elections. Preaching to same trailer humping group won't help when magical wall, paid by Mexico no less, never materializes.

I, for one, am glad he bypassed the media and went to a platform for all to watch. Smart move on his part, now everyone can judge for themselves without meddling.
    Again, CSPAN has been around for ages. This isn't new or different.

Trump's last press conference was over 100 days. A long time for a Presidential elect.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

So how long do we have to wait for him to demonstrate some respect for the press?
    There's a question you should be asking him or your elected member of congress/senate.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Again, CSPAN has been around for ages. This isn't new or different.
    Right, but last I checked Trump wouldn't need to be answering questions through that either.
    Last edited by Baelic; 2016-11-22 at 04:45 AM.

There's a question you should be asking him
    WOULD LOVE TO BUT HE"S NOT TAKING QUESTIONS RIGHT NOW

jesus dude.

I, for one, am glad he bypassed the media and went to a platform for all to watch. Smart move on his part, now everyone can judge for themselves without meddling.
    Yeah, we all know how clever average person is

WOULD LOVE TO BUT HE"S NOT TAKING QUESTIONS RIGHT NOW

jesus dude.
    I'll keep hammering this in ask these questions to him or members of congress/senate yourself. If not now, when he enters office. Last I checked email, phones, snail mail were things, or did we suddenly enter the stone age? I hear he's very lively on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Yeah, we all know how clever average person is
    So? People have the freedom to inform themselves and create an opinion. Or do American brains shut off for four years, only to turn back on again when it is time to mindlessly choose a new leader?
    Last edited by Baelic; 2016-11-22 at 04:50 AM.

god he looks stoned as shit
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Do you seriously not understand the quanitative difference between some rando firing off an email to Trump@Trump.com and him having to answer direct questions on camera in front of reporters?