Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    So after all the inevitable blunders he'll make he won't be able to blame the "liberal media" boogey man?

Sounds good.

Oh he will find someone to blame. Republican swamp (people he is keeping around), Hillary, globalists, Chinese and maybe Mexicans. He will be the "victim" President. Even on his day of impeachment hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    I think it's a good thing that he;s fobbing off the Media. This means that they cannot change what he said with sly edits. It's also pretty fucking funny, because I think he's doing it partly to spite them after all their Hilary support & slander to his team. I mean, the media KNEW they fucked up, and WE KNOW that because they sent him mail BEGGING to be allowed to do stuff for him.

Fucking, brilliant.

He has no fear of the media and its wonderful . The MSM have been corrupt for too long

PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Removing bad regulation is fine, but there's no reason to tie it to the creation of new regulation. If it's bad after some random new regulation goes live, then it's likely bad today too and should be removed independent of anything else getting passed. It's also incredibly possible that some regulations should be replaced or modified, as opposed to removed outright. What's he going to do if he runs out of harmful regulations to repeal? Start mowing down the good ones just because he said he'd remove two for every one new one? What Trump is doing is appealing to the type of dumbshit that considers only volume and not substance when complaining about excessive regulation.
    The interpretation could be that before a new regulations is passed, there must be some work done to simplify and incorporate a couple of others.

I'm not sure the US works the same as our country, but this could also mean moving some regulations into proper laws though the parliament, where previously they were just decisions by the executive.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/mashable....android-att-us

This is a pretty glorious middle finger to the media. Between this and his Twitter, it's pretty clear Trump has no intention of allowing the media to be a middle man between him and the people. What do you think of this?
    Well, when he skipps the media he can't blame them when he says something stupid... You know, like he does every time he opens his mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    He has no fear of the media and its wonderful . The MSM have been corrupt for too long

They're going to report on him either way - whether they get info direct or not - so if he's so confident why not deal with them direct?

Sounds like he's scared the MSM might hold him to account.

Deleted
    Well the good ole days of protectionism, toll and tariff walls coming back.. I´m sure americans will love doubling the price on iphones.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Makes sense, if you want to address as many people as possible you use the biggest network on the planet. It's not Trumps fault if the TV networks hadn't realised how obsolete they had become until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Well the good ole days of protectionism, toll and tariff walls coming back.. I´m sure americans will love doubling the price on iphones.
    Let's do it. Iphones are made by robots. Cost increase to customer is bs. Come up with another example.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2016-11-22 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    If Obama does the same thing he would be called the most cool, youthful and modern president ever.
    Well, it's Trump so lets keep throwing slurs
    Oh, I don't think anyone would accuse Trump of not being "youthful".

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah I mean, its only like half the world blew up in a bought of protracted madness the last time nationalism was the driving political force.
    And yet your kind would defend Religion. Kinda Ironic dont you think?

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Are you telling me they wouldn't do anything nefarious? The peoples trust in the media is at an all time low, pretty much world wide and not just america. It's a legit reason to dislike the lamestream media.
    It is always nefarious to report exact words, right? Name one thing reported about Trump that was not said by him, on tape no less?

Trump said I have a small wee wee.

Media said Trump has small wee wee.

Trump claimed media bias and Trump fan like you jumped in claiming he meant "America" has small wee wee.

Trump is least vetted President in modern history. Where are his tax returns? I often ask people if they even know his middle name. All that said, good luck playing the victim card now. Now there is no media and no election. Please keep us informed as America is restored to it's former glory. Washington is "fixed" with no corruption! World respects us again and ISIS is no more (Islamic terrorism is no more). Illegals are all gone and all the trailer humping voters are living large on Trump jobs! In the end, those are the things that count.

Let us know! I am sure media will lie about a new wall while everyone driving south keeps bumping into it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Let's do it. Iphones are made by robots. Cost increase to customer is bs. Come up with another example.

Wait what? So Mexicans and Chinese are robots? Surely we will take those jobs away from robots and give it unskilled high-shool dropouts in Mississippi or..Michigan? How much were we paying these robots? Gotta be good paying job, you know. Full 11 dollars an hr!

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    And yet your kind would defend Religion. Kinda Ironic dont you think?
    Actually religion is a bastion of the right wing. The left usually leaves it in peace provided it causes no issues.

And if we want to talk people with blinkers on someone just accused this site of having "euro left wing mods." I don't think we have a single European based mod for GenOT right now. It shows how far people go to try blame something that doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Actually religion is a bastion of the right wing. The left usually leaves it in peace provided it causes no issues.

And if we want to talk people with blinkers on someone just accused this site of having "euro left wing mods." I don't think we have a single European based mod for GenOT right now. It shows how far people go to try blame something that doesn't exist.
    My point is if religion can cause no problem, so can nationalism. This is another false pretext to attack a diverging opinion. Just like communism beign wrongfully a curse.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    And trump is held to account by YT comments? The man is a coward!
    Have you ever been to Youtube? Nothing holds a person to account like YT comments, they are like the opening the holy ark XD

I thought it was genius to go this route. There was no cable news armchairing of it. It's a refreshing idea. I hope he continues doing it. News networks are so jaded and the spin they try to out on everything is worn out.

Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    Good.

Fuck the media, we don't need them. They need us.

It is much better that we have elected officials going directly to the PEOPLE, not the corrupt media.
    I hope this becomes the norm.

It is unfortunate that a lot of people are going to be against the idea of elected officials speaking directly to the public just because it's Trump that's doing it.
    This is a good thing for us all.
    Yes, so much better if Nixon didn't have to bother with the pesky Washington Post. For a Trumpster, you seem to have a lot of faith in government.

Feels a bit like the flat-earth people have taken over the world... Screw the free press, screw civil rights, screw the environment, screw democracy, let's have a strongman who speaks the truth directly to the people.
    Last edited by atlings; 2016-11-22 at 12:23 PM.

Does anyone think he will keep going aroound the "MSM"

Imo the MSM is not trustworthy. MSM not needed these days with youtube + twitter + social media etc

Quote Originally Posted by archimonde9999 View Post
    Does anyone think he will keep going aroound the "MSM"

Imo the MSM is not trustworthy. MSM not needed these days with youtube + twitter + social media etc
    Yes, because manipulating internet opinion is not a big business. Everything you read on the intarweb is totally true, I promise. People want to be fooled and have their biases confirmed. Critical media is more important than ever in the age of propaganda and global stupidity.

Deleted
    Hardly surprising that he would want to avoid talking with msm, not saying he's right to cut them out but I'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Hardly surprising that he would want to avoid talking with msm, not saying he's right to cut them out but I'm not surprised.
    It's in line with the campaign. Trump revoked press credentials and blocked media from attending his rallys, another first for presidential candiates. Usually because he didn't approve of their stories or thought they were critical of him. He also talked about "opening up" the libel laws. This goes against american values like free speech and free press. The media isn't corrupt and lying just because they don't always agree with the alt-right... Having a different opinion isn't the same as lying.

I'll take the mainstream over the insanestream any day.
    Last edited by atlings; 2016-11-22 at 01:18 PM.