Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...eball-bat.html

'Orange is the New Black' actress Lea DeLaria says she wants to 'take out' Trump supporters with baseball bat

Actress Lea DeLaria found herself in hot water after she wrote on Instagram that she wanted to "take out" Republicans and Independents with a baseball bat.

DeLaria, best known for her role as Big Boo on "Orange Is the New Black," shared a Leonard Bernstein quote on Instagram about responding to violence through music.

She captioned the quote by suggesting a different response to voilence writing, "Or pick up a baseball bat and take out every f--king republican and independent I see. #f--ktrump #f--ktheGOP #f--kstraightwhiteamerica #f--kyourprivilege."

That is a she?

SPLC is a propaganda outfit akin to someone posting fake cancer GoFundMe's/drives. Even CNN, MSNBC, FOX has far more credibility than SPLC

http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/big-spike...s-not-so-fast/
    You say SPLC is propaganda and then post a KNOWN CONSPIRACY SITE? Dafuq are you smoking?

She's acting like a petulant child..... Yeah, that will work....

/facepalm

Deleted
    I think we can see what side is actually the violent oppressive fascist one
    Definately, I mean this woman clearly represents every single democrat out there! Just like David Duke represents every single republican, amirite?!

Some lesbian wants to bring a baseball bat to a gun fight? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You say SPLC is propaganda and then post a KNOWN CONSPIRACY SITE? Dafuq are you smoking?
    Do you have signatures turned off?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

If this comment triggers you... well don't watch anything else she says lol.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Eww, what is that?
    Oh yeah and if the sight of a butch lesbian is shocking to you, also probably don't watch her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    That thing looks like it belongs under a bridge, cause it is a troll IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    People who believe themselves to be morally superior always see violence for their ideology as justified

Moral certainty - like that of feminist-SJWs, religious fanatics and narcissists - is what allows some people to commit violence while still believing they are "the good guys"

Somebody ought to tell Trump:
    http://mashable.com/2016/03/12/trump.../#AJM9yqYQTiq6

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    And Trump says he wants to murder the families of terrorists. See how people say shit in the heat of the moment? Nothing to get your panties in a twist over.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that can stop a lesbian with a baseball bat is a straight white Republican with whatever they generally carry around with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    #f--ktrump #f--ktheGOP #f--kstraightwhiteamerica #f--kyourprivilege
    Like...what?...

Could people just for once re-read what they just wrote before posting temper-tantrum-driven thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Claiming the post is cherry picked sounds remarkably like trying to deflect away from her obvious racist and heterophobic #f--kstraightwhiteamerica tag.
    When did you start losing sleep over nonames and their worthless opinions?

Deleted
    Just because she play a butch dyke lesbian criminal in a TV show doesn't make her one. I'd shove that bat up her dyke hole.

Deleted
    What kind of creature is that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Man that is an unattractive human.

Also I think attacking everyone with bats is a good way to get shot. But idk.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

/looks at the image posted

"That's a woman?"

Scratches head, goes on with day.

Seriously though, do we need a thread every time there's ridiculous rhetoric from one side or the other after this shit circus of an election?

10+ Year Old Account
    So what, she would never have the balls to do it. Even if she thinks she has balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our lives would all be improved if we stopped hanging on the every word of actors lives.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Shes a Watch_Dogs 2 villain, you can't take her serious.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD