Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I for one hope they forget the WoD storyline and never explore au characters again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    I knoooow, buut but his intentions were good!

nice shaming method, that is I mean it is a complete miss. if you were to pick up cavalier talent, you would understand the meaning of that thread, unfortunately such basic things are lost on your ill mannered self.

there are multiple threads on this subject on official forums.
    Keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better about your crap posting. I -still- won't bite.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-11-20 at 02:15 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I knoooow, buut but his intentions were good!
    which lead to death
    HIS action
    his ideas
    his morals
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

This guy is really into Arthas. I think your better off playing Warcraft III for eternity.

Im not sure what makes you think a non-Lich King Arthas is worth anyone's time. Furthermore, Wrathion COULDN'T bring 'King Arthas' if he wanted to. Wrathion is not a bronze dragon. Infact, Kairoz needed OUR help to be able to manipulate time the way he did for WOD. So even if Wrathion made friends with some Bronze drakes, it wouldn't be that simple or worth their time. Maybe if you were asking for the full-power Lich King to come back, after Wrathion helped him succeed in turning everyone into his heavy metal undead champions THEN it would be worth consideration, but is still just as ridiculous.

oh god no.. please... no more time travel nonsense. ty.
    BETA CLUB

After the failure that was WoD, I doubt Blizzard will ever again touch the alternate reality bullshit. Even if they were going to do it, Wrathion isn't the one with the powers to do it, he was just the one with the idea - Kairoz was the one who did it by using Vision of Time hourglass, both of which are now long gone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Don't take me wrong Hell is full on good intentions Annie. Also Arthas had a great arc, good run, great history and a greath death. Now he is no longer needed. It would only destroy him.
    I hate this saying! It makes trying almost hellishly criminal. I know, but just, eh, ther are not too many great characters left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    Keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better about your crap posting. I -still- won't bite.
    ok
    Quote Originally Posted by AmethystRockstar View Post
    This guy is really into Arthas. I think your better off playing Warcraft III for eternity.

Im not sure what makes you think a non-Lich King Arthas is worth anyone's time. Furthermore, Wrathion COULDN'T bring 'King Arthas' if he wanted to. Wrathion is not a bronze dragon. Infact, Kairoz needed OUR help to be able to manipulate time the way he did for WOD. So even if Wrathion made friends with some Bronze drakes, it wouldn't be that simple or worth their time. Maybe if you were asking for the full-power Lich King to come back, after Wrathion helped him succeed in turning everyone into his heavy metal undead champions THEN it would be worth consideration, but is still just as ridiculous.
    this gal, but yes, I'm really into Arthas! One of my best characters
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    which lead to death
    HIS action
    his ideas
    his morals
    did you just go emo song on me?!

why is this head canon bullshit thread still going?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    I think Arthas is done. I'd love to see a redemption story for Kael'Thas though. I feel as though he's not too far behind Illidan in the redemption department.

Plus, with Sylvanas as warchief (Or even if she wasn't) no way in hell would she allow Arthas to live for long.
    I'd rather have the 3rd coming of kael than arthas and boring humans who are quite terrible in the wow universe. I think the idea is silly and much worse than the wod plot. We don't need the fallen prince to deal with the void. Let's use the characters we already have that could use more growth and development. I'd find the faction war ending a much more compelling story and one that makes sense than more time travel, alternate universe, etc business going on.
    My PC Build 4790k @ 4.7 GHz @ 1.28v; 1080 @ +175 core, +500 memory

I hate this saying! It makes trying almost hellishly criminal. I know, but just, eh, ther are not too many great characters left. !
    In this i aggre with you, blizz needs to start making new caracthers that will be worthwhile. They did a good job with Yrel.

Deleted
    In this i aggre with you, blizz needs to start making new caracthers that will be worthwhile. They did a good job with Yrel.
    and they have dropped her. she and Arthas, blue human babies of Light. oh, this time I really got carried by some odd ship!

and they have dropped her. she and Arthas, blue human babies of Light. oh, this time I really got carried by some odd ship!
    Well let us hope for new caracthers soon. we need some new orc character maybe the son of thrall, we need troll character also a good draenei would not hurt same goes for worgens.

Deleted
    Well let us hope for new caracthers soon. we need some new orc character maybe the son of thrall, we need troll character also a good draenei would not hurt same goes for worgens.
    and paladin, we need a paladin! maybe Callia stuffed a son somewhere! but I would not mind Anduin healing his body and becoming paladin. He would make such a fantastic Arthas!

Deleted
    I sure hope not;
    we just had a character retconned into a good guy.

I don't think bringing back Arthas in the same fashion would be a good idea.
    Didn't Chronicle state that we are basically the only Azeroth left?
    Which leads to the question; King of which Loarderon?

Besides: Arthas was just a horrible whiny teen, who didn't get his way and went on a crusade of his own.
    And i am saying that as someone who read the "Rise of the Lich-King"-book.
    He shows his attitude and lacking personality in there all the time.

No, if you're going to bring back characters that have died, bring back lesser known characters or important characters that got screwed over in-game. Arthas had his arc and it's over.

and paladin, we need a paladin! maybe Callia stuffed a son somewhere! but I would not mind Anduin healing his body and becoming paladin. He would make such a fantastic Arthas!
    I preffer new ones actually.
    I don't know all the hate for Thrall. I love Thrall characther! And why? Because he fucks up big time sometimes and that makes him feel human, we all make mistakes and should the wow caracthers. I would like to see a new Orc caracther to take the lead of the orc race, same for trolls and i hope they actually make something cool with gallix or what is name is. Draenei also need a new caracther to take the lead. I play horde but i would like to see the gnomes retaking they city.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    'Untainted' Arthas was a very poor leader. Have you even played Warcraft 3?
    Yeah actually, and I read the book, Rise of the Lich King. Arthas was an amazing leader who loved his people and was willing to make the hard decisions that others couldn't. You're a fool if you think otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Actually... umm that alternate timeline... Arthas wouldn't have killed his father. the orcs never invaded... He could grab Anduin Lothar maybe.

edit:
    the WoD era alternate time period drops us in prior to the orc invasion and many of the individuals of importance are children still...

what if he came back with... HIMSELF! well his egg or whatever.
    Ahh you're not taking everything into consideration. Going to another universe is the hard part, Wrathion jumping to Azeroth, getting ahold of AU Kairoz and having him time travel is the easy part. They can go to when both princes are in their 20's, or they can go further to them both being kings, which Arthas would be sooner since his father was elderly af.

That's what I'm saying. Kairoz bridging them back to our current time would be no trouble with Wrathion's knowledge(Knowing which universe).

I preffer new ones actually.
    I don't know all the hate for Thrall. I love Thrall characther! And why? Because he fucks up big time sometimes and that makes him feel human, we all make mistakes and should the wow caracthers. I would like to see a new Orc caracther to take the lead of the orc race, same for trolls and i hope they actually make something cool with gallix or what is name is. Draenei also need a new caracther to take the lead. I play horde but i would like to see the gnomes retaking they city.
    I dont know if legion would have time to develop new leaders that is why i am sick of the killing of many character just because and that is not fault of George Martin because in the books they are only 3 protagonist Jon, Danerys and Tyrion while the others are only secondary characters and some background characters but with a few pages of point of view but all of that around of those 3 mains characters i mention and now we have no troll leader, neither orc and the humans lost two of the most powerful characters like jaina and varian

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Yeah actually, and I read the book, Rise of the Lich King. Arthas was an amazing leader who loved his people and was willing to make the hard decisions that others couldn't. You're a fool if you think otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh you're not taking everything into consideration. Going to another universe is the hard part, Wrathion jumping to Azeroth, getting ahold of AU Kairoz and having him time travel is the easy part. They can go to when both princes are in their 20's, or they can go further to them both being kings, which Arthas would be sooner since his father was elderly af.

That's what I'm saying. Kairoz bridging them back to our current time would be no trouble with Wrathion's knowledge(Knowing which universe).
    but kairoz is dead. as in, we find him dead with chromie as part of getting our stupid rings dead.

Also there's the other issue where the dragons have lost much of their original powers due to events concerning dragon soul. It's not as simple as "oh shit it's a bronze" anymore for time travel.

Deleted
    We know that his plan for Garry was to run around and hire orcs against the Legion. Maybe he also thought about recruiting King of Lordaeron, Arthas Menethil from some propserous future where the country still stands.

Just imagine outpost and garrisons in the world fashioned after Lordaeron, their footmen and paladins wearing tons of lion adornments. Reinforcements coming out of portal and shining Invincible charging through hordes of void spawns. Imagine goosebumps, cinematic reveal
    with one of the best Blizzard characters. Maybe Arthas of that time would be alone, because of Jaina's death in their youth. A catalyst for our Jaina's character.

What do you think, what are the chances for it?

EDIT:

Imagine expansion cinematic, made in fashion after WOTLK, with Terenas narration but completely different scenery, one presenting Arthas coronation.
    Please do not time travel... WoD with gul`dan coming to our timeline is confusing enough