Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Granted I've only done +6 2 chests yet, (tank wasn't comfortable with the 7's we got). (Resto druid). But I consider myself an "ordinary Joe", where my approach to the game is to do what I feel like, instead of focusing on progression. My druid is like 870, which is where most casual mains should be just by having a leg + some lucky rolls on epics. Doing M+'s up to +7, (2-3 chests included), is a walk in the park compared to what I felt hitting Heroics as a healer at 815'ish was, (usually 2 pugs in my group including tank).

So personally I can't see why you can't queue for them.
    Last edited by Waynhim; 2016-11-22 at 11:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    I will never understand why it's unacceptable for this to happen in a MMO, yet single player games for DECADES now have had extremely hard optional bosses/content that most of the players wouldn't access or beat, and that was fine?

Hell, single playergames STILL do this to this day.

Why do MMO's have to be accessible and easy for everyone? Why is "inaccessible content a waste of dev time" for MMO's only?
    More evidence you know jack!

What single player game is soo hard the majority haven't experienced it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I've noticed this a bit on the forums and a few fansites that people are asking for them to be on the LFD queue. Why? What is wrong with forming your own group and going there? Just seems to me people want a way to get more free purples for minimal effort when there are already plenty of ways of that in LFR and World Quests.
    Because they're a joke and it makes no sense to keep them out of queue to satisfy some weird obsession with keeping things out of queue.

Deleted
    Single player games generally have difficult content that requires you to either grind, have items, be good, and to be able to actually kill the bosses to finish the game/story.

This game just lets you lower the difficulty to "cannot fail"
    Actually MOST single player games have optional difficulty levels not mandatory

- - - Updated - - -

What story?
    This game has no meaningful story.
    Youtube.com also exists.
    Then RPGs obviously aren't your genre, go play something else

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Sometimes you might get people who leave the group and don't give a goddamn reason, especially if it's something as massive as Karazhan and it takes time to replace them. While I do sympathise with them for that reason, I say just suck it up and continue on (With a new person). Mythics are like classic dungeons where you see people in trade searching for others, and you summon people at the stone, I love that feeling of manually grouping up with people to take on the harder stuff, and queuing for the easier dungeons.
    While some of us absolutely hate it, and hated it in classic+TBC for that exact reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    While some of us absolutely hate it, and hated it in classic+TBC for that exact reason.
    I don't know many people that liked the manual grouping in Vanilla and TBC. People usually just waited for guild friends

Deleted
    Mythic dungeons are not that mythic, and the reward is on par with world quests gear so I can't see why don't they include mythic (0 level) in the random finder. I understand the LFG tool when you are organizing a raid, karazhan, or mythic+ (because keystones), but the only difference between hc dungeons and mythic (0) dungeons is that you have to go to the entrance by yourself and it drops a keystone. In fact, I can't see why to do a mythic(0) outside some quests or keystone. Also, I like to do things while searching (like WQ, maybe a while in underbelly having some fun) and I hate to be looking at the tool applying/mounting and accepting people.

TLDR: LFG Tool is usefull to search for "serious, hard but rewarding content", and a mythic(0) dungeon is only a vitamined heroic. It's more difficult to organize a mythic than to do it.

Deleted
    I liked the way the game used to be too, where you had to make friends on your own realm. But thats not the game we are playing today.

What is the difference between pressing a button and a system automating a search, and pressing a button, then another button and manually looking or setting up groups? Its the same pool of players. You get to chooses for your group, but if you need a specific composition to beat a Mythic 0, then something has gone horribly wrong.

A much more apt question is: Why do you care? If you have a group, just go with your group. What is the issue? Does it bother you, that someone presses a button, waits 5 minutes and goes to a dungeon? Is that a horrible thing?