Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Why thread about Lesbian discrimination in WOW was deleted on 3rd party forums?

Me and my friend created thread about Lesbians discrimination, my friend reposted it on 2-3 different 3rd party forums/messageboards.

In both cases thread wasnt closed but simply was deleted after many replies. Just to make it clear im not discussing Mmo-Champion forums, but other 3rd party WOW forums , many stuff on forums are against rules like insultings,threating or posting personal information but my thread wasnt breaking any rules

We made only 2-3 posts in that thread

Gone quote them

Original post

There is "Ex-Boyfriend Dummy" toy in next patch, but no "Ex-Girlfriend Dummy" = thats discrimination of Lesbians.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=144339/ex-boyfriend-dummy

"Use: Summon an Ex-Boyfriend Dummy at target location for 5 min. The punching bag acts as a target dummy while it persists. (30 Min Cooldown)"

"Because stabbing the real thing is illegal."

Lesbians are especially hesitant to pursue their rights for fear of negative consequences that result from calling attention to themselves or their sexual identity. Even when they speak out, they are especially likely to be silenced or ignored.
    and post with reply to other ppl comments

As women, lesbians often have fewer opportunities for public action, freedom of movement, and expression of opinion. As a result, lesbians are less likely to have the kind of public presence that traditionally has prompted advocates and organizations to take action on their behalf.

Lesbians have rarely been included or even mentioned in human rights discourse about gender or sexuality. Instead, they have been grouped with gay and bisexual men. This has obscured how profoundly human rights abuses against lesbians are shaped and determined by gender as well as by sexual identity.

The relative invisibility of lesbians in these public contexts does not mean that lesbians are more insulated from persecution than gay men, but rather that lesbians confront specific forms of persecution that are powerfully affected by gender.
    Replies was different, some answered with humor without insulting anyone, some answered with insultings, some agreed that Blizzard should add both "Ex-Girlfriend Dummy" toy and "Ex-Boyfriend Dummy" toy, since adding only "Ex-Boyfriend Dummy" toy is unfair.

So im wondering WHY modetators on 3rd party forums (NOT Mmo-Champion) deleted this thread on X forum it was next day after thread created, on Y forum it was after few hours?

Its because discussing Homosexuals males allowed but discussing Lesbians not? (some threads about Male Homosexuals getting deleted too but not all)

Or because it looked like im bashing Blizzard? Im not bashing whole Blizzard i understand that Blizzard developers full of different groups of developers some create Toys , some do PVP balance, some do Bosses, and i understand most Blizzard developers are not responsible for creating this toy and Lesbian discrimination with this toy
    Last edited by Luckx; 2016-11-22 at 12:37 PM.

Beating men is acceptable, beating women is not.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    mangina much?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    mangina much?
    This is also acceptable to say.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

...why the hell are you asking here? How are we supposed to know without being able to see the thread in question? Why do you think this is the proper place to complain about the moderation on a different forum?

7+ Year Old Account
    this world is getting more and more retarded each day.

1) no one is discriminating anyone, its a fucking toy, a joke on blizzards side.

2) you really couldnt just pm a mod?

Formerly known as Arafal

On topic:
    God hates fags. You will always be not-normal in the eyes of people. Noone likes you.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-11-22 at 02:32 PM.

This toy is discrimination to every virgin.

I want my ex-Dildo-Dummy or my Ex-Onahole-Dummy.

Deleted
    It's because you are retarded, and any topic you make should be deleted in order not to hurt people's brains with your stupidity.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-11-22 at 02:33 PM.

Read the title.

Read the first line.

Read the title again.

Didn't read the rest.

Grow the fuck up.

I can imagine the outrage of a toy "beat your ex girlfriend" was added to the game. Feminazis and other cunts would go crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    this world is getting more and more retarded each day.

1) no one is discriminating anyone, its a fucking toy, a joke on blizzards side.

2) you really couldnt just pm a mod?
    Yeah, this. I'm not sure I feel discriminated against by some dumb joke toys blizzard adds or doesn't add, and I am in lesbian relationship atm.

Also, to the second quote in the OP; Lesbians are given less attention, because they are generally far more accepted than for example gay men, or trans.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2016-11-22 at 12:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstrider View Post
    It's because you are retarded, and any topic you make should be deleted in order not to hurt people's brains with your stupidity.
    no u

Its well known that only ppl who fail in real life, insulting other ppls on internet forums calling them retards/idiots etc

Smart ppl dont use words like retard when they are talking to mentally challenged persons.

And my threads are different some getting downvotes some some getting alot upvotes , i created other thread on that 3rd party forum before and got more than 457 upvotes and more than 8000 views.

And on Mmo-champion i have threads where evryone agreed with me like

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-60-104-levels
    Last edited by Luckx; 2016-11-22 at 12:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    That doesnt sound like equality at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    That doesnt sound like equality at all.
    You are right. We should make beating women acceptable.

Deleted
    So because there is no Ex Girlfriend dummy it means blizzard is discriminating towards lesbians? Why do you people just look for things to complain about? And when I say you people I don't mean lesbians I mean morons. By your own logic this should be discrimination to all straight men but I doubt you give a flying f*** about that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharku View Post
    So because there is no Ex Girlfriend dummy it means blizzard is discriminating towards lesbians? Why do you people just look for things to complain about? And when I say you people I don't mean lesbians I mean morons. By your own logic this should be discrimination to all straight men but I doubt you give a flying f*** about that
    Im sure that most Blizzard developers and employes have nothing to do with this toy, im not blaming whole Blizzard. There been situations when Blizzard renamed ship "Tyrande Silence" after complains, and when they renamed Sleepy Willy pet to Willy.

But few developers and designers who created this toy did discrimiation (and i understand those few ppl are less than 1% of Blizzard company)

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Me and my friend created thread about Lesbians discrimination, my friend reposted it on 2-3 different 3rd party forums/messageboards.

In both cases thread wasnt closed but simply was deleted after many replies. Just to make it clear im not discussing Mmo-Champion forums, but other 3rd party WOW forums , many stuff on forums are against rules like insultings,threating or posting personal information but my thread wasnt breaking any rules

We made only 2-3 posts in that thread

Gone quote them

Original post

and post with reply to other ppl comments

Replies was different, some answered with humor without insulting anyone, some answered with insultings, some agreed that Blizzard should add both "Ex-Girlfriend Dummy" toy and "Ex-Boyfriend Dummy" toy, since adding only "Ex-Boyfriend Dummy" toy is unfair.

So im wondering WHY modetators on 3rd party forums (NOT Mmo-Champion) deleted this thread on X forum it was next day after thread created, on Y forum it was after few hours?

Its because discussing Homosexuals males allowed but discussing Lesbians not? (some threads about Male Homosexuals getting deleted too but not all)

Or because it looked like im bashing Blizzard? Im not bashing whole Blizzard i understand that Blizzard developers full of different groups of developers some create Toys , some do PVP balance, some do Bosses, and i understand most Blizzard developers are not responsible for creating this toy and Lesbian discrimination with this toy
    There is women rights under attack in Indiana and most of the 3rd world countries.

Spending your time on those issues FIRST might lead to the betterment of the society. Well more than some video game pixels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    mangina much?
    Didn't take long for your kind to show up.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Didn't take long for your kind to show up.
    He's right though.

OT: It's simple - people are tired of this shit. Take it somewhere else. Preferably nowhere.
    You may now kiss the ring.