Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Im sure that most Blizzard developers and employes have nothing to do with this toy, im not blaming whole Blizzard. There been situations when Blizzard renamed ship "Tyrande Silence" after complains, and when they renamed Sleepy Willy pet to Willy.

But few developers and designers who created this toy did discrimiation (and i understand those few ppl are less than 1% of Blizzard company)
    Shush luckx

I demand a ex gf dummy now because you feel so discriminated against, so help me get my anger out on it. Equality, ya know

Deleted
    no u

Its well known that only ppl who fail in real life, insulting other ppls on internet forums calling them retards/idiots etc

Smart ppl dont use words like retard when they are talking to mentally challenged persons.

And my threads are different some getting downvotes some some getting alot upvotes , i created other thread on that 3rd party forum before and got more than 457 upvotes and more than 8000 views.

And on Mmo-champion i have threads where evryone agreed with me like

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-60-104-levels
    congrats, I guess.

doesn't change the fact that your present topic is bullshit. the level of stupidity and theme reminds me of tracer's butt "controversy"

you and people similar to you can find literally endless things like this to complain about, like "why is Varian a male, why can't there be a female version of him? DISCRIMINATION"

just stop it.

Someone run their own forum. They decide what is allowed. Don't like it start your own forum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Choda View Post
    He's right though.

OT: It's simple - people are tired of this shit. Take it somewhere else. Preferably nowhere.
    Exactly; people don't care about this.
    Being offended by just about anything is not cool anymore; it's just annoying.

Thread like that make me want to scream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl17CYYSzUw#t=1m32s

Deleted
    Im sure that most Blizzard developers and employes have nothing to do with this toy, im not blaming whole Blizzard. There been situations when Blizzard renamed ship "Tyrande Silence" after complains, and when they renamed Sleepy Willy pet to Willy.

But few developers and designers who created this toy did discrimiation (and i understand those few ppl are less than 1% of Blizzard company)
    This is ridiculous. How can you say they did discriminate when the fact of the matter is this is WAY more discriminatory to straight men than it is to lesbians . You are just looking for things to complain about. If this is truly one of the most discriminatory things going on in your life you have nothing to complain about

Quote Originally Posted by Choda View Post
    He's right though.

OT: It's simple - people are tired of this shit. Take it somewhere else. Preferably nowhere.
    Yes, god forbid people don't find a very real issue funny.

This is tasteless, and classless. But yea sure he's right because bugs bunny said so.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

They probably had some forum rule that was broken.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Please, stop making up issues or scandals for your own entertainment. That's what magazines are for.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    Beating men is acceptable, beating women is not.
    Same genders beating each other is "acceptable".
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Yes, god forbid people don't find a very real issue funny.

This is tasteless, and classless. But yea sure he's right because bugs bunny said so.
    How exactly is this a real issue? If anything this post is discriminating against straight men by indicating the name of the toy is an attack on lesbians with no mention of the much larger numbers of straight men this could potentially be targeting

Deleted
    LGBT getting beating up world wide, rage at a irrelevant toy

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the reason why the far-right is getting traction in the west again .

I seriously can't decipher what the OP is even saying. I get they think WoW somehow discriminates against Lesbians.. but the aren't explaining how..

There is "Ex-Boyfriend Dummy" toy in next patch, but no "Ex-Girlfriend Dummy" = thats discrimination of Lesbians.
    Would you feel better if they put in a Beat The Shit Out Of The Bull Dyke toy?

Social Justice Warriors stroke again.
    Why are you complaining to begin with? Because it's labelled "boyfriend" and not "ex-whateveritistopleaseyou"? We understood you are lesbian, so what? Does it mean people should take account of that before doing anything, because oh my god she's lesbian?! WE DON'T CARE ! Stop being offended by every bullshit you see or don't see, especialy when it's so stupid.
    That SJW is really, REALLY annoying and all of those who are part of this bullshit movement should stop it right now, grow up, and stop being offended when you see/read/hear something who don't belong to your narrowly vision of the world.

By the way, instead of crying about that non-issue, did you know there was a lesbian couple in Azsuna? Yes, there is a lesbian couple in Wow, in game, exactly, and you know what? NOBODY CARE ABOUT THAT !

You know what i am thinking? I think you describe yourself as a lesbian before as an human being, and i think you don't feel confidend about simply being yourself, so assume what you are, that mean yourself, before creating stupid threads about stupid things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I seriously can't decipher what the OP is even saying. I get they think WoW somehow discriminates against Lesbians.. but the aren't explaining how..
    What happened:
    An ex-boyfriend toy was released and now people are offended that Blizzard just assumes "everyone has an ex-boyfriend"... which in their optinion is discrimination agaist lesbians.

The OP has started a thread on multiple forums about it and it got shut down.

So i guess now OP feels discriminated against for speaking his/her mind on the upper thing and the thread being shut down.

What is going to happen: This thread gets closed and OP can feel offended about a thread, about a thread being closed and so on... It's a pretty vicious cycle.

To quote Gorefiend from BT: "The wheel... spins... again."

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    What happened:
    An ex-boyfriend toy was released and now people are offended that Blizzard just assumes "everyone has an ex-boyfriend"... which in their optinion is discrimination agaist lesbians.
    By that ingenious logic any description of a glove is discriminating to people with less than five fingers.

Are people really longing for a true conflict? Because I can't find a reason why are they creating them with that SJW bullshit.

Deleted
    There is "Ex-Boyfriend Dummy" toy in next patch, but no "Ex-Girlfriend Dummy" = thats discrimination of Lesbians.
    I wouldn't mind an Ex-Girlfriend Dummy. But last time I bothered to check I am neither a lesbian nor female. Am I now a <insert SJW degorate term for people like me here> ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    1) Blizzard adding "ex-boyfriend-toy" but not adding "ex-girlfriend toy"

2) Some ppl including me said that its discrimination, some asked for adding "ex-girlfriend-toy" for equality

3) created thread about this that involves both in-game toy and Lesbians discrimanation , but it got deleted on 3rd party forum

alot threads about discussing genders,gender rights,Feminism, Homosexual Males, Lesbians getting deleted on 3rd party forums but not all, so was wondering why X threads is deleted on 3rd party forums and Y threads not

And also was wondering why there is "ex-bf-toy" but not "ex-gf-toy" ,toys itself thing might not be important, but gender rights and lesbians discrimination discussion is important

Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    By that ingenious logic any description of a glove is discriminating to people with less than five fingers.

Are people really longing for a true conflict? Because I can't find a reason why are they creating them with that SJW bullshit.
    I think it makes people feel better somehow to have something to complain about... as if having a good "reason" to whine somehow validates their anger and whatnot.

No OP, if you're a lesbian, WoW and Blizzard are not discriminating against you.

- - - Updated - - -

1) Blizzard adding "ex-boyfriend-toy" but not adding "ex-girlfriend toy"

2) Some ppl including me said that its discrimination, some asked for adding "ex-girlfriend-toy" for equality

3) created thread about this that involves both in-game toy and Lesbians discrimanation , but it got deleted on 3rd party forum

alot threads about discussing genders,gender rights,Feminism, Homosexual Males, Lesbians getting deleted on 3rd party forums but not all, so was wondering why X threads is deleted on 3rd party forums and Y threads not

And also was wondering why there is "ex-bf-toy" but not "ex-gf-toy" ,toys itself thing might not be important, but gender rights and lesbians discrimination discussion is important
    I don't see how that toy existing leads to a gender rights issue, or how lesbians are being discriminated against.

Its clearly a shitty double standard and very hypocritical, but you're making this more serious than it is.