Thread: Michigan

Michigan

is Michigan gonna fire their coaches again this year when they lose to Ohio State on saturday?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maize and Blue, Maize and Blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    is Michigan gonna fire their coaches again this year when they lose to Ohio State on saturday?
    Loser has to drink Flint water for a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Seriously guys, for it to be a rivalry, you need to not be so shitty. Try harder Ichigan.

Shouldn't this be in the sports forum?

And no, UM won't be firing anyone if they lose. Think you're confusing them with the Ohio State University and John Cooper.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

OSU has looked pretty mediocre this year.

Derp. Fire Harbaugh and staff...after year two... I want some of what you're smoking. That straight troll weed...
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonen View Post
    Derp. Fire Harbaugh and staff...after year two... I want some of what you're smoking. That straight troll weed...
    He is from Ohio and a Buckeyes fan. He's not smoking anything.

ugh, thanks for the reminder to stay completely out of clintonville/high st this saturday.

glad i don't live in columbus proper anymore.

I want whichever team to win that will cause the OSU fans to be least obnoxious. if they loose they might kill a michigan fan or burn their vehicle to the ground. if they win the same might happen, so it's a toss up really. :P

Deleted
    I have no idea what's going on.