Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You have a seeeriously wrong view of the women.
    Nice assumption there. Stats never lie though...

Will I get Kids Hmmm

Yep. I have one best decision I ever made. I though I was happy in my marriage before kids but it's 100 fold now. I can't imagine a life without kids, for me....

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and no. I have three quasi adoptive daughters (would have been considered an adoption back in the day but does not meet international adoption standards) and expect to be adopting a daughter when I get married. I'm insufferably proud of all of them.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

No, i hate kids with passion.
    I cannot believe i was spoiled little brat once............

I have 4 kids; 7, 5, 2, and a 3-month old. Never regretted a second of it. But my wife and I also both have good, steady jobs, and we both wanted kids. It's not for everyone.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Got 4, 2 boys and 2 identical twin girls, right decision I'd honestly be bored out of my mind without them, cba going to cafè's and clubbing forever, still got time to go to the gym 4 times a week and play games on a casual basis.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2016-11-22 at 02:02 PM.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Heck no I'm childfree for life. I love the freedom of not having a kid. All my friends have children and they are super tired and busy.

Deleted
    Maybe one day...when I'm more financially stable and over 30.
    Right now, I'm in no position to take care of one.

I want one later in life, probably around 35 ish, maybe a bit later.

My other half wants THREE before 30, we're 26 and 25. She has medical reasons for wanting them before 30 though.

Although recently we've been discussing potentially have one or two earlier, and adopting one or two in late future (it has to add up to three which ever combo)

No idea why 3 specific

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My wife and I are expecting our first this coming February. We're planning for two and extremely excited for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I most certainly hope not.

Family life doesn't interest me, I prefer being a loner. But who knows, if I get really drunk and forget to wear protection I'll probably end up accidentally making one or two. But so long as my logical head is on I won't be aiming for having any brats any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I have 4 kids; 7, 5, 2, and a 3-month old. Never regretted a second of it. But my wife and I also both have good, steady jobs, and we both wanted kids. It's not for everyone.
    Just out of interest, what do you do for child care during the days?

I'm more than likely going to end up in a research job working 9-5, my other half has her pick of jobs from research to post doc to teaching due to her qualification. She wants the kids as mentioned above, but doesn't want to put them in day care but at the same time wants to stay in work

Hell if she had her way she'd stick me in the house with em while she works

Been convinced since the age of 13 that I would never be a mom. It's not until now, at the age of 30, that people around me seem to accept this stance of mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely. My biological alarm clock has been ringing for a few months now, and I'm not going to ignore it for much longer.

Been married for two years (anniversary is today funnily enough), been with him for 12 years (anniversary of which is also today ^_^). We're both employed and we just bought a house. We both hit 30 this year as well, so there's fewer and fewer reasons to not have kids now.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Absolutely. My biological alarm clock has been ringing for a few months now, and I'm not going to ignore it for much longer.

Been married for two years (anniversary is today funnily enough), been with him for 12 years (anniversary of which is also today ^_^). We're both employed and we just bought a house. We both hit 30 this year as well, so there's fewer and fewer reasons to not have kids now.
    so let him inside you tonight then......

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to be a father some day.

Maybe, if the stars align. Probably not.

I have 2 a Boy and a Girl, once you have both models I say that is all you need no reason to have more. So my wife had a C section for both kids (really recommend this, doesn't fuck everything up down there) so while they were in there the last time she got her shit tied. I love my kids more than anything I ever have or ever will have. They are the most funny, time consuming, frustrating, loving, annoying, happy, angry and basically all the other emotions one can have all wrapped up into 2 little minni me's. I couldn't imagine live without them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I´m trying but they keep ignoring my "free candy here"-truck.

-.-
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.