Quote Originally Posted by sylenna View Post
    yeah, i don't want to derail the thread any further. but here in germany we said lul, lal and lel along with ":>" whilst playing quake 3. it was spoken in IRC and on websites and some of the players from back in the day still use it. it is pretty dead, imho.
    lul / lol have been around *at least* since the late 80's / early 90's.

lel / kek have been around at least since Q1 online days, so mid 90's?

#getoffmylawn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cûr View Post
    lul / lol have been around *at least* since the late 80's / early 90's.

lel / kek have been around at least since Q1 online days, so mid 90's?

#getoffmylawn
    So many people watching other people play videogames online these days. They hear them say something from their past, some basic shit that's been said for years (lul, salty, etc) and they turn it into some kind of cult buzzword. It's super weird. I hear kids are buying jeans that already have holes in them again, too. Back in my day...
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    So many people watching other people play videogames online these days. They hear them say something from their past, some basic shit that's been said for years (lul, salty, etc) and they turn it into some kind of cult buzzword. It's super weird. I hear kids are buying jeans that already have holes in them again, too. Back in my day...
    It's probably telling of my age, but I completely don't get the Twitch thing. My kid (21) plays Xbox and stuff all the time, and I'll see what he's playing, but no way I could sit there for any amount of time to just watch. And doing it at a computer where I could be playing my own games... I just don't get it.

A younger guildmate tried to explain it to me as a spectator sport akin to watching soccer/football/hockey. He had a point, I don't play hockey (anymore), but I do sit down to watch a game now and then.

So I'm 1/1 now on my Death Knight, what do I do afterwords :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    shit, my bad. guess I should stop using logic and start hating the people who make this game that i live on every day while thinking that they have no idea what they're doing
    Logic is one thing, blind trust is another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Griefhookie View Post
    Logic is one thing, blind trust is another.
    Yeah, I guess it's completely unlogical and dumb of me to blindly trust Blizzard to modify the rotation and add in a boss that was potentially skipped because of a bug that repeated the previous weeks' boss. My bad guys, I fucked up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    A few hours left, lets pray to rngsus

I'm done getting my hopes up.

Thanks, Obama!

I hope it's not gated behind AK I just got my dk to 110 and that would suck having to wait another few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Rgthreex View Post
    I hope it's not gated behind AK I just got my dk to 110 and that would suck having to wait another few weeks
    I feel for you man. I can't imagine you having to wait a few weeks for something others have waited a couple months for.

#ohtehhumanity

Quote Originally Posted by Rgthreex View Post
    For a boss drop, it's more likely to be gated behind rep than AK. Unless I'm mistaken, I think Warriors have that with Valarjar?

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, good thing most of us have already reached exalted with every single faction so far.

That said, i feel like this week is going to be Na'zak, just a hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    For a boss drop, it's more likely to be gated behind rep than AK. Unless I'm mistaken, I think Warriors have that with Valarjar?
    warrior quest begins before they have to kill the boss as I recall.

not everyone needs rep for their HAA

do shamans need rep for their HAA world boss drop ? if they do then most likely we do too

Deleted
    Soultakers is this weeks boss

7+ Year Old Account
    Soultakers motherbuzzers! Lets go!

And Soultakers is up!

15+ Year Old Account
    Soultakers are up today, ladies and gents. *fingers crossed*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

reaally curious if someone without any exalteds gets the drop

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    reaally curious if someone without any exalteds gets the drop
    Yea...Im a little off from exalted with them.. Gonna hang tight and wait for someone to verify.