Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    And yet you seem to not understand the usage of the word Mainstream in this context.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by uxzuigal View Post
    So, he told it like it is- media are big fat liers.. Not really a suprise. Twisting the truth counts as lies to me.
    3 years of studying media was the biggest waste of time/biggest eye opener I've had.
    Cite the lies then.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Yeah, 4 month of playing the victim is same as 4 years of Presidency where you will be judged for your action and not your words? Tell us more, plz!
    Ah, but you're judging him on actions he hasn't taken yet, much like the GOP did with Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    But it doesn't count because it's a "platform" and not "media".

Please detect the sarcasm. pls.
    ah yes, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    Listen Lying Media, you're going to cover me honestly alright? I got the best people and we have the best plan. You're going to love this plan, nobody's got a plan like this. It's gonna be yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge, I'm talking bigly success here. I know more than the generals do, believe me.
    *insert funny hand gestures also*
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    50m people voted for him because he was those things? Nope. That's absurd.

The media called him that 24/7 and people hate the media even more than Trump and are sick of identity politics and baseless claims. That enraged them enough to vote for him.
    Okay, so 49.99999 million. Does that make you happy?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by uxzuigal View Post
    So, he told it like it is- media are big fat liers.. Not really a suprise. Twisting the truth counts as lies to me.
    3 years of studying media was the biggest waste of time/biggest eye opener I've had.
    Likely not told by NY post was that they told him the same thing and left? Middle finger and all?

Deleted
    Cognitive Dissonance: The Thread

DRAIN THE SWAMP

The Donald is already ahead of schedule, all you haters are going to be so ashamed when he makes America great again

Deleted
    Let's not act as if the media deserves to be treated any better than this.

Left-leaning media fucking crucifies a right-leaning candidate, then whine after the election when the candidate calls them on their bullshit.

Apparently this is a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post

DRAIN THE SWAMP

The Donald is already ahead of schedule, all you haters are going to be so ashamed when he makes America great again
    You know, I've been meaning to ask this:

What if, like, he doesn't?

Just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Did Trump dress down any media outlets sympathetic to his administration?

It seems bizarrely conspiratorial Trump would claim an entire network as liars, for example.

What a shameful POTUS, IMO. Perhaps only Nixon is on par in recent times.
    Not really, if you don't think it's the "network" behind putting the pundits of a particular slant on their payroll, you're blind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Yup, it should be blame the corporations who booted out workers for automation and higher profit margins. Lets face facts, automation was destroying the manufacturing industry long before free trade came into play. I do feel sorry for those that did not see it coming and/or are not in a position to go to school or have skills to be employed elsewhere, but this is not a free trade or immigration issue. Contrary to Trump's belief, the "brown" illegals are not taking "whitey's" job on the line making cars. They are taking the jobs on farms that are considered below Americans standards.
    Exactly. All these conservative and alt-right internet heroes claiming a mandate is what makes this more laughable that they are trying to attribute their ideology to the success of a Trump presidency; when in fact is shows how our electoral process and participation is failing.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post

DRAIN THE SWAMP

But i'm not American/

You know, I've been meaning to ask this:

What if, like, he doesn't?

Just curious.
    If the left was allowed to delude themselves into thinking a Chicago Democrat wouldn't fuck them over with backroom deals, it's fair game that the right's allowed to delude themselves that a guy one leather jacket away from being a mafia boss won't either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Yes, Trump's doing that "loser's walk"...all the way to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
    There's still something like a successful president or a failure of a president.

Getting elected is the easy part, defining what kind of president you are, is the hard part.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Ah, but you're judging him on actions he hasn't taken yet, much like the GOP did with Obama.

His actions involve whining about SNL skit and asking media to praise him? Those are his actions, right? His actions involve meeting businessmen from other country while being President elect?

We are talking about a guy who gave victory speech about working for everyone and next day lashed at protestors.

In what world do you live in? I am not even talking about his policies.

And yet you seem to not understand the usage of the word Mainstream in this context.
    And yet you seem to not understand the internet and content on it by definition belongs to the alternative media.
    I can understand that you find this inaccurate or outdated, but right now that's how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    Let's not act as if the media deserves to be treated any better than this.
    Problem is that he has the head of Breitbart in his cabinet. If he starts condemning all main stream media but throws Breitbart praise and bones, that's a big stepping stone to a government sponsored media.

That's why this is concerning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    And yet you seem to not understand the internet and content on it by definition belongs to the alternative media.
    I can understand that you find this inaccurate or outdated, but right now that's how it is.
    The internet is pretty mainstream.