Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Bit of a troll.

Help me, I'm bored, because I don't want to do anything.

But: Perfect example of the newest generation. "Feed me excitement or I'm bored"
    Said nobody here

Perfect example of a troll

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    None of my friends are interested in killing the same boss 50x. If I was a singleplayer I wouldn't RP which is a group activity
    Honestly I don't see why you're playing this game since you don't like doing most of the activities. Just play something else?

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is at 866 right now. It USED to be high ilvl because I was at 866 3-4 weeks into the xpac. However, I had to stop playing as much due to work and now I've fallen behind. So I basically just log into the game, do my emissary, and maybe run a M+5 once a week. Most groups won't take me at 866 unless it's +2 and I don't have the time to get up to 880+.

Basically the gear grind is getting hard for me due to time constraints (and interest tbh, sick of running Maw over and over to raise AP) and I don't do too much end game content right now.

Deleted
    Did I say that?
    You implied it, "Buuhuu no endgame". If you don't find interesst in either Mythic Dungeons, Raiding or, dare I say it, PvP then you have no place playing this game. Quit now and save time / money.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're not alone. In fact if Blizzard still released sub numbers I suspect we'd see a drop off to rival that of WoD's. I know that every single casual that I've befriended has already quit, most of them quit over a month ago. The problem is if you're in a guild and you're in the in crowd in your guild or you play a fotm class/spec, you probably don't realize there is a problem. That was the case for me. I played a fotm spec, I ran mythics until my eyes bled. But when I made an alt that was one of the middle of the pack specs and I tried running Mythics it was a real eye opener. 2 hours getting denied for Mythic groups despite overgearing them, or an hour forming my own group for a 15 minute dungeon? Fuck that. I understand why they all quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    You're not alone. In fact if Blizzard still released sub numbers I suspect we'd see a drop off to rival that of WoD's. I know that every single casual that I've befriended has already quit, most of them quit over a month ago. The problem is if you're in a guild and you're in the in crowd in your guild or you play a fotm class/spec, you probably don't realize there is a problem. That was the case for me. I played a fotm spec, I ran mythics until my eyes bled. But when I made an alt that was one of the middle of the pack specs and I tried running Mythics it was a real eye opener. 2 hours getting denied for Mythic groups despite overgearing them, or an hour forming my own group for a 15 minute dungeon? Fuck that. I understand why they all quit.
    Yeah, making Mythics queue-able content would definitely help

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Legion's endgame is more varied and plentiful than anything ever before. If you hit a "meh" wall, it's probably on your end that something's amiss.
    I'm doing all the things I always do @ max level and more. No difficulty with motivations, long-term goals and having fun here.
    I hit the "meh" wall because I've run out of meaningful content to do. Farming AP for a fishing pole or pet battling isn't enough to make me keep logging in.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

So my main is 850 and all I seem to do is log him once a week for AK and updated Suramar quests.

Thankfully I alt and RP but I have to say endgame for me is feeling really stagnant more so than other expansions. I don't enjoy rerunning dungeons and raids unless there's a quest or decent reward and PvP ain't fun. Now I aren't saying Legion is awful I am looking forward to 7.2 but I feel like I have hit the 'meh wall' faster

Any others?

You have plenty left to do..

Nope, actually I don't have enough time to do everything I want to do on my main, and I don't even care about gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Honestly I don't see why you're playing this game since you don't like doing most of the activities. Just play something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    You implied it, "Buuhuu no endgame". If you don't find interesst in either Mythic Dungeons, Raiding or, dare I say it, PvP then you have no place playing this game. Quit now and save time / money.
    11 years played the game
    Enjoyed Legion
    Looking forward to 7.2
    Enjoying playing my alts
    Suddenly I am told I shouldn't play WoW because
    MMOC Logic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Mender View Post
    You have plenty left to do..
    Deja Vu but

I aren't interested in Mythic + therefore I don't need to be higher than 830 let alone 850

You know, WoD was awful in my opinion, but I could play hours and hours a day due to my available free time. Wasted it was.

Now, I have Legion, with a ton of content to do, and RL is just bucking me off the horse.

Mythic+ is as close to constant grindable content I can get in this game, and I'm eating it up. I just wish it wasn't a timer based system; I fucking hate timers and the fact it just enables the gogogo twits.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2016-11-22 at 06:23 PM.

Your main's 850 so you've done low level mythic+ and normal EN? Try pushing yourself to do harder content. No reason to be that bored already. Doing the entry level/casual level content isn't exactly end game. Though I know that's what some seek out to do. But cmon.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

That's what happens when content has been released for a while. For me, there's still plenty to do on my main, I just don't always feel like doing it.

I take these moments as an opportunity to try out my other characters, and collect gear for transmogs.

If you don't like what's on the table, chances are that the game is simply not for you right now/anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Your main's 850 so you've done low level mythic+ and normal EN? Try pushing yourself to do harder content. No reason to be that bored already. Doing the entry level/casual level content isn't exactly end game. Though I know that's what some seek out to do. But cmon.
    Why should I suddenly do content I don't like nor had to do in other expansions? Replaying the same dungeons I have done 30x already isn't going to magically entertain me now. All end game means is content only available at max level, nothing more nothing less. I for example enjoyed spamming dungeons in WotLK because I was farming currency to buy something I wanted, I knew grinding 20 dungeons would guarantee something. Mythic + doesn't reward anything I want, I can get gear and AP elsewhere

Why should I suddenly do content I don't like nor had to do in other expansions? Replaying the same dungeons I have done 30x already isn't going to magically entertain me now. All end game means is content only available at max level, nothing more nothing less. I for example enjoyed spamming dungeons in WotLK because I was farming currency to buy something I wanted, I knew grinding 20 dungeons would guarantee something. Mythic + doesn't reward anything I want, I can get gear and AP elsewhere
    To each their own. Doing the bare minimum and easiest content isn't challenging and not all the game has to offer. You're literally gimping yourself and limiting the experience in game by refusing to do more content. The content is there, you're just one of the ones CHOOSING not to do it.

Not going to try to argue or convince you to stop being lazy/too terrible to do anything past normals/mythic0. Plenty of harder stuff to do, but you can't or won't do it. Don't complain about there not being enough to do though, it's because you're lazy, not because there isn't anything to do.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Deleted
    11 years played the game
    Enjoyed Legion
    Looking forward to 7.2
    Enjoying playing my alts
    Suddenly I am told I shouldn't play WoW because
    MMOC Logic
    Then why come to MMO and whine about having nothing to do. You make as much sense as a pregnancy test for men.
    Or is this just about attention seeking and trying to gain so social credit by hating, like all other crybabies.

I was this way 1 month after release while attending college full time.
    Game has nothing to do besides dungeons/raids and if you get bored of that content quickly(you should) there's nothing else there.
    People claim this expac has the most content of any expac..well, yeah, probably, except it isn't enough for a MMO.

Back in vanilla friends kept it fresh and fun, but with the huge emphasis on a single player solo rpg and so much cross-server/queueable content there isn't really a friend to be made anywhere.

Lack of socialization really kills the entire genre.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazye View Post
    If you don't want to do dungeons, raids or PvP then what the hell are you even playing the game for?

>item level 850
    >nothing to do

Ok then.
    This isn't 4 chan, green text doesn't work.
    Last edited by ShiyoKozuki; 2016-11-22 at 07:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah though 2 are unlocked in 7.2
    Not quite. 7.2 is still several months away, and is the patch with Tomb of Sargeras. Two falcosaurs require kills from Nighthold in order to get their respective mounts, and that's opening in mid-late January.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i do this on alts, (log on do AK research) log back to main.

no point doing stuff on low AK research level
    The horrors of deflation

10+ Year Old Account
    So my main is 850 and all I seem to do is log him once a week for AK and updated Suramar quests.

Thankfully I alt and RP but I have to say endgame for me is feeling really stagnant more so than other expansions. I don't enjoy rerunning dungeons and raids unless there's a quest or decent reward and PvP ain't fun. Now I aren't saying Legion is awful I am looking forward to 7.2 but I feel like I have hit the 'meh wall' faster

Any others?
    If you don't like dungeoning or raiding...and you don't like PvP...to be honest I don't know if MMO's are for you...if you're okay with paying 15 a month for a RP platform that is your business...I just know I wouldn't pay 15 if I found all of the endgame content undesirable.