Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Cite... odd I see no cites. I just see lot of hot air and emptiness.
    White Knights to the rescue!!

Things like this make me think the planet is due for another extinction level event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Cite... odd I see no cites. I just see lot of hot air and emptiness.
    I cited your posting history.

I have picked you up on your racism before, so every one of those times is my evidence. I don't keep a diary, so cross reference your posts with mine if you want specific examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You have an obviously poor grasp of what an excuse is. I haven't made a single excuse. I've flatly called you wrong and it's quickly approaching the point where it's likely you're just plain lying. Having said that, this is boring and of no value to me. If you'd ever like to have an actual conversation rather than just ham-fistedly trying to prove what an unscrupulous shill I am, I'll consider talking to you again. Or if I forget who you are, which is likely.
    Ah hubris the one skill you have. Your own post history betrays you. Just remember when you swing a bat at people there is someone waiting to swing one at you. So becareful what you type else it might get used against you.

Looks like someone got to her face with a bat first. Damn.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Nut jobs like that person think Trump supporters are EVIL, she has the moral certainty she needs to excuse her vile behavior.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelorra View Post
    Why baseball bat when you have like 400 million guns available?
    Because she is anti-gun. DUH!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Pretty sure nobody on this planet can send you to Hell, so that is not really a threat.
    Oh that's the line then? Ok good to know.

So Trump is a menace then. I mean he has the ability to do everything from grabbing a woman by her pussy without her consent to nuking the planet.

I mean why are you guys so pissed about Lea's locker room talk?

Oh wait I know.....Conservative Hypocrisy™
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Does it make me a bad person if it makes me feel better to know that thing isn't going to breed?

Claiming the post is cherry picked sounds remarkably like trying to deflect away from her obvious racist and heterophobic #f--kstraightwhiteamerica tag.
    Heterophobic.

Lmao.

Peak Redpill there broski

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Does it make me a bad person if it makes me feel better to know that thing isn't going to breed?
    You can talk about her like that and you wonder why she gets angry.

Let's be honest here, if she had never said that about Trump supporters (which is a reaction to lifelong oppression and bigotry hurled at her), you'd likely say the same hateful things about her, no?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Heterophobic.

Lmao.

Are you denying that there's people out there who have nothing but contempt for straight people? As a bisexual guy I can safely state that it's pretty terrifying what some people in the LGBT community say and feel about heterosexuals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Are you denying that there's people out there who have nothing but contempt for straight people? As a bisexual guy I can safely state that it's pretty terrifying what some people in the LGBT community say and feel about heterosexuals.
    Which side was it that normalised that sort of rhetoric, I wonder.

It's not difficult when faced with irrational obstinacy to come to the conclusion that any level of cooperation is impossible and the two sides irreconcilable.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    When was the last time Straight people were ever historically expunged or tortured because they weren't gay.

I'll wager never.

Heterophobia is nonsense from the perspective of Luxury. The Oppressed having contempt for their oppressors-particularly ignorant ones- is a perfectly rational fear.

Straights face irritations at worst unless they actively go sticking their nose in the hive in which case they get even less pity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, clearly the crazies are all concentrated on one side. Not like the Right has ever gone to extremes to talk about the other side, especially not at any point during the last 8 years. How come when were talking about Left crazies it's always celebs or internet people, but the Right it's politicians and people who actually consider themselves leaders?

When was the last time Straight people were ever historically expunged or tortured because they weren't gay.

I'll wager never.

Heterophobia is nonsense from the perspective of Luxury. The Oppressed having contempt for their oppressors-particularly ignorant ones- is a perfectly rational fear.

Straights face irritations at worst unless they actively go sticking their nose in the hive in which case they get even less pity.
    So you're going to ignore bigotry and hate speech in the present day based on stuff that happened in the past? There's been an abrupt shift in attitudes from many minorities who choose to buy into the ridiculous 'us vs them' rhetoric.

It also raises questions about what, exactly, you want the LGBT community to stand for. Equality? If not that, then what? Elevation above everything else in exchange for special treatment?

The idea that people cannot be discriminated against because they're straight, white or male has always been and will always be utterly ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Oh that's the line then? Ok good to know.

So Trump is a menace then. I mean he has the ability to do everything from grabbing a woman by her pussy without her consent to nuking the planet.

I mean why are you guys so pissed about Lea's locker room talk?

Oh wait I know.....Conservative Hypocrisy™
    How does me calling out her racist anti-heterosexual comments mean I condone Trump? Where is the hypocrisy?

How does me calling out her racist anti-heterosexual comments mean I condone Trump? Where is the hypocrisy?
    Did you call out any of the stuff Trump or Trump supporters said? If no, then.....its right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Whatever those words may consist of, given the complete absence of people getting physically attacked for being heterosexual, I daresay they're just words.
    Exactly. I wouldn't construe her threat as real and imminent, but rather impotent flailing. Her words however are bigoted against people of a specific sexuality and a specific skin color. No matter the target, those types of comments should always be condemned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heterophobic.

Lmao.

I have no idea what you are on about.

Heterophobia is in the dictionary, so an obvious heterophobic remark gets called what it is.

Or do you think that hatred toward someone for their sexuality is okay?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Did you call out any of the stuff Trump or Trump supporters said? If no, then.....its right there.
    Yes I do, which somewhat screws up your argument. Sorry about that.

I called Trump a 'consummate bullshitter' in another thread, for some bizarre reason the person I was talking to seemed to think it was a defence of Trump.