NOT SPAM..... USA only.... $174 on Friday for a new playstation 4.

Kohls has them on sale for $249 and includes Uncharted.

But Kohl's will give you $75 in "Kohl's Cash" when you buy one. I happen to have $30 in Kohl's Cash already, so I hope to snag one for a net $144.

Good luck if you want one.

BTW, They are doing the same thing with XBOX One, I think.

A copy of Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition would really sweeten the deal.

Kohls sells video games??

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Kohls sells video games??
    At Christmas time, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    At Christmas time, yes.
    ...okay but this is Black Friday.

It's too bad I already have a PS4.

Found this:

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/18...-is-lowest.htm

PS4 2016 Black Friday Deals Ranked

This year, Best Buy is offering the PlayStation 4 500 GB Uncharted 4: A Thief's End bundle along with two free games, The Last of Us: Remastered and Ratchet & Clank, for $249.

Costco, meanwhile, is offering the same bundle without the two free games for $279, which indicates smart shoppers should pass on that deal.

Target has the same bundle for $249, which is a bit better priced but still doesn't have the two free games on offer at Best Buy.

Walmart, however, has a deal worth noting: the Uncharted bundle is on sale for the same $249, but with an additional $30 gift card thrown in, bringing the constructive price to $219.

But it's Kohl's that wins the prize again this year for best PS4 bundle deal. The retailer is offering the Uncharted bundle for $249 in a door buster deal that includes $75 in Kohl's cash, leading to a constructive price of just $175 in total and qualifying as the best PS4 deal of Black Friday 2016.

The runnerups are Best Buy and Walmart, depending on whether one prefers two free games or a $30 gift card, respectively.

At Christmas time, yes.
    Technically they do all year around, but they don't really have a variety at all. So the Kohl's cash is really just gonna nab you clothes, or possibly gifts for others.

They also have some 4k TV I believe as a Doorbuster thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna buy a PS4, but there's no Kohl's around here. Fortunately, I can get one at work for 25% off, which is still around $225, but still.

Kohls has them on sale for $249 and includes Uncharted.

But Kohl's will give you $75 in "Kohl's Cash" when you buy one. I happen to have $30 in Kohl's Cash already, so I hope to snag one for a net $144.

Good luck if you want one.

BTW, They are doing the same thing with XBOX One, I think.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think you could use Kohls cash at the same time as you received it. Most of the time you have to wait until a later date in order for the Kohls cash to even be valid to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think you could use Kohls cash at the same time as you received it. Most of the time you have to wait until a later date in order for the Kohls cash to even be valid to use.
    Definitely can't use it in the same purchase, that's how all promotions work like this. The price of "$175" is really more of because you're getting cash back to spend at a later time in the store.

Which to be fair, in the case of Kohl's, they most likely have something you probably need at some point anyway, even if it's new shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post

That is true, but you can use it online... It usually starts being able to be used the day after you make a purchase.... Still, it is $75 you can spend.