Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sad to say, but you need to be 110 to get the artifact skins. The 100% chance to drop from blizz is a bit misleading. I guess if you want the swords you have a week to hit 110 on that DK.

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    and dont forget that this would be the 8th on the list for the unleashed monstrosities achievement (which unlocks an artifact skin)
    Only, it doesn't really. You still need to complete balance of power quest line, which requires Nighthold before you can use it. You need to unlock the base version of each tier of artifact skins before you can use the other 3 colours of it. So even if you complete a +15mythic, kill 8 world bosses and/or complete glory of the legion hero you still cannot use that skin until you complete all the raid quests, which cannot be done in raid finder.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

15+ Year Old Account
    100% chance to drop??

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Only, it doesn't really. You still need to complete balance of power quest line, which requires Nighthold before you can use it. You need to unlock the base version of each tier of artifact skins before you can use the other 3 colours of it. So even if you complete a +15mythic, kill 8 world bosses and/or complete glory of the legion hero you still cannot use that skin until you complete all the raid quests, which cannot be done in raid finder.
    well that's complete crap then..... no where on the achievement does it mention that it needed balance of power to be done (on dev twitter they just confirmed it) so bad form there blizz! bad form!

Deleted
    100% drop chance but you must be lvl 110 and AK4. Rep is not required.

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    well that's complete crap then..... no where on the achievement does it mention that it needed balance of power to be done (on dev twitter they just confirmed it) so bad form there blizz! bad form!
    You can complete the achievement. You just won't get the artifact appearance from it until you complete and receive the appearance from the Balance of Power quest line.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are storm relics called wind relics in other server regions or something?

0_o did not know this, wtffffff

10+ Year Old Account
    I like that mount, but screw Horde!

no you dont ....

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    no you dont ....
    Yeah, you do. Don't really know why people would think differently. You first unlock the appearance (first color), then the alternative colors. How is that not logical?

Quote Originally Posted by Reek View Post
    0_o did not know this, wtffffff
    well now you know why people bithced about lack of balance of power in lfr .

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    They never reward chests for trivial content, for instance, there are no chests for pet battles either And pet battles are more demanding than WQs T_T
    There is one for timewalkers.

I like how they managed to get Deathwing to do the video for the Black Friday sale.

Meanwhile artifact appearances from raids still stay behind RNGfiesta, 20 kills and counting for my shadow appearance.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

@MMO-Champion: The pictures you have there are actually wrong. The first variant has the wrong color for it's effect, that model belongs to the blue glow (as you can see with the runes and the eyes of the skull in the hilt). The base variant is actually the last one.

Bullshit, Bad Luck Protection doesn't exists, there's no proof of that whatsoever.
    People who've done 500+++ M+ and still have 2-3 legendaries however, that is extremely common.

Legendaries, like the rest of Legion, is completely RNG.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "this is a great time to immerse yourself in World Quests"

They are so out of touch with reality it's not funny anymore

The giraffe mount is amazing, and it shows that there are artists out there that can design new models rather than just re-skinning all ready existing models which, unfortunately, seems to be the creative extent of the current WoW team.
    Last edited by Walkerbo; 2016-11-22 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkerbo View Post
    The giraffe mount is amazing, and it shows that there are artists out there that can design new models rather than just re-skinning all ready existing models which, unfortunately, seems to be the creative extent of the current WoW team.
    You're not completely wrong, but you're equating concept art with modeling, which are not the same thing.