Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dakalro View Post
    How do you do that? I'm on first and I stopped doing just about anything except once every couple of months going out for a beer or two. And I don't mean just socially, no cooking, no cleaning also.

It's so much fun watching him develop and learn and turn human ...
    Pros: lots of fun, extra money compared to no baby - will probably change as kindergarten/school comes into play but by then I'm counting on 30-50% raises if things don't go south too badly
    Cons: Bye bye alone time - depending on negotiations with spouse
    I am not them but I can find some time to play games when I really need to. Mostly after the kids are in bed and my wife is watching TV, or on the weekends for an hour or two while they play outside/with toys. Having kids does mean you have to make some sacrifices, but it doesn't mean you need to stop being a person entirely.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I am not them but I can find some time to play games when I really need to. Mostly after the kids are in bed and my wife is watching TV, or on the weekends for an hour or two while they play outside/with toys. Having kids does mean you have to make some sacrifices, but it doesn't mean you need to stop being a person entirely.
    Same here, when the kids are in bed i boot up the good old Overwatch, but not everynight, my wife and i have some sort of internal schedule where we both end up on the couch cuddling and curse at another boring episode of the walking dead. And then have sex usually.

Quote Originally Posted by TiltEV View Post
    Nice assumption there. Stats never lie though...
    Which stats?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    Who needs a child when you can just get a dog....

Pretty much my stance on life ^_^

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Longer term, this isn't good for society but hey, as long as we're all having fun
    That's my take on it, Xarim.

I don't give a sht what happens to this mudball the second after I check out. All you people are on your own.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

nope, shouldn't have kids anyways, world is filling up and is Dying (With the way Humans love gas and Cow meat). adopt. to many babies without a home
    Last edited by lavaalamp; 2016-11-23 at 02:05 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Without kids people will be hard time when they are going to 50-50-70-80 years old, especially in countries which doesnt have Retirement homes.
    The day that I can't take care of myself without any help will be my last day on this Earth.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope I can't have a small army of kids one day. Oh the joy.

I want 3+

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post

Pretty much my stance on life ^_^
    I feel you

10+ Year Old Account
    As soon I am sound financially I will think about getting kids. Not before.

But I kinda want to get kids and a good bunch of ehm.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i would like to get pregnant, but i don't ever want to have a kid.

it is morally wrong to contribute to continuing human existence.
    you still believe this bs?

morality is a construct of necessity, it only exists because people do, do what you want for god's sake

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Many sons! In a while :P
    Way to go, Ragnar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I don't have any and doubt I will

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I definitely want kids one day. SO...that's obv going to be a deal breaker in any relationship I have.
    Dreams shattered
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    We weren't ready to get kids, until my girlfriend got "accidental" pregnant. We were very close to getting an abortion, but the two times we had made appointment for it, we canceled and couldn't do it.
    Today, I'm very very happy we kept him. I now have a healthy and wonderful 15 months old son, and I can't wait for her to get pregnant again.
    If our economic can handle it, I could easily see myself with 3 or more children.

Im 36 dont have kids and dont want them

My DNA will die with me because i despise children and have no interest in preserving my genetic information!

Quote Originally Posted by Skumtomten View Post
    For me, the answer is a short NO! What about you? Pros and cons?
    Pros: You get to have sex to make them
    Cons: They eat...like every damn day they eat.

I absolutely want kids. I think it's one of the most selfless things anyone can do assuming you have kids intentionally and not because you're just fucking around. It's a lot of hard work and sacrifice, but my experiences have taught me that there's nothing worth a damn that doesn't require hard work and/or sacrifice. Also, I just don't want to go through life without having that experience. Plus I think I'd make a great dad. I'm a very patient and understanding person. My wife and I have decided we'll probably go for a kid in a few years.

And I'm not saying that everyone that doesn't want kids is a bad person, but it seems pretty selfish to me to not want kids. Everyone always says they don't want kids because then they can't afford vacations or they'll cost too much or they'll ruin my body etc... etc... Very rarely do I hear someone say they don't want kids for a selfless reason. The only legitimate selfless reason I can think of is because they don't want to overpopulate the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    I'm married and don't want kids. My wife desperately wants them.

It might lead to us getting divorced...we'll see.
    Probably should have discussed that before marriage. That's kind of a big issue for people.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i would like to get pregnant, but i don't ever want to have a kid.

it is morally wrong to contribute to continuing human existence.
    Is that because you think its unfair to force the kids to exist or you just think humans should go extinct?

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    A drug overdose left me raising my two younger siblings as my own, one is 14 and the other is 9. I've been their legal guardian for 6 years although I was taking care of them long before that. I don't think I'll ever have biological children, it wouldn't be fair on my sisters for me to divert my attention to a long term relationship when they still need a great deal of support. One day when they're independent and living their own lives I'll consider it, but I'll probably be mid 30s by that point, until then they have to come first.
    Sorry to hear that. That's an awesome thing for you to do tho. Hats off to you for that.