Poll: Did you gas out?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    No, but it did re-focus my priorities. Before I had planned on having a bunch of alts but now I'm just going to focus on my warlock and DH because I don't want to get more behind with the characters I care most about.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I have not been playing much since legion started. I new from the pre patch that I would not think it was much fun. All the classes are pretty boring. The quests are pretty boring. WOW is too much of a theme park and less of an rpg.
    That's really how I feel too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lplatehealer View Post
    ROFL if you think it was casual or not a grind you obviously did not play Classic
    compared to other mmos WoW is VERY casual

I would say I am playing the same and at the same time casually at that. I do not even play every week. I do feel like I might get bored out though with the upcoming patch looking underwhelming with its one new post launch dungeon and lack luster changes at this point for classes.

I haven't but i have not been playing hardcore for a while now, my big raid is ever few weeks my guild has a alt raid I go on. I play four characters and have one main.

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    compared to other mmos WoW is VERY casual
    not sure if trolling or serious

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

pretty serious dude

runescape when you die all your items drop on the ground (although modern you have tombstones which make death trivial now)

Black Desert Online / Everquest you lose exp for dying

Wildstar, all the hardcore parts of vanilla wow a good game does not make

Not talking about now man. I mean when wow came out

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

I am more or less, yeah. Doing some achievement stuff and randomly working on alts but really all the stuff I'd want to do I don't have the time for and coupled with whatever they did in 7.1 with the loading bar of death has really just put me off from playing. I've done all the stuff suggested to fix the loading bar problem and am still dealing with it, so basically I take flight paths to Dalaran now rather than hearth and I do some AP stuff or I would be doing battlegrounds but getting booted from BGs because my loading bar takes forever has killed that.

I have enough gold to pay for the next 5 years and the desire to finish up some seriously heavy achievements but overall my interest has diminished to almost nothing, to the point where instead of just going to play something else and then come back I'm figuring on not playing at all.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

i paced myself, and literally past week 2 or 3 i was feeling the boredom setting in

AP grind, PvP almost non existent rewards past rank 1 prestige, unless u transmog ur artifact to a new skin.... mythic + bored me to death, i dont raid.... i've cancelled my sub and moved on...

burnt out in 2 months, probably will not be returning any time soon... kinda stinks cause legion sounded so cool

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm feeling burned out. I logged in today. I killed the world boss for the week and then looked at the world quests. I read every single one and couldn't get the motivation to do any of them. This is the quickest I've felt this way of any expansion since BC, but I don't know if I'd blame Blizzard for that. I think it could just be that I've been playing this game on and off for over 9 years now. I took a break during BC, MoP, and WoD, but every one of those breaks previously happened during the last raid patch. Now I'm feeling the need for a break when the expansion has only been out for a little under 3 months.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im at i think 28 points on my Prot Pally artifact, and i already cba to farm AP anymore. My Ret offspec is only 17-18. The desire to min/max in Legion is non-existant for me. My last rep will be exalted in a couple days then i wont even be doing emissary's anymore. I havent even been pushing hard on gear/artifact progression and im already burnt out.

The best thing about Legion is that there is literally no grind required to progress.

Those who are burnt out already are those that forced a grind on themselves.

You only have yourselves to blame.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

As soon as I got sephuz secret and couldn't be competitive on the meters

Deleted
    Yes, which is why I don't have an active account anymore. I may come back in a few months to play a little again, too see Nighthold and how the story continues. But for now, other stuff / other games are more appealing.

Yeah I've reached the point of the expansion where I usually start playing alts, but that shitty AK and terribly unfriendly PvP (for alts) is killing all the joy I get from playing them. Dunno, maybe 7.1.5 will help, but atm I switched back to HotS.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    My week will likely play out as follows:

1) Being Tuesday, i will log in, flip CH missions on my main (a Pally).
    2) I will then go grab the new Archeaology quest.
    3) I will then pick up my loot token.
    4) I will then fly to wherever and kill the World Boss.
    5) I will then check the days emissary quest to see if it is Valajar (the last non-exalted rep i need). If yes, then i complete emissary quest. If no, then i log my DK, Shaman, and Druid alts and complete steps 1-4 on each in turn.
    6) I will then log off and go play FO4.
    7) Tomorrow i may or may not complete this weeks addition to the Suramar campaign.
    8) Thurdsay, i will log my pally back in to get AK 16 or 17 or w/e he is working on atm.

My Warrior has already been deleted, my Monk will most likely be deleted soon as i am becoming progressively more disgusted with BrM. The DK and Shaman are both too new to actually play as their AK levels are so low that i dont feel like im accomplishing anything meaningful. They will spend the next 5-6 weeks sitting in their class halls skilling up before i actually start playing them.

WoW: Legion is starting to feel exactly like Eve Online with regard to skill progression. This is definitely not something one should aspire to.

they both are - i bet you would love how other games handled stuff back in the days for example at level 30 obtianing quest to kill 800 tigers where each kill was taking like 30 seconds, no multitap on mobs and loads of competition for them , or other players being able to loot your body if you die . or what real ninja looting was when anyone who hit any mob outi n the world and clicked first his body was gaining all loot for himself, or loosing 1-2 levels when you died and having to relevel it

wow was always super casual game - its what they build their succes on

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I pace myself, and I'm not trying to do everything in 2 weeks. Yes, you could do everything in WOD in 2 weeks and then move onto an alt. Legion isn't like that, and there are things you have to work toward if you want them.

There is more content at this point in Legion, than there was in WOTLK this amount of time after its launch, the only difference being WOTLK had a couple more dungeons. It's a quantity over quality thing though, I believe the dungeons we have now are better than the dungeons back then.

Deleted
    burnt out for now, but ill be back like always!