Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Why a bat?
    Because it vaguely resembles one of those giant turkey legs you get from the Renaissance fairs. Just in case she missed lunch.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Pence was strongly for Gay Conversion Therapy
    This is false.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have to ask, then you're just proving the point that you're not getting it.

There is no "swinging to extremes" The slope hasn't changed. It makes perfect sense why a Queer woman would say "Fuck White-Straight America" after White Straight America elected Donald Trump.

It also makes perfect sense why White Straight America would be so perplexed at what the fuck she's on about because they don't get what's so bad about Donald Trump being elected so to them her anger is completely off the handle and irrational. But to anyone in the loop, there's a damn good reason.

That reason being that Straight White America has-whether willingly int he case of Trump supporters, or inadvertently in the case of people who voted independant, put a man in power who is gathering a Cabinet of Nightmares for people who aren't Straight White Men. Pence was strongly for Gay Conversion Therapy (A therapy which has done nothing for curing gays but done a lot for making them commit suicide) and wants to defund HIV research. That's not even touching on the Neo-Nazi flavours of the "Alt-Right" that's assembling under Trump. and we all know how well Gay people did back in the 3rd Reich.
    Racist anti-sexuality to combat racist anti-sexuality is still racist anti-sexuality.

She is what she hates and people are pointing out the hypocrisy in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    If you had bothered to even do a cursory Google search you would find that that is 100% not true. You just believed the meme because you're an ignorant sucker who gets played by their emotions and biases. You didn't fact check because you knew anything you felt to be true had to be actual fact, and you act with the disgusting smugness that outlook affords you. And now here you are post-Trump election tending to the bite marks hubris left on your ass.
    http://www.snopes.com/mike-pence-sup...rsion-therapy/

Okay, so he Might be for something that he was historically for that may not involve shock therapy but is still absolutely horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    And?
    10 chars
    The irony of saying #fuckwhitestraightamerica and then #fuckyourprivilige...

YOU have the privilige of being able to talk shit about every straight white male, the large majority of whom have done diddly fuck all to you.. but yes, fuck them... oh WE have all the privilige. get back in your cage you fucking trogg.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Because it vaguely resembles one of those giant turkey legs you get from the Renaissance fairs. Just in case she missed lunch.
    Now I just want her to attack someone with a giant turkey leg.

Taking them out with a baseball ball is harder to pull off.
    But so much more epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have to ask, then you're just proving the point that you're not getting it.

There is no "swinging to extremes" The slope hasn't changed. It makes perfect sense why a Queer woman would say "Fuck White-Straight America" after White Straight America elected Donald Trump.

It also makes perfect sense why White Straight America would be so perplexed at what the fuck she's on about because they don't get what's so bad about Donald Trump being elected so to them her anger is completely off the handle and irrational. But to anyone in the loop, there's a damn good reason.

That reason being that Straight White America has-whether willingly int he case of Trump supporters, or inadvertently in the case of people who voted independant, put a man in power who is gathering a Cabinet of Nightmares for people who aren't Straight White Men. Pence was strongly for Gay Conversion Therapy (A therapy which has done nothing for curing gays but done a lot for making them commit suicide) and wants to defund HIV research. That's not even touching on the Neo-Nazi flavours of the "Alt-Right" that's assembling under Trump. and we all know how well Gay people did back in the 3rd Reich.
    No, I'm getting it, I understand English perfectly. I'm asking for the laws that make gay people "unequal". You said that stupid shit, and now your argument is "if you dont know, you dont get it"?

So ~ again, since you're clearly the one not getting it, Which laws are there?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Racist anti-sexuality to combat racist anti-sexuality is still racist anti-sexuality.

She is what she hates and people are pointing out the hypocrisy in it.
    Woman who's life may be in danger is angry at people who are mostly responsible.

This is as far as I'm going because I am not gonna beat my head on the Wall of MMO Champ Gen.

http://www.snopes.com/mike-pence-sup...rsion-therapy/

Okay, so he Might be for something that he was historically for that may not involve shock therapy but is still absolutely horrendous.
    Mike Pence once supported the use of federal funding to treat people "seeking to change their sexual behavior."
    omg what a monster!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    But so much more epic.
    It would be harder to keep a grip on if you use it to bludgeon someone and would require you to keep going to fetch it if she threw them, both of which require more effort than a baseball bat would and she doesn't seem like someone particularly keen on exercise.

in the case of people who voted independant
    WAAAAAHHHH!! Maybe if the DNC actually put someone worth a nickel it wouldn't have come out this way. Maybe stop playing the blame game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    It would be harder to keep a grip on if you use it to bludgeon someone and would require you to keep going to fetch it if she threw them, both of which require more effort than a baseball bat would and she doesn't seem like someone particularly keen on exercise.
    what if she had more than one baseball ball? She could just carry round a sack of them and throw them at people, she wouldn't have to worry then about going to retrieve them all the time?
    dragonmaw - EU

Woman who's life may be in danger is angry at people who are mostly responsible.
    In what way is her life in danger????

10+ Year Old Account

This is as far as I'm going because I am not gonna beat my head on the Wall of MMO Champ Gen.
    May.

If my life was in danger, I wouldn't go around being a racist and wanting to beat people up with sporting equipment, it is not a logical step to take.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jswizzle View Post
    diabetes? heart disease? being mistaken for a troll? idk
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Jswizzle View Post
    Being an out and Queer woman in soon to be Fascist America.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's hideous

10+ Year Old Account
    Being an out and Queer woman in soon to be Fascist America.
    Well, thank god you said that, I was taking you seriously for a few pages.

Glad you cleared that up for me.