Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Wait every straight white male who voted Bernie or Hillary and fought against Trump are supposed to be fucked? This is just racist/sexist.
    Straight White America reffers more to the institutional force that runs through the country's Psyche moreso than it does to every straight white male american without exception.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed. Quite a lot #Drumpf supporters started attacking innocents (gay and blacks mainly) just because that orange cartoon was elected president. They are quite honestly incredibly violent. Be careful everyone in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Straight White America reffers more to the institutional force that runs through the country's Psyche moreso than it does to every straight white male american without exception.
    Says whom? Are you the authority now on this woman's tweets and what she means?

Can you please stop rationalizing poor behavior? It's disgusting no matter who is at the helm, and no, she does not get a free pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Yup... Both.
    No way, this side that oppresses and responds violently to the opposing viewpoint while rejecting discussion is much different from the other side that oppresses and responds violently to the opposing viewpoint while rejecting discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by pinelakias View Post
    Indeed. Quite a lot #Drumpf supporters started attacking innocents (gay and blacks mainly) just because that orange cartoon was elected president. They are quite honestly incredibly violent. Be careful everyone in the US.
    There has been violence on both sides....... As its been stated prob x100000000 times.

That's hilarious. Of course! I mean when someone says Mexican immigrants are bringing rapists and violence to the USA, you don't actually mean anything about Mexican people as a whole. You're just saying some of them have brought rape and violence.

The amount of leeway and apologetics you get as an anti-white racist is unbelievable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    It was illegal for me to get married in the most of the country until last year and even be intimate period until 2003.

But please, do tell me how empty threats over your precious guns compare to actually having had to fight for your right to, you know, exist.
    Except gays were openly gay pre 2003. Are you high right now? I remember going to a MM concert in 96 and MM blew the Twigmiester on stage, in front of all of us, yet no one went to jail. (Prob a bad example, I know, but you know what I'm saying.)

Does it ever get old being a "victim" all the time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Except gays were openly gay pre 2003. Are you high right now? I remember going to a MM concert in 96 and MM blew the Twigmiester on stage, in front of all of us, yet no one went to jail. (Prob a bad example, I know, but you know what I'm saying.)
    Which is why they had to have a Supreme Court case about someone getting arrested for sodomy.

Does it ever get old being a "victim" all the time?
    Extremely. Which is one of the reasons why I don't vote for people that victimize me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good for her. I do too. Maybe then it'll beat some sense into them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    Says whom? Are you the authority now on this woman's tweets and what she means?

Can you please stop rationalizing poor behavior? It's disgusting no matter who is at the helm, and no, she does not get a free pass.
    Reading Comprehension and contexual knowledge.

I doubt many of this thread would know what Intersecitonality is if I brought it up as an off the cuff example.

And lmao @ free pass. A president was elected who just settled for fraud and will go to trial for Child rape soon and openly bragged about groping woman and getting away with it because he's rich but Justifyably angry woman saying she'd hit people is where we draw the line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is why they had to have a Supreme Court case about someone getting arrested for sodomy.

Extremely. Which is one of the reasons why I don't vote for people that victimize me.
    So what? A lot of stupid laws are repealed all the time, there are so many of them, it will take hundreds of years to clear them all out.

Like the law in OK where its against the law to trip over a casket. Alls it takes is one ass hole cop to arrest someone because they tripped over grannys grave and it will be repealed too, just like sodomy. Again, quit acting like a sodomy law effected your life in any way, its a laughable joke.

The victim narrative is done man.
    Last edited by Beazy; 2016-11-22 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Good for her. I do too. Maybe then it'll beat some sense into them.
    Yet you never will, so drop the tough guy act.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

It was illegal for me to get married in the most of the country until last year and even be intimate period until 2003.

But please, do tell me how empty threats over your precious guns compare to actually having had to fight for your right to, you know, exist.

You want to know one of the reasons I've no inclination to work with Republicans? It's because I'm tired of wondering if the next election is going to mean a regression in terms of my civil rights, let alone my job.
    Knowing that you're gay, I hope they make it illegal again.

Oh and before I get banned again

Eat shit you cocksucking faggot

10+ Year Old Account
    There why not say #FuckHomophobicAmerica? Rather than condemn the majority of the population based on their race and sexuality.

She is a bigot, you defending her means you are defending a bigot, you are as bad as those you profess to be against, you are just too blinkered to see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I think you need a cup of cocoa and a nap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Knowing that you're gay, I hope they make it illegal again.

Oh and before I get banned again

Damn, how did Didactic trigger you so hard?

This might be top trigger 2016.

I doubt many of this thread would know what Intersecitonality is if I brought it up as an off the cuff example.

And lmao @ free pass. A president was elected who just settled for fraud and will go to trial for Child rape soon and openly bragged about groping woman and getting away with it because he's rich but Justifyably angry woman saying she'd hit people is where we draw the line.
    And you can find me a post - any of my posting history (I do my best to avoid Gen OT because it often is a cesspool so it shouldn't be that hard) - where I do any of the following: 1. support Donald Trump 2. support Donald Trump's policies or any sort of regressive policies and/or 3. advocate bullying or bigotry

So no, I am not giving her a free pass because of who she is, her sexuality, or her background. All of those are irrelevant.

I do my best to teach my children that poor behavior from others does not justify poor behavior from them - the whole two wrongs don't make a right.

If you truly cannot comprehend that, I am truly sorry that your parents failed you in that regard.

Because whether you are cognizant or not, you are shunning one form of bigotry and embracing another.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    There why not say #FuckHomophobicAmerica? Rather than condemn the majority of the population based on their race and sexuality.

She is a bigot, you defending her means you are defending a bigot, you are as bad as those you profess to be against, you are just too blinkered to see it.
    #FuckInstitutionalandCulturalRacism&Homophobia just doesn't have the same sophomoric edginess

Should we start making threads about what Ted Nugent says on a regular basis too?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Should we start making threads about what Ted Nugent says on a regular basis too?
    I thought he went *further* whackjob and moved to a cabin out in the wilderness or to live with bears or something.

Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    I thought he went *further* whackjob and moved to a cabin out in the wilderness or to live with bears or something.
    Last I saw him he was doing music at a Trump rally if you want to call it that.