Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    that 260 pulls those world first guilds do in a few days normal guilds will achieve after good month or two of wiping.. thats absolutely insane amount of pulls over such small period of time.
    not exactly gear and other factors usually make it less pulls for lower guilds

for example Archimonde world first guilds was like 300 pulls? My old guild finishing US 12th spent 130 pulls.... DPS checks and accurate timers change alot. Actually a bit of a let down that a fight as hard as Helya only took 250 pulls.. was hoping it would be another 500 pull Heroic rag...

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    you think serenity or exorsus who have their own raid tools dont write mods like that? AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    archimonde and paragon would like a word.

Seems like Limit took 350 pulls.. wow

So, Exorsus, From Scratch and Limit got banned. I wonder if their kills will be rolled back.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...guilds_banned/

Quote Originally Posted by Akelina View Post
    So, Exorsus, From Scratch and Limit got banned. I wonder if their kills will be rolled back.
    LULZ, why would they do this, idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Akelina View Post
    Soo.. From Scratch double banned this progress? Must be full on tilted at this point?

Deleted
    Good news for Nova

Chance at top 5.

Sco was saying they might have pointed the breaths at the ocean. No idea though.

How do you manage to get banned...

Should be quite obvious to not use exploits on an end-boss.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Seems like at least Exorsus, and perhaps From Scratch and Limit have been banned.
    do we have sources beyond a dude on reddit for limit and from scratch? That's the only place I've seen the other ones being talked about.

In other news, wonder who will get World #3 kill on Helya!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    do we have sources beyond a dude on reddit for limit and from scratch? That's the only place I've seen the other ones being talked about.
    http://www.method.gg/trial-of-valor-mythic-progress
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Time to remove that video Method, chop chop.

I kid, but seriously happy that exploiters get banned, not that I know the context of what they did.
    So basically Method and Serenity are the only guilds to legit having killed Helya thus far, neato.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMagicMan View Post
    and Serenity are the only guilds to legit having killed Helya thus far, neato.
    LUL interesting way to play Shadow priest without losing insanity

When you unbookmark this thread only to bookmark it again one hour later.

*popcorn*

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    not exactly gear and other factors usually make it less pulls for lower guilds

for example Archimonde world first guilds was like 300 pulls? My old guild finishing US 12th spent 130 pulls.... DPS checks and accurate timers change alot. Actually a bit of a let down that a fight as hard as Helya only took 250 pulls.. was hoping it would be another 500 pull Heroic rag...
    dont forget that archimonde was done without hfc-farm for weeks and ring

topguilds have 10+ with 35 traits and all 885-890 gear, the way how all the titanforged works and how they were able to farm maw 24/7 and splitfarm mythic EN makes it impossible for top500 guilds to have a significat higher power that method at the firstkill. classstacking not even mentioned.

World top 5 for usa

nope.............

Poor Xyronic he worked so hard

Exploiting and still not World 1st, FeelsBadMan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.