MYthic + weekly chest rewards

Greetings all

so as said in title, what are the base ilvl rewards for each difficulty ? i know like a week or two ago it was base 880 for 10+ but it seems to be different now so im wondering if anyone knows exactly the +X for Xilvl for weekly (for example: +1-4 = 845 / +5-8 = 850 / +6-9 = 855 and so on)

Thanks alot and have a good one

10+ Year Old Account
    The loot from the weekly chest is the same as it has always been, but instead of capping 880 on M+10 and above, you can now get 885 in the chest from doing a M+12.
    M+11 also gives 870 base item level loot from the chest at the end of the dungeon.
    Why have a signature? What I just posted states how retarded I am anyways.

Deleted
    Basically what Daniwa said, but I want to add that the itemlevel does not increase past 11 for the dungeon chest and past 12 for the weekly chest.

2-3: 860
    4/5: 865
    6/7: 870
    8/9: 875
    10/11: 880
    *12+: 885

* New as of 7.1.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Hmm i got a b bit confused when i saw this :

My Weekly Cache gave me a Mythic 12 Titanforged item at ilvl 885. Seems incorrect.
    That's correct - weekly items are guaranteed WF/TF as a baseline. M12 end-of-run is 870; 870->885 is +15, thus the TF label. (WatcherDev)

Thas why im askin and thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by Quinzul View Post
    Hmm i got a b bit confused when i saw this :

My Weekly Cache gave me a Mythic 12 Titanforged item at ilvl 885. Seems incorrect.
    That's correct - weekly items are guaranteed WF/TF as a baseline. M12 end-of-run is 870; 870->885 is +15, thus the TF label. (WatcherDev)

Thas why im askin and thanks alot
    The base ilvl from a +12 is 870, but the weekly chest gives you a guaranteed 885. For this to happen it gives you a +12 item (base 870) but Titanforges it to an 885.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato

Why does it matter what the item level is? It all vendors for the same amount when you get nothing but crap you don't need/want. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolian View Post
    Why does it matter what the item level is? It all vendors for the same amount when you get nothing but crap you don't need/want. Lol.
    True, when you're 890 Ilvl there isn't much you can use from it.

This was my weekly chest reward http://imgur.com/a/xTZi6

titanforged 885??? I thought it was supposed to be 885 base for completing a mythic 12. The garbage bracers weren't even an upgrade. Very disappointed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkith View Post
    This was my weekly chest reward http://imgur.com/a/xTZi6

titanforged 885??? I thought it was supposed to be 885 base for completing a mythic 12. The garbage bracers weren't even an upgrade. Very disappointed.
    The item is guaranteed to be 885 or higher, but as an item from mythic 12 is only 870, it gets the titanforged suffix to show how it got to that item level

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    True, when you're 890 Ilvl there isn't much you can use from it.
    Lol, I'm a long ways from 890 still, but invariably the item I get from the chest will either be for what is currently my best slot or it'll be something that's an ilvl upgrade, but an effective downgrade due to secondary stat mix. That's just the nature of the game really, and whatever, but I've gotten 1 usable item in the last 3 chests for 2 chars (so 1 out of 6). "Weekly chest of disappointment" really should be the name. ;-)