Balance druid need some help on multi dot targeting

Greeting all,
    As title says, I need some help or advice on multi doting. I recently came back to wow and I don't recall I had this issue in mop. Every time a tank pull 4,5mobs in dungeon the nameplates all overlap, and it's very hard for me to moon fire every single one of them, even tho the mobs won't live long enough to make it a big deal, but it still hurts my nearly non existent aoe damage in dungeon

So, how do u guys do this? Do I need a addon or something? I'm already using tidy plates and yes, I checked the stacking option in blizzards interface, doesnt make a difference.

There was an addon called enemy grid but I think it no longer works.
    Personally I just click on the nameplates and by the time I need to refresh it usually there are only 2-3 nameplates left so it's easier.
    Some prefer to tab between targets, it's up to you. Keep in mind having dots on every single target isn't mandatory if they all die in less than 10 seconds.

Deleted
    I have this problem aswell! Ive put stacking nameplates but it doesn't change, they are still overlapping. I am using KuiNameplates though and i cannot find any options there for stacking/overlapping so i am assuming it uses blizzards option which doesnt work.

Try reloading your UI or uninstalling KUI and trying it. It should follow your Blizzard nameplate settings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tidyplates
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    Tidyplates
    I'm already using Tidyplates and stacking option selected already

Try unselecting and selecting stacking again, or provide a screenshot of your nameplate setting to show you are actually using it.

My problem is I'll Sunfire everything, start to Moonfire and somehow all the Sunfire's disappeared.

Hunter's binding shot removes dots

10+ Year Old Account
    As does a few other cc when glyhped. Paralysis etc
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Hunter's binding shot removes dots
    What? You being serious?!

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    What? You being serious?!
    It's bursting shot that was doing that, not binding shot...and it was hotfixed to not do that a few weeks back.

Bursting, binding...

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Bursting, binding...
    Correct terminology is important, especially when dropping a bombshell lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostLancelot View Post
    Correct terminology is important, especially when dropping a bombshell lol.
    Agreed.

Binding shot = the arrow with a blueish "tether" connecting any mobs to the arrow thats sticking in the ground. When they move to the edge of the effect while still "tethered", the mob will get stunned. Just drag the mobs a few yards to the edge or typhoon to activate the stun

Bursting shot = very short range cone emanating from hunter that disorients targets for 4 seconds. Used to clear dots, no longer does so. Works great as an AOE interrupt now, the disorient will generally be broken immediately. There's also a hunter legendary that massively buffs the damage and range of it.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
    Last edited by arnham; 2016-11-24 at 06:23 PM. Reason: fix typo