Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    SS needs to be reworked. Rend needs to be a permanent skill, not a talent. WW talent doesn't seem to hold a lot of value - I mean, IMHO, it is garbage because it doesn't stack well like Avatar does with BC and other procs (trinkets, shattered defenses, etc) so if they could rework that to do something like 20% additional damage to all enemies, but the main target still takes 30% damage then I see it to be really favorable (especially on trash in Mythic +). Titanic Smash (I think it is called?) is no good and needs to be reworked ... Deadly Calm should be invoked in BC and something else needs to go there, or make the other talents in that row more competitive. Ravager just doesn't seem to work well for PvE at all (if someone's got an idea for it I'm all ears).

Right now the only talents I change for PvE is between double charge and shockwave.
    And i even hate that i must give up 2 charges for a stun ... 2 charges should be baseline like in wod...

10+ Year Old Account
    Rend can stay a Talent. It shoul only be buffed and spreadable by cleave to make it viable. Ww isnt that far behind slam in terms of dpr and pulls ahead on trash. I use fevored Ww and get good results with only minor singletarget reductions. I also got the ww legandary belt

Rend needs to be a permanent skill, not a talent.
    Jesus I hope no one over there seriously considers that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Why? It's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    Why? It's cool.
    Theres nothing cool about a fire and forget dot that doesn't scale with haste in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont like rend either

Rend would be nice as a mechanical ability, but not as just a press it and forget. It needs to have a secondary effect to be interesting, which is why it did have a secondary effect when they tried to make it useful in WOTLK.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    It needs to have a secondary effect to be interesting
    Rend, new ability. Replaces Hamstring. Deal damage over 15 seconds and slows movement for 50%.

Why? It's cool.
    It's a boring "slap it on and refresh"-DoT that also doesn't fit the whole Arms theme (Or "class fantasy", if you prefer), "Beware my huge 2-handed weapon, now i'll go and give you a paper cut with it!", but above all it's a boring DoT for a supposed "big hits"-spec...

Why? It's cool.
    Well different tastes I suppose I find nothing particularly cool about just a dot with melee range. If it had some sort of mechanic slapped to it fine but at this point it's pretty much the last thing I'd want on top of the already clunky spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FASTFORCE View Post
    Having Ayala's ring I find SS being more useful with the extra executes. The boss dps that I'm sacrificing seems very small compared to what I gain on trash packs where I'm not bladestorming.
    In a lot of M+ the boss is dying quickly anyway, and Dauntless doesn't do jack during BC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    It's a boring "slap it on and refresh"-DoT that also doesn't fit the whole Arms theme (Or "class fantasy", if you prefer), "Beware my huge 2-handed weapon, now i'll go and give you a paper cut with it!", but above all it's a boring DoT for a supposed "big hits"-spec...
    It is more odd that our huge swings to not rend our targets or at least make them bleed a bit...

Deleted
    What nerfs do you guys till might come to arms warrior once they update the spell changes notes?
    fairly new to warriors

Quote Originally Posted by kevinftw92 View Post
    What nerfs do you guys till might come to arms warrior once they update the spell changes notes?
    fairly new to warriors
    Nerfs? None aside from the Archavons Heavy Hand (Legendary) nerf. Arms already got gutted earlier in the expansion, thankfully it scales well with gear and so it survived but I really doubt any further nerfs are going to happen. Stranger things have happened though, Blizzard makes changes with balance and design that make no sense all of the time, so I guess place your bets.

I hope they do and give it some type of buffs or setup buffs from other skills, or procs. Rend has always been a regular skill since Vanilla.

But on another note, yes I fucking hate Rend in few areas ... like taking up a whole GCD. But it's a ticking dot so what's there to hurt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Nerfs? None aside from the Archavons Heavy Hand (Legendary) nerf. Arms already got gutted earlier in the expansion, thankfully it scales well with gear and so it survived but I really doubt any further nerfs are going to happen. Stranger things have happened though, Blizzard makes changes with balance and design that make no sense all of the time, so I guess place your bets.
    Has ring stayed nerfed or did they get rid of the RPPM reduction?

Quote Originally Posted by kevinftw92 View Post
    fairly new to warriors
    The legendary ring and the gloves already have been nerfed thoroughly on the ptr. I would expect further "fixes" to tone down mastery scaling since they implied multiple times they were not happy how much stronger second stats are for certain classes. I am going to prepare my fury artifact after trials ^.
    I hope they do and give it some type of buffs or setup buffs from other skills, or procs. Rend has always been a regular skill since Vanilla.

But on another note, yes I fucking hate Rend in few areas ... like taking up a whole GCD. But it's a ticking dot so what's there to hurt?
    I think arms already suffered enough. Making it also dependent on applying a dot in melee range at this point without a full rework can only hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Has ring stayed nerfed or did they get rid of the RPPM reduction?
    Well there was no mention of the ring being nerfed in the datamining posted on the front page, all I heard was a frenzy of panic within 20mins of the PTR being up and then nothing confirming it outright. So I don't know if the ring is nerfed or not, at least I've not seen any conclusive proof or datamining notes with anything about it.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...TR-Build-23038 - Nothing about it here.

If it is then it doesn't affect most people, same as the gloves.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-11-23 at 04:20 AM.

It is more odd that our huge swings to not rend our targets or at least make them bleed a bit...
    ...then we should get "Deep wounds" back (Crits place a DoT based on the Crit's damage on the target), but a seperate button just to emo-cut our enemies for a tiny bit of damage and no further benefit seems a bit... well, lame to me...

Deleted
    They have to buff our base dmg after those nerfs to gloves and ring(Yeah ring is nerfs as well many people have tester it on ptr) or we will fall behind... again. It would be great if blizzard would leave arms as it is now, no spell changes, legendaries nerfs etc. It is a bit sad that we need gloves to be on pair with different dps classes, but after getting them the class feels great.

I am really scared that they will do some strange changes to our abilities and stats weight and our class will be trashed for no reason.
    Last edited by mmoc5633d002d8; 2016-11-23 at 07:35 AM.