Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    https://twitter.com/maximumwow/statu...80339611631616

Officer in Limit posting they would of killed it regardless of exploit

Quote Originally Posted by Gintoki View Post
    Who cares wowprogress hasn't yet degraded them. They decide the world ranks.
    If Blizzard removes their kills, achievements, feats and loot wowprogress will follow. But I doubt that this is the full story. I'd guess Exorsus let their tanks die, but not to bug out the boss - avoiding mechanics like this were in the game since forever. It was always labled as "clever use of game mechanics".

For example: on Sha of Fear you could grab the Orb as Shaman, run as far away as you can. Then you die -> mobs run back to the group -> Ankh and grab the Orb and adds focus you again, basically saving 30-60seconds/Shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    If Blizzard removes their kills, achievements, feats and loot wowprogress will follow. But I doubt that this is the full story. I'd guess Exorsus let their tanks die, but not to bug out the boss - avoiding mechanics like this were in the game since forever. It was always labled as "clever use of game mechanics".

For example: on Sha of Fear you could grab the Orb as Shaman, run as far away as you can. Then you die -> mobs run back to the group -> Ankh and grab the Orb and adds focus you again, basically saving 30-60seconds/Shaman.
    Yeah but wowprogress is where you look at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dehooka View Post

That's cool. Why didn't they.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

They should have done it then if its so damn easy. What a BS excuse ROFL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but wowprogress is where you look at.
    Doesn't change the fact that they cheated and it doesn't count. If you drug to win the Olypmpics they take your medal and title and no one considers you a winner. Same deal.

Oh, when 'intent' becomes a qualifier for if you broke a rule or not. The chickens are coming home to roost!
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    i hope blizzard gives them all 7 additional days of ban for even thinking they are justified in doing this, and for saying on twitter they are all appealing the decision. you little puppy dogs didnt think it would be bad to do something bad cuz everyone else was doing it....get real and grow up.

i shouldnt go to jail cuz i robbed a bank being robbed....everyone else was doing it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that they cheated and it doesn't count. If you drug to win the Olypmpics they take your medal and title and no one considers you a winner. Same deal.
    No Wowprogress dictates who is first in the end.

Another Limit tweet about their exploit: https://twitter.com/Malicrin/status/801184610902216705

Maybe it wasn't an exploit

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account

ofcourse he is, the little puppy dog "pro" gamers have to keep the epeen polished at all times

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    That's cool. Why didn't they.

He explained in the tweet. They found the bug, reported it as encounter breaking, and then made progress without using it.

Then they found out that From Scratch and Exorsus had killed using the exploit, seemingly with no consequence, and so they decided to go for it. Took 5 attempts after that decision.

All of that makes sense, honestly. Bad decision. But I get the reasoning.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I don't think it's too much to ask people to give feedback based on actual abilities/testing, not hyperbole. (Celestalon)

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    no you decide that you would rather listen to a 3rd party than the primary source

if the creators of wow say you are banned cuz you did this than what you did was bad...even if wowprogress says its good

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    He explained in the tweet. They found the bug, reported it as encounter breaking, and then made progress without using it.

Then they found out that From Scratch and Exorsus had killed using the exploit, seemingly with no consequence, and so they decided to go for it. Took 5 attempts after that decision.

All of that makes sense, honestly. Bad decision. But I get the reasoning.
    puppy dogs justifying lying and cheating all it is

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't dictate anything, they just track it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Wow this is huge.

It's fucking amazing how Blizzard is currently handling exploits and bots.
    How's the kick bot solution coming?

Quote Originally Posted by shaft4783 View Post
    I disagree. Blizzard shouldn't release content that allows exploits. Or you simply fix it and move on. Banning people? What nonsense.
    Blizzard are incapable of preventing many more minor bugs, let alone bigger exploitable ones.
    Thats not possible I think.
    I just wish they were quicker to react to less high-profile examples.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smooshtheman View Post
    i hope blizzard gives them all 7 additional days of ban for even thinking they are justified in doing this, and for saying on twitter they are all appealing the decision. you little puppy dogs didnt think it would be bad to do something bad cuz everyone else was doing it....get real and grow up.

i shouldnt go to jail cuz i robbed a bank being robbed....everyone else was doing it...
    I wouldn't quite equate it to robbing a bank. I'd equate it to speeding. Just because there are 2 cars going 100mph on the highway in the left lane, doesn't mean if you get behind them and also go 100mph that the cops won't pull you over. "Well they were speeding too" wouldn't fly in court, and it doesn't fly for cheating in WOW either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaft4783 View Post
    I disagree. Blizzard shouldn't release content that allows exploits. Or you simply fix it and move on. Banning people? What nonsense.
    This has to be the single most idiotic thing I've ever read and I've read a lot of stupid shit.
    Yeah laws and rules are just bad. We should just not allow things to be stolen and people to be killed to begin with. It's not the criminals fault.

??????????

It would appear at least that Blizzard is better than Trino.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    It would appear at least that Blizzard is better than Trino.
    Any company is better than Trion when it comes to games dude.