Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Dat mount! Give this guy a job at Blizz!!

Quote Originally Posted by Walkerbo View Post
    The giraffe mount is amazing, and it shows that there are artists out there that can design new models rather than just re-skinning all ready existing models which, unfortunately, seems to be the creative extent of the current WoW team.
    Blizzard can create every creature you can imagine, but to animate it in all details takes lots of manpower and time. The 3d model iteself isn't the main problem and a sketch like this is done in just 1-2 hours.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

I love the giraffe mount! Any chance of an alliance variant maybe? I realize it wouldnt make much sense, but still seriously cool design there. Maybe it can have elvish looking armor like the fox mount only more Night-elven, since the barrens is close to Ashenvale.

10+ Year Old Account
    On sale for $7. I guess that's kind of what I ended up paying?

Bought it day 1 for $17.99 + 8% sales tax = 19.43
    Sold it for $23.75 w/o digital copy or bonus items. -20% cut to ebay = $19.00
    So I bought the digital copy and bonus items for $0.43.

Not bad.

Side note that Giraffe mount is awesome. Iconically warcraft GJ to the artist.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ignoring daily deals, are the items discounted in the blizzstore on sale till the end of the week?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why does the epic mount have two sets of stirrups?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Management View Post
    Bullshit, Bad Luck Protection doesn't exists, there's no proof of that whatsoever.
    Just the same you can't prove it doesn't exist.

Currently every single one of my 110s except the latest one has at least one Legendary; many of my alts got them within the past three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkerbo View Post
    The giraffe mount is amazing, and it shows that there are artists out there that can design new models rather than just re-skinning all ready existing models which, unfortunately, seems to be the creative extent of the current WoW team.
    I think there was a blue post before that mentioned that designing new mounts is a (relatively) rather easy and fast thing to do on paper, they have dozens of solid and new mount ideas. The problem is that the modeling and animation of new mounts takes a group of developers several months. It's time they can't always afford.
    On the other hand, re-skinning an existing model might only take one person a day; which is why it's so much more common to see reskinned mounts. Alternatively they seem to like to make a model that's very similar to an older one so they can borrow it's animations also severely reducing the development time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    I love the giraffe mount! Any chance of an alliance variant maybe? I realize it wouldnt make much sense, but still seriously cool design there. Maybe it can have elvish looking armor like the fox mount only more Night-elven, since the barrens is close to Ashenvale.
    Alliance can have a donkey mount

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Just the same you can't prove it doesn't exist.

Currently every single one of my 110s except the latest one has at least one Legendary; many of my alts got them within the past three weeks.
    Countless people doing 300+++ M+ without getting anything isn't enough proof for you?

*Edit: This guy for example : http://www.wowprogress.com/character...vencrest/Cerli

Amount of Mythic 2+ Dungeons completed in time: 1307
    Amount of Mythic 5+ Dungeons completed in time: 932
    Amount of Mythic 10+ Dungeons completed in time: 28

And remember, this doesn't count the +10-> he has done, but not in time (or lower ones, but I doubt there are many).

He has "only" 4 legendaries.

Nice "Bad Luck Protection".
    Last edited by Bad Management; 2016-11-23 at 02:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Hordecraft, business as usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightzorn View Post
    I really wish they'd add a EU store... again.

By the time it actually gets here it'll end up costing somewhere between +50-150% as much as the actual cost of what you purchased.

(Didn't they just say it'd close down temporary back then?).
    blizz dnt give a shit about theRe EU customers, never have and they never will, i mean they forced russians on us in PVP, il never buy any crap of blizzard store which is more than likely made by low payed chinese workers, everything on there store just sucks only people who get excited over this shit are people like panser from wowhead but then again she gets excited over the most trivial crap

Here's hoping my luck runs well

Quote Originally Posted by Nythiz View Post
    Alliance can have a donkey mount

Lol, the silly thing is a really long time ago I did ask if the donkey models around old Lights Hope Chapel and stuff were ever gonna be used for mounts since they seemed so easy to implement xD I like their long ears
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Management View Post
    Bullshit, Bad Luck Protection doesn't exists, there's no proof of that whatsoever.
    People who've done 500+++ M+ and still have 2-3 legendaries however, that is extremely common.

Legendaries, like the rest of Legion, is completely RNG.
    Bro, it's called RNG for a reason. You can't claim bad luck protection doesn't exist when I've seen two blue posts in the last week saying it does. Okay so some people have done 500+ dungeons and not seen one drop. They're just unlucky. The protection very likely ramps up slowly.

FYI I still only have 1 legendary let alone 2 or 3

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Bro, it's called RNG for a reason. You can't claim bad luck protection doesn't exist when I've seen two blue posts in the last week saying it does. Okay so some people have done 500+ dungeons and not seen one drop. They're just unlucky. The protection very likely ramps up slowly.

FYI I still only have 1 legendary let alone 2 or 3
    And you still trust these "blue gods?"
    Because they've never lied to us before, right?

If I wanted to keep people paying me money, I'd find up something stupid like "Bad Luck Protection" as well.
    All the stupids would obviously believe it.
    Which again, is why I laugh every time I hear those stupid words.