Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think the toy is brilliant. It's like a therapist telling someone to hit a pillow instead of the person. It doesn't promote violence against people... only imagined violence... which is what we do everytime we log into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ryp7976 View Post
    was being sarcastic on my post.
    Killed helya twice this week, guild cant get past odyn HC, so which bitch am i supposed to hit now in game?
    1. Oh

2. Hmmm...there are bitches in HFC, BRF, SoO, and so forth that you could kill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draainaai View Post
    Am actualy a bit proud getting banned on eu forum fighting the dummy nonsense
    The double standard is there already.
    I came up with a colombian necktie toy, because the real thing is illegal.

Now i even have to watch what i say in game, because i'm sure the same jokes which don't come from bliz are not allowed.
    #Oppression
    You got banned on the fourm just because you used common sense??

Oh god, this SJW bullshit is getting worse and worse as time goes on. NOT EVEN WOW IS SAFE!

Claiming that a virtual punching bag promotes domestic violence is just as retarded as all the idiots claiming that violent videogames make people go on shooting sprees.

Deleted

You got banned on the fourm just because you used common sense??

Oh god, this SJW bullshit is getting worse and worse as time goes on. NOT EVEN WOW IS SAFE!
    uhuh (wow eu forum), i'm not into wanting to know what sjw stands for or is about yet, not into hypes.
    Guess it's better not to link to the 2 topics i'm banned for, because it could be seen as me crying about a ban and bringing other forum stuf into this one.
    Anyway, reason: spam, which i lol about. 2 topics which had to do with eachother but totally different and one was kept up by people, not my choice they up it by replying. (it's still kept up after 23 hours and me not replying once in it)
    1 had a record downvotes for on an eu forum. about 45.
    while the same stuf gets 200+ upvotes on NA forum.
    Even all replies which are ofcourse some common same things on both forums. on 1 forum they get upvoted by a lot and on the other downvoted by a lot.
    It are like complete different worlds.
    Not that i actualy plan on being here much, but i'm glad there's no voting system.
    Guess it can't hurt to say where to google one topic "delete "the real thing" from Ex-BF Dummy"
    For the other one which include my equal joking stuf to the item, the ban also says Inappropriate content & Flamebaiting.
    I just made a handy loop with their own joking style and basicly checkmated them, even their voting system.
    So yes, what does someone offended by it with the power to ban
    With some link to code of conduct ofcourse, which i'm not gonna read.
    They set the example in game at the first place, so why can't we do equal stuf.
    We all can guess because it offends people, logical action from bliz is now remove the stabbing part from the item.(at least)
    Or it's kind of tyrannical, not ?

Not that i'm offended by it
    I have other reasons to be against it.

edit:
    Here you can find the other topic which is rough, but equal to their stuf. (i know i know first say i better won't link and then give the info is shady, but it's edited. decided to take the gamble)
    google: wow Bad jokes coming back to you.

It's only a 7 day ban, but you can almost be sure i do it again when the item goes live.
    Have also other options in mind, already contacted PEGI that the rating has to be adjusted maybe and i guess this can cause some commotion when brought to news channels.
    Already out intellected that whole forum place and would be pathetic if i realy go on about it (it's wasting energy on nothing), also because longer bans are obviously unavoidable, even while doing nothing different than Bliz itself.
    So when i feel like it and they decide it to put in live, it's news time. (better option i guess, those 100 people reading wow eu forum < global news. (I'll look soon on composing some to BBC, CNN etc.)
    And just for the record, it was not spam, anyone can read it there, and flamebaiting.. they have to make up some reasons to ban i guess hehehe.
    I'm not flamebaiting, dominating blizs own flaw i had in mind with loud laughs when posting that and still.
    Inappropriate, maybe yes but who to blame with such planned item.
    And as said a couple times before, is there anything to blame using their own logic in their forum.

another edit: found some funny bluetracker.
    As for the anniversary thingy it's absolute trash. It's my opinion.
    the blue:As yes, the mysterious and "rare" shadowy Level 1 troll. A wonder to behold, I'm sure! Let's play nice, okay?

Funny some get triggered by an opinion if that person who made the blue post go moderate wow eu forum it will be.. ehm i thought wonderfull so the ones with way worse comments than that get banned, but being so easy anoyed there would be none of the users left in the end.
    Last edited by mmoca999bf711a; 2016-11-23 at 06:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Just call it the "Ex-Lover Dummy"? No one gets offended.
    that would be the same ass adding an ex-girlfriend dummy and awaken all the SWJ that allready complained about an ingame pose....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    "Ex-girldfriend dummy"
    "Use: Set off a flamewar nuke on target forum"
    Great, now I NEED this item

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    But beating your ex bf is great?

The punching bag doesn't offend me atall, it's a bit annoying that it's still okay for something like this but NOT for something like an ex girlfriend punching bag being in the game, add them both, then nobody can claim bias.
    i hate having to explain this over and over
    no my thing was saying that it would get even worse reception if it was female, i have no problem with the item male or female
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Hahaha welcome in the world of explain.
    You know you don't Have to.
    Most don't even take the time to think themselves, so why should you.

I've contacted CNN, without my own opinion attached to it but with that line the female version isn't there because the world would be shocked.

should be a Trump dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no my thing was saying that it would get even worse reception if it was female, i have no problem with the item male or female
    What you wrote originally doesn't say that really.

Mmmmm validation about the gender double standards. You can't make it more obvious than this other than them blatantly saying it outloud.
    I don't particular care about this item -- I really don't. What I do care about are double standards. Pick one and stick with it.
    Seems the hip thing to be anti-male now-a-days though -- and going through these threads it seems I'm right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LongJohn View Post
    should be a Trump dummy.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=118427/a...-card#missions

Punch dat card!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I normally wouldn't care about this sort of thing, but after the Tyrande's Silence and a few other bullshit Blizzard things the past few years, it makes me a bit irritated.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    What you wrote originally doesn't say that really.
    it was more in context of people saying if it said female it would be funnier
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Amusing... should it be something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It's not really about being offended either. It's more the soulcrushing disappointment to see that the development team, or at least one developer therein, is swimming in the cesspool of SJW betacuck ideologies so much so that they find it funny and OK to shit on guys, when people would be losing their jobs if it was women who they were targeting with these oh-so-hilarious "jokes". But, you know, even if someone is actually offended, they should remember that men aren't allowed to. Be offended, that is. Or complain.
    Wow. So much butthurt here. The thing is the vast majority of domestic violence is towards women, which would make the joke less funny and a bit more sinister if you were targeting ex-girlfriends to stab or otherwise beat up. I'm not saying the joke is hilarious when targeting men either but it's certainly less contentious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    Mmmmm validation about the gender double standards. You can't make it more obvious than this other than them blatantly saying it outloud.
    I don't particular care about this item -- I really don't. What I do care about are double standards. Pick one and stick with it.
    Seems the hip thing to be anti-male now-a-days though -- and going through these threads it seems I'm right.
    We men have it easy compared to women on the whole. We should be able to take the odd sexist crack in our direction without getting all precious about it. You want double standards look at the pay gap between men and women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it April 1st? oO

But really, the social acceptance of males getting abused (even virtually) is getting a bit disturbing. Some people need to swallow the Red Pill already.

Deleted
    seriously who cares you kill people on a daily basis in wow, its a stupid dummy, yet ofc people are gonna be offended cos nobody even has a thick skin anymore they just whine and bitch about everything and then make a twitter hashtag about it, people are starving IRL and your bitching about a dummy talk about 1st world problems

Omg, who cares? I'm a guy and not even offended. I actually think it will be funny when pretending to RP on some of my female toons.

Should we all get offended when a person's female toon is sent by another female npc to kill a male quest objective now? The nerve!

Quote Originally Posted by facelesssoul View Post
    Is it April 1st? oO

But really, the social acceptance of males getting abused (even virtually) is getting a bit disturbing. Some people need to swallow the Red Pill already.
    By linking to redpill you completely discredit anything you want to say.
    Those fuckers are crazy.
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

Killing is wrong
    Punching ex boyfriends is wrong.

We spend 99% of our WoW time killing, yet there is suddenly an issue when a virtual game has a dummy of a fake boyfriend to punch.

P.C. gone insane.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.