Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    Well of course she wants to beat Trump and his supporters with a bat, most of us do and republicans hate anything that isnt straight and white. I dont get why though.. I dont find her attractive nor is anyone forcing me to marry her so I have no problem with her looking like Winston
    You're not a thoughtful person are you?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Eww, what is that?
    That's one ugly woman for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    You're not a thoughtful person are you?
    You should probably think before you reply to my posts huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    another prime example
    You're right. The woman who was followed and harassed is a lying hypocrite. Her message is to combat bullying. Sounds like that's what she was doing. They even refused to request bail, and her charges amount basically to a slap on the wrist because they recognize the old dude was an asshole. This is not an article that helps strengthen your narrative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess we'll just ignore all the people that would "put a bullet in Hillary's skull"? All the red neck inbreds that said they would go out in the street with their guns and start a new revolution if Trump didn't win?

But there it is, cowards who want to use their weapons/fists instead of talking but lets keep pretending only one side does it lol.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eww, what is that?
    Marine biologists think it's a Manatee.

that photo already gives me nightmares, can we sue her for her face being the leading cause of eye cancer?

although i'm not surprised to see her type promoting violence. Threatening murder isnt very liberal though.
    Last edited by announced; 2016-11-23 at 04:28 AM.

Most extreme liberals are children at heart (and mind). Kind of cute to see them throwing little tantrums like this.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

Isn't it funny how a thread with a picture of a woman attracts an enormous number of comments about her appearance.

I mean, she's no uglier than Trump but we don't sit around in Trump threads talking about how disgustingly unbangable he is.

Sometimes I feel like the alt-right is on a mission to prove the most hardcore feminists right about everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Eww, what is that?
    That was my exact response, she looks like slimer from ghostbusters.

Garbage thread should be closed.

Liberals are a meme now.
    Normal people would be jailed after posting 'fuck black america' or 'fuck gays and queers'. Media would be OUTRAGED! unless you are an ugly sjw liberal from regressive left, then thats okay

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    That's a woman?
    She's twice the man most of us are

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Normal people would be jailed after posting 'fuck black america' or 'fuck gays and queers'. Media would be OUTRAGED! unless you are an ugly sjw liberal from regressive left, then thats okay
    Bonus points for being lesbian/trans... unless you're a man and your name is Milo, for some reason

Really it all comes down to a narrative: left-wing = good, right wing = bad

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Normal people would be jailed after posting 'fuck black america' or 'fuck gays and queers'.
    Where's this now?

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Bonus points for being lesbian/trans... unless you're a man and your name is Milo, for some reason

Really it all comes down to a narrative: left-wing = good, right wing = bad
    You must have just hellacious carpal tunnel.

it Reminds me of a Poem by Phillip. K.Dick

"The painting showed a hairless, oppressed creature with a head like an inverted pear, its hands clapped in horror to its ears, its mouth open in a vast, soundless scream. Twisted ripples of the creature's torment, echoes of its cry, flooded out into the air surrounding it; the man or woman, whichever it was, had become contained by its own howl. It had covered its ears against its own sound. The creature stood on a bridge and no one else was present; the creature screamed in isolation. Cut off by - or despite - its outcry." -Philip K. Dick

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Isn't it funny how a thread with a picture of a woman attracts an enormous number of comments about her appearance.

I mean, she's no uglier than Trump but we don't sit around in Trump threads talking about how disgustingly unbangable he is.

Sometimes I feel like the alt-right is on a mission to prove the most hardcore feminists right about everything.
    So you've never seen comments about Trump's hair, him looking like an orangutan, his tiny hands, etc.? All of them are comments about his appearance.

And what have the alt-right got to do with anything? Men talk about women's appearance, so do other women, similarly women talk about men's appearance, as do other men.

If you want people to judge her by the content of her character, then unless you think that hating people due to their race or sexual orientation is an attractive quality, she is hideously ugly in that as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Its funny though, somehow I doubt much of the people outraged in this thread would give a shit when a woman complains about exceedingly nasty internet comments directed at her.
    To be fair, I think it depends on the content of the messages and the profile of the people saying it; if you receive rape and death threats from unnamed anons, that's inherently more difficult to be sympathetic towards - as they're most likely trolls, and most certainly not serious - than receiving these threats from public figures. The public figure has something to lose and still feels justified in making these threats publicly, which is inherently more disturbing than people who do it anonymously via social media.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    Most extreme liberals are children at heart (and mind). Kind of cute to see them throwing little tantrums like this.
    Wait what?????

Did you see who the cons just voted in?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Utter human garbage.