I got it but this was kind of BS. It just drops and you use the item. No epic quest or prestige like they implied to justify how late we got it. Whatever, at least the wait is over. It only took nearly 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilfayt View Post
    But Fury Warrior has it worse....they have to get 2 drops from 2 world bosses, the first was the first one up, but he also didn't have 100% drop chance back then,s o there are fury warriors who farmed him who are still waiting on him to respawn so they can be done with there hidden artifact. It also has more 'arbitrary' conditions that don't really make it 'cooler' to obtain(Exalted with Valarjar and Godking Skovald drop)
    Enh Shaman also get their HAA from a World Boss also, I believe Flotsam specifically. Yes, I know Fury needed the skulls of the 2 dragon world bosses. Some of the Frost DK's are all like...woe is me, I had to wait a bit of extra time to get my 100% guranteed drop, while some other classes are relying on RNG...or the other ones that had world boss drops attached didn't even have the 100% drop.

I'll gladly trade, you can have the fun of farming over 100+ kills on demons for you Hidden Artifact or casting 9000 fishing casts for Ret, I'm pretty sure some would gladly prefer the, having to wait a bit of time and getting it guaranteed with no headaches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracovian View Post
    I got it but this was kind of BS. It just drops and you use the item. No epic quest or prestige like they implied to justify how late we got it. Whatever, at least the wait is over. It only took nearly 3 months.
    You do realize, Fury Warriors, who know how to get their HAA, still don't have it. Nithogg spawned the very first world boss and you had to be Exalted with Valarjar to get it to drop, and it was too early, that 0 or hardly any Fury Warrior got their hidden artifact.

Least you got yours once it came around and was a guaranteed drop. Some classes didn't even have the pleasantry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilfayt View Post
    But Fury Warrior has it worse....they have to get 2 drops from 2 world bosses, the first was the first one up, but he also didn't have 100% drop chance back then,s o there are fury warriors who farmed him who are still waiting on him to respawn so they can be done with there hidden artifact. It also has more 'arbitrary' conditions that don't really make it 'cooler' to obtain(Exalted with Valarjar and Godking Skovald drop)
    Ok you got me on that point.
    Fury warrior reaches 3rd rank of the most unsatisfying way to obtain the HAA :s

Quote Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
    I got guys! Just dropped from the Soultakers. Funny thing that happend is that when I killed them it didn't appear anything, then it went straight to my mailbox as The Postmaster, as if I missed a loot.

Anyway, this is it, guys
    Same here... didn't even drop from the boss and I immediately saw mail from the "Postmaster." Whoa... talk about immersion guys. The lore about the Postmaster really takes me back to Stratholm!! Remember Postmaster Malorn??? See, Arthas, Strat, Postmaster = HIDDEN ARTIFACT = HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED.

Posting this here from other thread:

I just did this on my Unholy Dk. Killed it first time as UH with UH loot, no drop.
    I noticed that I didn't get the WQ completion for it so I killed it again and switched it to frost spec.

IT DROPPED FOR ME! WOooo exalted with no one, 110, AK 5, 1 point in weapon.

So some of you may want to try again

It's so upsetting. I got the frost hidden artifact as unholy(loot spec set to unholy also), and I haven't even got the unholy hidden one yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope those of you complaining about it not dropping are actually looting the bosses and not hoping it automatically gets assigned to your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

you have to actually loot the boss and its the reaver that drops it

- - - Updated - - -

have you bothered to do the requirements for the unholy one?

I really like the design, wasn't sure about it until I got them.

That said, they're frickin' huge on my female NELF. Really wish they were back sheathed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterean View Post
    I really like the design, wasn't sure about it until I got them.

That said, they're frickin' huge on my female NELF. Really wish they were back sheathed.
    I just wish they'd be a bit thinner, unless you play a blood elf female they might as well be clubs. But they are probably still one of the best skins atm, at least until we finally ground out the time gating on the other 2nd skin colors or they add the nice looking ones with the "soul gates".

so yea this was quite the letdown for my dk alt, no AK - no drop. RIP. prolly have to wait a few months now xD
    made by Shyama

Yay I got it on my alt

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got mine, yaaaay. AK16, Revered with Highmountain Tribe and Nightfallen, honoured with everyone else, so it seems no revered reps are needed, just AK(gated_number_here).
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Just a question if anyone knows : i got the HAA this morning and i was wondering for the 100 dungeons appearance any dungeon will do, any level ? Or it s gotta be lvl 110 only?

Quote Originally Posted by pentru View Post
    Just a question if anyone knows : i got the HAA this morning and i was wondering for the 100 dungeons appearance any dungeon will do, any level ? Or it s gotta be lvl 110 only?
    Normals might work, mythics and mypthic+ as well as heroics certainly do. Timewalking does not count, neither does kara.

Deleted
    So only max level i guess? Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Normals might work, mythics and mypthic+ as well as heroics certainly do. Timewalking does not count, neither does kara.
    Know of any commands to keep track by any chance?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Know of any commands to keep track by any chance?
    Make a macro:

/run local q,x,_,a,b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo,0 for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a,b = q(11152,i) x=x+a end local _,_,_,c,d = q(11153,1) local _,_,_,e,f = q(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..x.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)

Tracks WQ, dungeons and kills

Quote Originally Posted by Majalahti View Post
    Make a macro:

/run local q,x,_,a,b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo,0 for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a,b = q(11152,i) x=x+a end local _,_,_,c,d = q(11153,1) local _,_,_,e,f = q(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..x.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)

Tracks WQ, dungeons and kills
    this work for any class/spec or only for DK ?

Works for DK and paladin at least. I guess it works for all.

Just copied what I found in other thread.