Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Depends on your manifesto and slogan.
    perfect
    /10

10+ Year Old Account
    Paris Hilton 2020!! Now that's hot!! Make America hot again!! #MAHA!!

Even Trump would pick Hilton over Trump... Check where his Election Day party was... Not a huge Trump sign on than building, but HILTON!! We have a raging fire crotch in the White House and only one person with the fire hose to put it out!!

Said it a year ago and saying it now... Paris is the future!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Rock would have my vote, sorry Genn.

How are you with environmental? Or nuclear? I mean, I see that you have experience building walls, but then again, not really looking so great at the moment, must be shoddy workmanship, probably by illegals.

Deleted
    Well, Greymane already build a wall around Gilnes so what else does he have to offer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    How are you with environmental? Or nuclear? I mean, I see that you have experience building walls, but then again, not really looking so great at the moment, must be shoddy workmanship, probably by illegals.
    The illegal undead necrophiliacs destroyed it with their contamination.

As for the environment. i love it, the environment is great, I have many friends who are the environment and they love me. Nuclear? Damn right I love nuclear! Nuclear loves me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Well, Greymane already build a wall around Gilnes so what else does he have to offer?
    I can build a wall around American, and our hearts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    The illegal undead necrophiliacs destroyed it with their contamination.

As for the environment. i love it, the environment is great, I have many friends who are the environment and they love me. Nuclear? Damn right I love nuclear! Nuclear loves me.

- - - Updated - - -

I can build a wall around American, and our hearts.
    Will you bring back Blacksmithing and Engineering jobs to Gilneas?

Also, what is your stance on Rosie O'donnel's weight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Will you bring back Blacksmithing and Engineering jobs to Gilneas?

Also, what is your stance on Rosie O'donnel's weight?
    Too much weight. Must redistribute through taxes

As for blacksmiths and engineering jobs, Blacksmiths are racist. Why no greensmiths? Goblins are people too. As for Engineering? We need to invest in engineering, the engineering loves me, I have many friends who are the engineering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you in favor of universal health care, and fixing college student loans? Give us a list of your policies.

Deleted
    But I need a platform
    Lets make a platform for 2020! We need to stop Kanye West and The Rock! Give me all your ideas.
    I would vote for you. Because why not.

#Greymane2020

We'll be fucked anyway so it may as well be from his red dog cock.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Are you in favor of universal health care, and fixing college student loans? Give us a list of your policies.
    I have addressed your questions in the OP

I'll vote for you Genn, but as a voter, I need to know. What is your plan to deal with the pesky gnome problem? Can we use them for soup?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    I'll vote for you Genn, but as a voter, I need to know. What is your plan to deal with the pesky gnome problem? Can we use them for soup?
    yes
    /10chars

yes
    /10chars
    You have my full approval, warchief.

Screw all this noise.

Belfpala, 2020.

I'll name a host of green eyed demon spawn as my advisers and cabinet.

My platform is simple: Give me all of your stuff, or die.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy thanksgiving everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    A vote for Genn is a despicable vote for Garrosh, True Hordism, and fascism.

Genn xenophobia is well known. In fact, did we forget how he built a wall around Gilneas? And the reasons he did that? That's right. Genn is brash, rude and overly proud.

And even then, it wouldn't be too bad if he didn't conduct mass genocide against his very own people for being physically and mentally different than himself. He killed no less than hundreds of thousands of Gilneans - people who had families, friends, and jobs - because they were either too hairy, physically malformed or in some case, just because they were suffering from mental illnesses.

Add to this the betrayal of international allies and the fact that he would be the oldest candidate to ever run for presidency ever...

So I ask, is that the person you want to vote for? I know I don't want to live in a forum where the leader is a xenophobic mass murderer, who employ tactics that remind of the Garrosh's war and the collapsing of the Azerothian factions. We already went there once and I will not take part in this True Hordism' mentality again.

No, I say, if you truly believe in equality for ALL races (unless you're human, then go kiss greymane's hairy feet and check your privileges, you have no rights to speak here), vote for #NotADreadlord #JainaForAll #ImWithHer
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    A vote for Genn is a despicable vote for Garrosh, True Hordism, and fascism.

Genn xenophobia is well known. In fact, did we forget how he built a wall around Gilneas? And the reasons he did that? That's right. Genn is brash, rude and overly proud.

And even then, it wouldn't be too bad if he didn't conduct mass genocide against his very own people for being physically and mentally different than himself. He killed no less than hundreds of thousands of Gilneans - people who had families, friends, and jobs - because they were either too hairy, physically malformed or in some case, just because they were suffering from mental illnesses.

Add to this the betrayal of international allies and the fact that he would be the oldest candidate to ever run for presidency ever...

So I ask, is that the person you want to vote for? I know I don't want to live in a forum where the leader is a xenophobic mass murderer, who employ tactics that remind of the Garrosh's war and the collapsing of the Azerothian factions. We already went there once and I will not take part in this True Hordism' mentality again.

No, I say, if you truly believe in equality for ALL races (unless you're human, then go kiss greymane's hairy feet and check your privileges, you have no rights to speak here), vote for #NotADreadlord #JainaForAll #ImWithHer
    Pfft, more like Crooked Jaina

#crookedjaina

Should i post an article on yahoo as a platform. That way you can just repost it without commenting.