Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    You seem to be confused by the difference between an expansion and a raid tier.

Multi instance raid tier were always decided by the final boss of the last raid. See T5/T14/T17.
    Yes all those instances dropped tier but they were released at the same time. We don't have that precedence anymore. There's a 2-3 month gap now between non tier instances and tier. So we go by instances. Also lol if you don't think they will put in more effort for NH then EN and ToV. Pretty sure they all put in huge effort for both. They all day time raided until method/exhorsus won. Most of them ran split runs and grinded ap level 35. They also class stacked What more can they do?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    Nice research. I said off the top of your head. You wanted to say Paragon didn't you? Like anyone else you ask who follows this. Where I would have said "but kin raiders won DS, your supposed super bowl raid". It comes down to who wins more World firsts. If serenity only takes one and that being night hold but method follows up with a close world 2nd. I'd say method is still the superior guild.

This is all moot anyways. Because if you can't win the ~easy~ world firsts how do you expect them to win the hard ones.

Also your analogy is shit. If you lose the semi finals you don't get to compete in the finals. The better analogy would be Olympics. And method right now has a gold medal and a silver. Where as serenity has a silver and a bronze.
    I didn't make a analogy I just supplied you with the proof you asked for.
    You are also wrong as all the top guilds disagree with you, its the last boss of the TIER that counts and seeing its the last boss of Night Hold that will be the last boss of the tier its the only one that matters.
    Its great that Exorsus and Method both got the 2 end bosses of the 2 raids down but in the end it means very little.

That being said I don't see anyone but Method take the NH world first at this stage as they have proven them selfs over and over to be the best.
    I hope they don't as its not the team I am rooting for but if I had to put money on it, Method would be my guess.

Yes all those instances dropped tier but they were released at the same time.
    T14 and T17 instances weren't released at the same time...

Yes all those instances dropped tier but they were released at the same time. We don't have that precedence anymore. There's a 2-3 month gap now between non tier instances and tier. So we go by instances. Also lol if you don't think they will put in more effort for NH then EN and ToV. Pretty sure they all put in huge effort for both. They all day time raided until method/exhorsus won. Most of them ran split runs and grinded ap level 35. They also class stacked What more can they do?
    It's about the attitude. How hard is it for you to understand, the PLAYERS who actually COMPETE are the ones stating that NH matters much more.

Your entire argument is flawed, you're arguing and totally ignoring the fact we're telling you that the top players are the ones who are stating that they themselves, care more about NH than ToV or EN.

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    T14 and T17 instances weren't released at the same time...
    Correct and.....? You're all predicating who's the best based on tier instances because in the past, prior to wod only tier instances were released. That's not the case anym

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    I didn't make a analogy I just supplied you with the proof you asked for.
    You are also wrong as all the top guilds disagree with you, its the last boss of the TIER that counts and seeing its the last boss of Night Hold that will be the last boss of the tier its the only one that matters.
    Its great that Exorsus and Method both got the 2 end bosses of the 2 raids down but in the end it means very little.

That being said I don't see anyone but Method take the NH world first at this stage as they have proven them selfs over and over to be the best.
    I hope they don't as its not the team I am rooting for but if I had to put money on it, Method would be my guess.
    It means plenty. If serenity somehow wins it method will still be looked at as the winner. They have more higher world kills. If you're looking for the best of the best you're gonna go with the guild that has the most firsts. Or the most highest kills. Serenity would need to win NH and Argus to beat method.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    It's about the attitude. How hard is it for you to understand, the PLAYERS who actually COMPETE are the ones stating that NH matters much more.

Your entire argument is flawed, you're arguing and totally ignoring the fact we're telling you that the top players are the ones who are stating that they themselves, care more about NH than ToV or EN.
    Because it's more "haha we are better then you" to tell your competition "ya we got this world first but, meh, we care more about the next tier". You basically diminish their efforts by making it sound like you didn't really care but managed to win anyways. While the other guys put in effort. And on the flip side it's a good defense as to why you lost.

Deleted
    Correct and.....? You're all predicating who's the best based on tier instances because in the past, prior to wod only tier instances were released. That's not the case anym

It means plenty. If serenity somehow wins it method will still be looked at as the winner. They have more higher world kills. If you're looking for the best of the best you're gonna go with the guild that has the most firsts. Or the most highest kills. Serenity would need to win NH and Argus to beat method.
    No we wouldn't.
    You would but you would be wrong.

If you read what all the top guilds say about the matter you will also see that you are wrong.

I don't know how else to say this but you are just wrong.

The guild (probably Method, fucking Sco ) that kills Guldan will win the Tier.
    Thats all there is to it, there is no medals there is no overall winner there is no "whatever else you will make up", there is just that.

World first mythic helya up for grabs.
    http://imgur.com/a/te4vR

ok... wtf happened?

got into wowprogress to see if more guilds got m helya down, and now it listen only method and serenity that killed it... leaving only 2 guilds... it was 5 (kills from limit, exorsus and from scratch isnt showing)

bug ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    ok... wtf happened?

got into wowprogress to see if more guilds got m helya down, and now it listen only method and serenity that killed it... leaving only 2 guilds... it was 5 (kills from limit, exorsus and from scratch isnt showing)

bug ?
    If you scroll up and go to the other tread about Limit being banned you should know why .

Quote Originally Posted by tiptopmemer View Post
    World first mythic helya up for grabs.
    http://imgur.com/a/te4vR
    what does viklund or that picture have to do with method at all?

Because it's more "haha we are better then you" to tell your competition "ya we got this world first but, meh, we care more about the next tier". You basically diminish their efforts by making it sound like you didn't really care but managed to win anyways. While the other guys put in effort. And on the flip side it's a good defense as to why you lost.
    Honestly, what are you talking about. Before any guild won anything, before EN even came out they all stated the same thing. Shit dude. Every top 10 guild has said the exact same thing the whole way through. Your opinion is not the majority. The world doesn't revolve around your opinions. You feel that way, but the top guilds do not. Their opinions in this area, matter more.

Of course they all want to win. But the World first guild does not change, until the last boss of the tier. And after that the "Goal post" isn't move. The best guild is accepted as best and everyone moves on and tries again next tier end boss.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    what does viklund or that picture have to do with method at all?
    Yeah im sure they took 3 spriests because they liked using fresh trials on mythic prog.

Yeah im sure they took 3 spriests because they liked using fresh trials on mythic prog.
    Yeah and the fact that Method's kill video has SP pov to prove that they did nothing wro... oh wait...

Current raid only matters until the last boss of the current raid is dead. As soon as that happens, the next raid is the only thing that matters. "What have you done for me lately" is the appropriate descriptor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    No important race has happened yet since the roster changes, after Nighthold then that whole thing can be said. But so far, the races have just been unimportant ones. And near every mythic raider in top 10 have stated that.

Yes winning now is nice, but anyone with a brain knows that EN and ToV don't matter. NH matters. And that's when the #1 guild is decided.
    If they didn't matter then top guilds wouldn't dedicate this much time into ra.ding. Prep and actual playtime.

I like how from scratch doesn't feel bad about using the exploit. And says they will continue to keep doing it. They are some brain damaged mother fuckers for sure.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-11-24 at 08:10 AM.

You mean alt when the main is present on one of the 3 bosses at the same time :thinking:

they removed the ap from the people that exploited and got a weeks ban, then they just removed a completely random trait and not the last gained lmao.

people literally lost the best golden etc even if they got it first >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    they removed the ap from the people that exploited and got a weeks ban, then they just removed a completely random trait and not the last gained lmao.

people literally lost the best golden etc even if they got it first >.>
    Punishment isn't supposed to be nice. They should remove more than one.