Ask Mr. Robot Affliction Weights

They seem off. Are they correct? Icy veins puts Mastery > Int for example. I'd love to change the weights in AMR, but they use a different system than pawn. Does anybody have accurate weights for this?

Thanks

I actually have an update to the weights for affliction going out today. I found a bug with Unstable Affliction that was making Haste look better than it was for single target damage in the simulator. The new weights will put Mastery on top. Should be updated in just a couple hours.

The mythic+ weights still favor Haste because they are using Sow the Seeds and doing a lot of damage with Seed of Corruption.
    Mr. Robot Developer and Designer.

Follow Mr. Robot on Twitter or Facebook for updates, feature releases, bug fixes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swol View Post
    I actually have an update to the weights for affliction going out today. I found a bug with Unstable Affliction that was making Haste look better than it was for single target damage in the simulator. The new weights will put Mastery on top. Should be updated in just a couple hours.

The mythic+ weights still favor Haste because they are using Sow the Seeds and doing a lot of damage with Seed of Corruption.
    Swol, how reliable is askmrrobot when using the stat weights from the warlock discord?

For Demo for example when getting my BIS, it suggests a set of gear which leaves me at sub 30% haste, which is unanimously agreed to be terrible by the Warlock community, we want as much haste as possible. This puts me off using AMR.

@Pwntage - what is your character name and realm, I can run some stat weight tests for you. Also, are you talking about being at sub30% with the defaults, or after you enter the specific weights that you want? (Also the cap needs to be set at the rating, not the percent).
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Deleted
    With the weights from the discord it suggests me a "BIS" set of gear with sub 30% haste.

I'm Prawntage on EU Ravencrest. You can hit me up on the warlock Discord if you want, easier to chat on Discord than through here! My Discord tag is: prawntage