Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    70 stack voidform without StM LUL

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    We all play the same game here, stop acting all high and might Mr.Edgelord.
    But me and 99% of ppl here don't play 10+ hr/day, i don't get paid by razer to do that and i don't exploit game mechanics to achieve success, also i'd like to point out that their justification is just pathetic just like the paragon one when they were banned for exploiting lfr loot in dragon soul and justified themselves by saying that all other top guilds were doing that...
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2016-11-23 at 04:22 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

If Blizzard really wants to be serious about enforcing what they're trying to preach then regardless of whether it's a bot or exploiting mechanics...6 month ban increasing with each consecutive offense. It's black and white with no gray areas. We currently have guilds claiming top 5 spots with significant more attention getting 8 day bans while kids using fishing bots with little to no attention receiving 6 months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Honestly banning was too much, they should have just removed the achievement and rewards. Its a bug so what, not like as they hacked the system or something
    No, banning was very much required and 8 days is enough time for a top 10 guild to truly feel the sting of it.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    But me and 99% of ppl here i don't play 10+ hr/day, i don't get paid by razer to do that and i don't exploit game mechanics to achieve success, also i'd like to point out that their justification is just pathetic just like the paragon one when they were banned for exploiting lfr loot in dragon soul and justified themselves by saying that all other top guilds were doing that...
    Thanks needed a decent chuckle. Competitive integrity, honesty and fairness or whatever the fuck is worth jackshit I don't like it but understand the use of exploits to get an edge.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Thanks needed a decent chuckle. Competitive integrity, honesty and fairness or whatever the fuck is worth jackshit I don't like it but understand the use of exploits to get an edge.
    If this is the common mindset among wow players then i can understand the mega bot banwaves we're seeing by blizzard these days
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    common mindset in reality
    Fixed that for you.

Fixed that for you.
    Apparently not shared by Blizzard though.

Exorsus statement added.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...nd_some_other/

mfw exploits are completely fine because the legendary drops are RNG

:thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by dadev View Post
    Apparently not shared by Blizzard though.
    Don't know how relevant the stance is of the company who did so little against cheating in the past. Using anything to gain an edge remains understandable for me even if Blizzard may or may not take action.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck is even the point of that blabbering about legendaries in that Exorsus post. If that was suppose to be an apology they did a pretty fucking shit job at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    What the fuck is even the point of that blabbering about legendaries in that Exorsus post. If that was suppose to be an apology they did a pretty fucking shit job at it.
    I love how that post is "we cheated but lets redirect by complaining about a bunch of stuff people will agree with"

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    f that was suppose to be an apology they did a pretty fucking shit job at it.
    I would hope it wasn't. Trying to appease the moral cucks would be quite disappointing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...nd_some_other/

mfw exploits are completely fine because the legendary drops are RNG

:thinking:
    I can't find the part where they are saying "exploits are fine because legendaries are RNG"

but from what I read about the legendaries I think the Exorsus statement is spot-on. I agree with every single thing they are saying about legendaries

Don't know how relevant the stance is of the company who did so little against cheating in the past. Using anything to gain an edge remains understandable for me even if Blizzard may or may not take action.
    Well, companies/persons are allowed to change their stance on things.
    I also wouldn't call it exactly common in reality (Blizzard was just an example). It of course depends on where you live and stuff like that, but in some cases/systems I know that being caught red-handed in even minor cheating can cause a severe punishment, so people generally avoid it. For instance in a uni I was tutoring in a few years ago, if I'd catch a student cheating in a hw assignment I'd immediately disqualify him/her from the course, if it was cheating in exam then I'd ask the dean to disqualify said student entirely from the degree (in the few cases it happened, I was never declined).
    If you wonder about myself, no I never cheated/broke/circumvented the law in my life, except for I did park the car twice in a forbidden area (got fined, of course) but in my defense both cases were an emergency. That's literally the only thing I can think about.
    Last edited by dadev; 2016-11-23 at 05:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    People still cheat at this fucking game?
    people cheat at everything

PoV with Serenity spriest bug included.

Man that gap between Method and the rest of the world just keeps getting wider.

This is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by dadev View Post
    I also wouldn't call it exactly common in reality
    I'd suggest working anywhere in the vicinity of a tax adviser or anywhere in the finance industry. Again I don't really care about their stance and I am still not sure why it was brought up since it doesn't change loopholes are being used and holding some people who play a game for hours for no gains up to some ridiculous standard is just absurd.