Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Even worse, they invented the game and both the NT and National League suck.
    Well...there's no arguing with that.

The European Cup was the Champions League, just a different name until 1993. A Scottish trying to know anything about football. LMAO!

>A Scottish

TomCruise.png

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if he ignores his kids when he doesn't agree with them.
    Yeah loads of people do that in this thread though, dray is the worst offender in that regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    The European Cup and the Champions League are essentially one and the same, they just changed the name and slapped a fresh coat of paint on it

Any Liverpool fan will tell you that, five times etc etc.

Now play nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    The European Cup and the Champions League are essentially one and the same, they just changed the name and slapped a fresh coat of paint on it

Any Liverpool fan will tell you that, five times etc etc.

Now play nice.
    It was easy to win when Liverpool won it.
    The reformat is the Champions League. The European Cup was basically a glorified community shield

10+ Year Old Account
    When you look at the list of teams they had to beat to win the thing it shows how weak it used to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    >A Scottish

TomCruise.png

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah loads of people do that in this thread though, dray is the worst offender in that regard.
    Isn't it about time you took me off ignore then tell everyone you put me back on like last time :P

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Isn't it about time you took me off ignore then tell everyone you put me back on like last time :P
    That's... That's you who does that. I don't think I've ever said I've put you on ignore. You were on it though, as you're the most boring poster in the thread, and a flame baiter.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Celtic in for another pumping tonight.

I doubt it, Barca have been off the pace a bit lately and have had injuries to key players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I doubt it, Barca have been off the pace a bit lately and have had injuries to key players.
    It's Celtic mate. They could play 11 Barca fans from the crowd and still win.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's... That's you who does that. I don't think I've ever said I've put you on ignore. You were on it though, as you're the most boring poster in the thread, and a flame baiter.
    Alright, time to go on ignore. Tired of you flame baiting and looking for trouble when there is none.
    I had taken you off but since your back to your boring, flame baiting self you're going back on.
    /tomcruise.jpeg. Now find when I did it...

I also like how I'm the baiter when I'm on your ignore list yet you called me out >< Kinda makes a mockery of this little whinge.

Saying im on your ignore list but continuing to reply to me must mean you are baiting, and I've reported your post as such.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    It doesn't matter, its Celtic.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...ampions-league Some kid born this millenium is playing champions league, I feel older than I am.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-11-23 at 07:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    30 mins into the first half and Benfica's ahead by 2 agaisnt Besiktas

Edit: make that 0-3

/tomcruise.jpeg. Now find when I did it...

I also like how I'm the baiter when I'm on your ignore list yet you called me out >< Kinda makes a mockery of this little whinge.
    I was on your ignore list but you constantly read and replied to my posts. If we didn't have Man U supporting mods you'd have been infracted several times. It's really pathetic you get into arguments online at your age, fam you're like 15-20 years older than me and you're constantly trying to one up me on a fucking anonymous message board lmfao get a life.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-11-23 at 07:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was on your ignore list but you constantly read and replied to my posts. If we didn't have Man U supporting mods you'd have been infracted several times. It's really pathetic you get into arguments online at your age, fam you're like 15-20 years older than me and you're constantly trying to one up me on a fucking anonymous message board lmfao get a life.
    Its not really an argument though is it. We've not interacted in a month yet you called me out, maybe take a look at yourself and your baits, people in glass houses and all that stuff. I am more than happy to continue not interacting with you unless its positive, because quite frankly I think we both make more meaningful contributions when we're not talking to each other.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2016-11-23 at 07:13 PM.

Its not really an argument though is it. We've not interacted in a month yet you called me out, maybe take a look at yourself and your baits, people in glass houses and all that stuff. I am more than happy to continue not interacting with you unless its positive, because quite frankly I think we both make more meaningful contributions when we're not talking to each other.
    I didn't at all call you out just stated a fact about your character. And how do you know I said anything, when I'm on your ignore list? Yeah that's what I fucking thought. I wish you well with your midlife crisis, and I hope it ends soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't at all call you out just stated a fact about your character. And how do you know I said anything, when I'm on your ignore list? Yeah that's what I fucking thought. I wish you well with your midlife crisis, and I hope it ends soon.
    You're not on my ignore list...You weren't the last time you said it and you still aren't now. Enjoy being young.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop with the baiting / fighting. Its derailing. put each other on ignore and do not engage AT ALL if you cant stand each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    10-1 odds Messi has the worst game of the career tonight.

Lol, xhaka. I <3 u.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuckin hell, Benfica just gave it's advtange of 0-3 to 3-3 ..............

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, thats a Totenham level of collapse.

Benfica, the bottlers of the week? My father was all like "fuck yeah" when Benfica was winning 3-0. Oh well, i was cheering for them but still kinda funny.