Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TiltEV View Post
    Lolworthy. Lea Delaria is just another ugly sjw, and a dyke. Nothing to see here..
    Really man? Why not attack their ideas and not their sexuality?

Do you really have a problem with same sex "anything"?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Straight white Americans, so straight white American women as well.

...presumably including Hillary Clinton.
    Well, Clinton's not Republican or Independent, so she might be clear. Those evil Independents, I tell ya. If you're going to be some privileged white straight person, the least you could do is to march in lock step with DeLaria's policy preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Anybody who claims the left are more violent than the right are liars who are seecretly grateful Hillary didn't win simply because of the sheer number of deaths the forming armed Right militia groups wouldve caused by now over paranoid delusions of a rigged election.
    That's not right. Right wing people are used to handling responsibility because conservatives have a deep seeded set of morals based off Christianity. Left wingers have a vacant void in that same spot so they always falter and stumble because they have no base reference to fall back on.

Bottom line is leftards are nowhere near ready to get into positions of real responsibility.

When the rioting kids grow up, they will realise what a huge favor the grown ups did for them by not electing Hillary.

[Infracted - Political Bashing]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-11-23 at 06:14 PM.
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It stands for "social justice warrior," which is (and I'll no doubt get yelled at for any definition I use) essentially a pejorative for anyone the accuser feels is improperly concerned with equality or social justice in any way, so long as that way is vaguely more left or progressive than the accuser's own position.
    Okay then, to Hell with them. More left I can go for but progressive? No way, those people are actually advocating regression and further social decay.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Really man? Why not attack their ideas and not their sexuality?

Do you really have a problem with same sex "anything"?
    A dyke is just another word for lesbian. Also, I'd rather not say anything more because if there's one thing I've learned; it's that millennials are way too overly sensitive about everything. Stop taking things so personally, ty...

Nowadays people are too worried about their image and being politically correct. If someone makes an unpopular opinion; they're immediately labeled a fascist/racist. That goes against 'freedom of speech'.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2016-11-23 at 05:26 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    The point being that your 'explanation' is, by and large, bullshit. One of the chief hallmarks of this abortion of an electoral cycle has been that Trump can say anything, do anything, and people will rationalise it away. "He's actually the victim here, because rich people can't commit rape since women are naturally attracted to wealth and power", for instance.
    I stand by that explanation but I dont expect you to understand. You dont give me the impression you would concede the point even if you knew to be wrong or did actual research into it, you are much to vile about this. What gives me that impression: You are just putting shit I never said, neither literaly nor in meaning/spirit, in quotationmarks aka in my mouth and accuse me of defending him either way.

Lets, hypotheticaly, assume I was wrong about the body language thing and millionaires. Him acting in the belief, that is very much based on personal experience which counts as evidence, that the other party consents to his advances in the form of non verbal clues is not doing any of the things that constitute sexual assault under the letters of these laws https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/920
    It would be if he were not to stop when being told to or otherwise had to reasonably assume that consent was not given (he misread it) or withdrawn (given, but at a later point during the action withdrawn, but not retroactively), there would be a case to make. But there isnt.

I am not a lawyer. I am not citing cases here. I am merely going by what the letters of the law says. So no, neither rape or sexual assault was being admitted to in his statements made in private.

10+ Year Old Account
    A dyke is just another word for lesbian. Also, I'd rather not say anything more because if there's one thing I've learned; it's that millennials are way too overly sensitive about everything. Stop taking things so personally, ty...

Nowadays people are too worried about their image and being politically correct. If someone makes an unpopular opinion; they're immediately labeled a fascist/racist. That goes against 'freedom of speech'.
    Yeah, but at some point you have to realize, saying dyke and fag are just setting the convo back. I dont take it personally at all, I love vagina, so Im not offended.. But when we say "ohh hes just a fag/dyke", were giving the professional victims of the SJW party ammo to keep saying "SEE PEOPLE ARE STILL MEAN!". I dont want to argue over "feels" I want to argue over reality.

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    That's not right. Right wing people are used to handling responsibility because conservatives have a deep seeded set of morals based off Christianity. Left wingers have a vacant void in that same spot so they always falter and stumble because they have no base reference to fall back on.

Bottom line is leftards are nowhere near ready to get into positions of real responsibility.

When the rioting kids grow up, they will realise what a huge favor the grown ups did for them by not electing Hillary.
    What i said was correct. The right had militas forming...ARMED militias... in case hillary won. this did not happen on the left. Those who are protesting are not armed with guns like the militas were.

- - - Updated - - -

A dyke is just another word for lesbian.
    No it is not. It's a derogatory word for Lesbian... no different than saying the N-word is another word for a black person.

Deleted
    Anybody who claims the left are more violent than the right are liars...
    Anyone who claims the right is more violent than the left is a violence-denier.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post

Gonna bite the infraction but how about she starts with with her face? Good god, she looks like aids skrillex's older, fatter brother.

10+ Year Old Account
    What i said was correct. The right had militas forming...ARMED militias... in case hillary won. this did not happen on the left. Those who are protesting are not armed with guns like the militas were.

- - - Updated - - -

No it is not. It's a derogatory word for Lesbian... no different than saying the N-word is another word for a black person.
    LOL... Thanks for proving my point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You guys have such weird beliefs.
    That actually sounds like them being willing to accept 'old school' left wing ideology, it reads like they are against identity politics, which is not a traditional left wing policy and adopting it is one of the reasons that some left wing parties are losing support in their traditional voter base.

The left used to be about fighting for the working classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should check out Lea's imdb page and see all the hate she's getting. At the end of the day, she's a hypocrite and a bigot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Okay then, to Hell with them. More left I can go for but progressive? No way, those people are actually advocating regression and further social decay.
    Progressives advocating regression... I think that's enough Internet for today, and I've been on it for only like an hour. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

It would be stupid to take a baseball ball to threaten trump supporters who would be locked and loaded.

Silly girl, never take a bat to a gun fight. But shes gross so go ahead imo.