So yesterday I went to do the world boss for the frost dk appearance (while unholy spec), and right before we pulled the bosses I killed an elite Vrykul mob in the room and the RNG proc for the unholy appearance happened. Ended up getting both the same night.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Know of any commands to keep track by any chance?
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/hidden-skin-tracker should also be updated when nighthold ones come out. Just need to type '/hst' in game and it displays all 3 unlock progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    So yesterday I went to do the world boss for the frost dk appearance (while unholy spec), and right before we pulled the bosses I killed an elite Vrykul mob in the room and the RNG proc for the unholy appearance happened. Ended up getting both the same night.
    Lol. Must've been glorious ! Quick, check the box for possible legendaries.

Does the appearance drop for every Frost DK? My alt is lvl101 so shall i fly over?

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Does the appearance drop for every Frost DK? My alt is lvl101 so shall i fly over?
    If you read any of the comments then no it won't. AK4 is needed and possibly friendly with Valarjar.

Can confirm that the hidden appearance has an AK requirement, I did Soultakers with 3 artifact knowledge and didn't get the appearance. Used the artifact knowledge I had in my bags to get up to AK 5 and did it again, the appearance dropped this time. It likely requires artifact knowledge level 4 or higher. My reps are all fairly low, my Valarjar rep in particular was still neutral so I don't think there's any rep requirements, probably just have to be max level and have AK 4.

Quote Originally Posted by spiritsurge View Post
    Can confirm that the hidden appearance has an AK requirement, I did Soultakers with 3 artifact knowledge and didn't get the appearance. Used the artifact knowledge I had in my bags to get up to AK 5 and did it again, the appearance dropped this time. It likely requires artifact knowledge level 4 or higher. My reps are all fairly low, my Valarjar rep in particular was still neutral so I don't think there's any rep requirements, probably just have to be max level and have AK 4.
    Why do you even have unused AK items in your bags?

Quote Originally Posted by Gromthak View Post
    Probably saving them for the patch in hope that the old ones can be used after the new boost method to gain additional levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Gromthak View Post
    My Death Knight is an alt that I don't play often, I got the AK using the WoW Companion App. However when you pick up your AK with the app you still have to actually go in game to use it. I just didn't look in my bags before doing Soultakers because doing the world boss was the only reason I logged on.

I just got this for doing the boss on my dk at ak level 5. I have no idea what the reqs were for as i wasnt trying to get it. Just did the world boss and got it when i looted it.

Users on reddit posted screenshots of drops on random icc bosses and 4 horseman in naxx
    Anyone else found some more places?
    Im guessing 7.1.5 might have added alternate drop locations lore related for every hidden that drops of world bosses?

when is approx the next time that Soultakers will be up ?

And Naxx apparently. I guess any scourge-ish boss can drop them now.

Saw the recent news and had a crack at ICC, 25 heroic, dropped off lk.
    AK is at 18 and i have 31 traits purchased,

imgurcom/a/g8GOW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Icy veins is actually reporting this is now dropping from ICC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Touch My Bankai View Post
    And Naxx apparently. I guess any scourge-ish boss can drop them now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schween View Post
    Saw the recent news and had a crack at ICC, 25 heroic, dropped off lk.
    AK is at 18 and i have 31 traits purchased,

imgurcom/a/g8GOW
    interesting... if these are true then i wonder if other classes HAAs that were from world bosses can now drop from other sources?
    dragonmaw - EU