Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love how Exorsus is trying to justify the exploit.

Typical Russian ' Cheat or lose ' mentality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Maybe she's into that kinky stuff.
    tentacle stuff
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Exorsus is so full of shit lol. They are comparing it to other instances like if you killed a tank on archimonde the crystal would never spawn again, or if you had a Monk tank on Blackhand he would never smash again. Its a laughable comparison.

Exorsus didn't write a apoligy they wrote a statement. A statement I agree with, they aren't fighting the ban they accepted it. Don't see the problem with it, the problems they adressed are real problems that need to be looked at.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Exorsus is so full of shit lol. They are comparing it to other instances like if you killed a tank on archimonde the crystal would never spawn again, or if you had a Monk tank on Blackhand he would never smash again. Its a laughable comparison.
    No because if the fight worked as intended and the breath woudn't break it would be a legit strategy, very similar to the archimonde strategy in the first two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    No because if the fight worked as intended and the breath woudn't break it would be a legit strategy, very similar to the archimonde strategy in the first two weeks.
    So as long as you add conditions where it would be similar to the archimonde fight and not bugged is where it would be a valid comparison. You can compare apples to oranges if the apple is an orange.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...nd_some_other/

mfw exploits are completely fine because the legendary drops are RNG

:thinking:
    haha what?

"I will split this post in some paragraphs, to make sure everyone understands they're not linked"

its in the first sentence haha oh man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    I love how that post is "we cheated but lets redirect by complaining about a bunch of stuff people will agree with"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    What the fuck is even the point of that blabbering about legendaries in that Exorsus post. If that was suppose to be an apology they did a pretty fucking shit job at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Don't know how relevant the stance is of the company who did so little against cheating in the past. Using anything to gain an edge remains understandable for me even if Blizzard may or may not take action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...nd_some_other/

mfw exploits are completely fine because the legendary drops are RNG

:thinking:
    The point is that the initial tactic used with letting the tank die was very valid and in line with any other cutting edge strategy used in the past. This time Blizzard decided its an exploit, which is the only difference. The GM of Exorsus made many valid points, no need to dismiss them just because they were banned *this* time.

Deleted
    The fault lies with Blizzard for wrongly programming the fight allowing this to happen.

So as long as you add conditions where it would be similar to the archimonde fight and not bugged is where it would be a valid comparison. You can compare apples to oranges if the apple is an orange.
    Well you plan a legit strategy for a difficult boss and that entire strategy doesn't work because due to a unintended side effect you break the fight. That strategy is very similar to that of archimonde ergo the comparison?

I would hope it wasn't. Trying to appease the moral cucks would be quite disappointing.
    MFW degenerates call people cucks.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Desraider View Post
    The fault lies with Blizzard for wrongly programming the fight allowing this to happen.
    You're about 9 pages too late with this pathetic troll attempt

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Did you read the link in the OP? It explains how it was an exploit.
    I posted before the OP edited in all the info, it was just pretty much "limit got banned".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deith View Post
    If you force a boss to break you're at fault, if the boss breaks on it's own and you can't stop him from doing that, yeah you prob shouldn't be banned. In this case they knew the exploit exist and used it to kill the boss. The ban is totally justified and if they weren't famous and bring more money to blizzard, they would prob get perma ban as it's not their first time doing stuff like that.
    I posted before the exploit was known, the OP edited in more info. At first it was just something like "limit cheated and got banned"

and PS Belo'vir's Final stand is far from the worst Legendary.
    Hi Sephurik

I'd suggest working anywhere in the vicinity of a tax adviser or anywhere in the finance industry. Again I don't really care about their stance and I am still not sure why it was brought up since it doesn't change loopholes are being used and holding some people who play a game for hours for no gains up to some ridiculous standard is just absurd.
    Can 100% believe the tax/finance thing, but can't extend it to all things in life and call it common in general. In some areas it's very common, in others not so much. Either way, it being common in areas doesn't make it ok.
    Blizzard sets the rules for WoW, and currently they want to enforce more strictness. Nobody forces the guys to play, as you said they play for no gain, then why abuse cheats? What's there to gain? This is not some tongue in cheek question.
    If you don't like the rules then why play in a game that they're enforced in? Heck, from reading the post from Exorsus I'd say he doesn't really like the game overall in its current state. This is 100% fine, I myself don't (for exactly the reasons he listed). But in no way this is an excuse to circumvent the rules in a race for world first kill (technically not first, but yeah), it is a reason to take a break/quit/go casual though. It would also be a much more effective protest if all/most top guilds did that in the same tier. But that's not going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desraider View Post
    You try to code something as massive as WoW and do it without bugs (Hint: It's impossible).

Code this massive and complex ALWAYS has bugs, there's no avoiding that. Pretending it doesn't is just dumb. Blizzard is doing a surprisingly good job at keeping the bugs at bay, but sometimes a few sneak through (Especially on encounters that aren't tested fully/properly), which leads to situations like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    Well you plan a legit strategy for a difficult boss and that entire strategy doesn't work because due to a unintended side effect you break the fight. That strategy is very similar to that of archimonde ergo the comparison?
    But its not, the crystals continued to spawn afterwards. What you are saying is oranges and apples both have seeds so its fair to say the apple is now an orange and we can compare them.

Topguilds always have been exploting and accountsharing, they took it too far and got banned.
    Even Method looks like they accountshared this Race. But it would be very hypocritical to ban them now, but not have taken action in in brf

But its not, the crystals continued to spawn afterwards. What you are saying is oranges and apples both have seeds so its fair to say the apple is now an orange and we can compare them.
    Sigh, the point is that the breath is supposed to continued to work as well? The idea was to skip that specific breath? Ergo it be the same as the crystal? The crystal staying after the fact did nothing btw, it was just something you ignored completely.

I wonder when Serenity is going to release their video of a kill...

Quote Originally Posted by danny4421 View Post
    I wonder when Serenity is going to release their video of a kill...
    fragnance posted one?

7+ Year Old Account
    with as meaningless as the realm forst race has become i dont see teh issue to begin with. using that expoint makes sense to me. we do the same in ral life. its called looking for a weak spot. or a blind spot or whatever. if i have something trying to kill me and i can kill it forst by hiding or waiting till its tired or waiting till ti falls and breaks a leg by gum ill do it. means i live another day lol
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”