Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Do you remember wich one?

Since I am being paranoid on this now I keep entering - resummoning till one of the three confirmed ones spawns.

I finally got mine last week (Thursday or Friday). I had been killing the boss every day since about Legion launch. I wish I could remember which one I managed to kill for it.

Took me 78 kills to get it, keep trying OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Been grinding those bosses since launch. Probably have killed the boss daily 90% of the available days since launch, no luck.

Also, just got my first legendary a few days ago. Getting tired of guildies and friends complaining about having to swap out their legendaries for different fights...
    Last edited by gravydays; 2016-11-21 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    Again, it seems to drop not from every demon spawned only 3 of them.

Can't confirm anything different all DHs I spoke with either dont recall or can confirm one of the three.
    what skin are we talking about??? the one that u need the research skill for???

I have been running the Twisted Nether boss, every freaking single day, the past like 20+ days, and nothing yet. What's the drop rate, like 0.5%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    what skin are we talking about??? the one that u need the research skill for???
    What "research" skill? You need the twisting nether order hall trait yes

Second kill @ lvl108 ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    I have been running the Twisted Nether boss, every freaking single day, the past like 20+ days, and nothing yet. What's the drop rate, like 0.5%
    I'm at every day since August 31 (80+ days)... prepare yourself for a potentially very long disappointing grind.

I've killed the boss every day since the start of the expansion and finally got it 2 days ago!

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnick View Post
    wait, so if I go get the havoc artifact appeance, i can unlock the variants for the vengence hidden artifact and equip them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    Yes.
    Please elaborate on this. I didn't have either of the hidden appearances for Havoc or Vengeance, but after reading this i figured i'd give the Havoc mob a shot and killed him. I looted the item to unlock the Havoc appearance, used it and applied it to my weapons, but i do not have the Vengeance appearance unlocked.

Either it does not unlock the other spec appearances as suggested or i've missed something along the way. My DH is Veng main spec and i have used most of my AK to upgrade it and have unlocked all but 2 of the standard artifact traits. My Havoc weapons are nowhere near as upgraded.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    Please elaborate on this. I didn't have either of the hidden appearances for Havoc or Vengeance, but after reading this i figured i'd give the Havoc mob a shot and killed him. I looted the item to unlock the Havoc appearance, used it and applied it to my weapons, but i do not have the Vengeance appearance unlocked.

Either it does not unlock the other spec appearances as suggested or i've missed something along the way. My DH is Veng main spec and i have used most of my AK to upgrade it and have unlocked all but 2 of the standard artifact traits. My Havoc weapons are nowhere near as upgraded.
    If you unlock the other color variants (for 200 World Quests, Honor Kills etc.) on your Havoc weapon they're instantly unlocked for the Vengeance weapon once you get the Vengeance hidden appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitari View Post
    If you unlock the other color variants (for 200 World Quests, Honor Kills etc.) on your Havoc weapon they're instantly unlocked for the Vengeance weapon once you get the Vengeance hidden appearance.
    Welp, that'd be the part i didn't understand! Ha ha, thanks! I'll just have to switch up to Havoc for a bit, at least until i can snag the drop from the Twisted Nether boss.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

Nearly every day since launch and I finally got mine yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitari View Post
    btw thats have been confirmed on twitter as a Bug, and it will be fixed. Sadly.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

I thought it had a really high drop chance? Myself and my GF both got it within 1 week of having the the upgrade. On my server atleast I've seen ALOT of people with it, just sounds like really really bad RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Draekan View Post
    I thought it had a really high drop chance? Myself and my GF both got it within 1 week of having the the upgrade. On my server atleast I've seen ALOT of people with it, just sounds like really really bad RNG.
    How many people have you seen with the actual green version? See posts above about bug for unlocking the other colors via the havoc appearance.

Something tells me there may be a bug with the buff items you get from kills, their stacking nature and how they appear in the mailbox. Anecdotal, but I got my tank appearance on monk after like 2 weeks of clicking the brew box, and here I cam killing this boss every day for months now.

Just got mine yesterday after casually killing the demon before raid. I haven't been doing it every day, just when I remembered to kill the npc.

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    Be mindful as it does supposedly not drop from every boss you can summon there but only 3.
    oh really, didn't know this. anyone have the names of those three to hand? wont bother wasting my time killing bosses that wont even drop it anymore :P