Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Yep. Best change they could've done (in my opinion) to the game. Dump HM shit.
    There is a NPC from Johto that gives you fly and she talks about how Alola travel is so much better than Johto's lol
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will i ever get to beat Team Skull until they are nothing more than a bloody mess on the floor? 3 fucking seconds in after they were introduced and i fucking hate them. Flare was pretty meh after we had Plasma but skull, that's a fuckin joke.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Kinda related but I though this tweet was funny....

I like it when company's do playful jabs at each other

Can't wait to check out Moon.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Going to the store today.
    I hope they have the game on day 1 in europe.

Edit:
    Sun was sold-out and they only had like 4 copies of Moon.
    I wanted Moon anyways so lucky me
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-11-23 at 05:26 PM.

Deleted
    It seems like the games got a lot more complicated since i was a kid, lol.
    I see all that stuff about shiny hunting and soft resetting and i have no clue what that means.
    Last edited by mmoc280726cdf6; 2016-11-23 at 09:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Will i ever get to beat Team Skull until they are nothing more than a bloody mess on the floor? 3 fucking seconds in after they were introduced and i fucking hate them. Flare was pretty meh after we had Plasma but skull, that's a fuckin joke.
    They are meant to be a joke. They aren't the actual villains of the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Team Skull is awesome, best villains ever. I want to join them.

Got a Mimikyu today! Pretty lucky considering I'm doing a Nuzlocke playthrough.

That Mimikyu Totem fight was way more difficult than I thought. I couldn't put my finger on why Crunch wasn't working. Didn't seem like it was a fairy typing whatsoever.

That Play Rough was nutso, it brought my Decidueye from 100% to 20% in a normal hit >.>

And I was 4 levels above it.

Also, yes, Team Skull is hilarious. I love how intentionally awful they are. I haven't finished the storyline yet but they've gotta be getting used by the Aether Foundation or something. Their entire role in the story makes no sense otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I was really hoping that they wouldn't allow you to capture Ultra Beasts. They're not actually Pokemon, and I think it makes them far more menacing if they're just these dangerous creatures that Lusamine was going around helping into the world in her crazy plan. I donno. I quite liked the Sun and Moon storyline (Which I almost never care about in Pokemon games), even if they all but gave up the "Lusamine is totally crazy guys" RIGHT when you meet her, but I was bummed out that the Ultra Beasts were basically regulated to pseudo-legendaries/legendaries. And could be caught as such. I guess they didn't want to waste the models they made, who knows.

A rather minor complaint, since the games are so great, so its more nitpicky about the story vs mechanics.
    Well, actually, the Ultra Beasts are Pokemon, just Pokemon from another world or dimension like Deoxys. So...aliens. Lunasmine was/is entirely crazy, but if in the right hands Ultra Beasts could be used as a force of good instead of destruction. That's always been the idea behind capturing these legends.

The only thing that comes off as hilarious to me is catching the Tapus. "Hey, I know you guys worship these creatures as sacred guardians but yeeeeeah I'mma have to take those."

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

I know [I]technically[/I] pokemon from another universe, but they aren't pokemon from THIS universe. That was all I meant. I don't like the idea that we can catch them. They're these crazy primordial forces from another entire freaking universe, and I think it diminishes their danger factor (in the story) when we can just catch them and then they act just like regular Pokemon.

It's basically an incredibly minor nitpick that bugged me when playing, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I know [I]technically[/I] pokemon from another universe, but they aren't pokemon from THIS universe. That was all I meant. I don't like the idea that we can catch them. They're these crazy primordial forces from another entire freaking universe, and I think it diminishes their danger factor (in the story) when we can just catch them and then they act just like regular Pokemon.

It's basically an incredibly minor nitpick that bugged me when playing, that's all.
    Also according to "legend" all the alolan legendary pokemon are from the same dimension as ultra beasts so there is that floating about

Deleted
    I havent played a pokemon since blue and kinda wanna play Moon but FFXV next week so yeah... Not even sure I would like pokemon now but I kinda want it anyway and at the same time I dont wanna pay for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Welp just popped in Pokemon Sun decided I wanted sun more than Moon so I am going on a pokemon black out.

I'm looking for an Adamant and Jolly natured Ditto. I've spent hours and hours, caught nearly 50 dittos, and have not found a single Adamant or Jolly one. I can trade virtually any other nature'd Ditto sans Modest, or I can breed you a Modest Popplio or Bold Merciless Mareanie. You just send a pm or reply to me here.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    You cannot trade to a previous generation... you never could.
    and as far i know there is no way other than the poke-bank to transfer pokemon from the previous generation either.
    I meant to trade sun>moon and moon>sun with myself without getting a 2nd 3ds

Guess I'll find out tomorrow when I can pick the games up
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    I meant to trade sun>moon and moon>sun with myself without getting a 2nd 3ds

Guess I'll find out tomorrow when I can pick the games up
    Yes you will be able to transfer between Sun and Moon using the Pokemon bank without needing a second 3DS. I did it with X and Y using it.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    I havent played a pokemon since blue and kinda wanna play Moon but FFXV next week so yeah... Not even sure I would like pokemon now but I kinda want it anyway and at the same time I dont wanna pay for it.
    If you don't have a new 3ds it's not worth it imo, the framerate issues are annoying imo. However if you do the game is very well worth it. It's probably the best pokemon game to date.

I've noticed the stuttering probably...5 battles out of around 40 hours of playing already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm using my black/gold Zelda edition 3DS and would never ever replace it with the new ones. I've noticed stuttering on very few encounters. Definitely not annoying enough to regret my purchase.

Anyone able to tell me where to get the option to hide hats !?!?! I am on the fourth island and have seen videos of people hiding it at the start of third....