Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Even giving them cool armor in Moonkin form based off the look of their scythe would have been kick ass.

I figure they could've given Boomkins SOMETHING, even small bits of armor that change with artifact appearance. It feels like they went all out on Feral and Guardian but ran completely ran out of energy and creativity when they got to Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by spiritsurge View Post
    I figure they could've given Boomkins SOMETHING, even small bits of armor that change with artifact appearance. It feels like they went all out on Feral and Guardian but ran completely ran out of energy and creativity when they got to Balance.
    Or its just that we actually get to see our artifact weapon thus we have something new with each artifact appearance.

I'm tired of seeing myself as a fat chicken or a blue ghost that lose his flap ability.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Or its just that we actually get to see our artifact weapon thus we have something new with each artifact appearance.
    Would be nice if fucking BotA didn't affect our weapon (or well glyph of stars, but that's a choice you make knowing the defects).

15+ Year Old Account
    I made a forum post regarding Druid shapeshifting consistency back in either alpha or beta, sorry the days have blurred together. Anyways, I made a solid argument defending the right for Balance Druids to get some type of Artwork added to them to keep it consistent with the unique shapeshifting forms and powerful artifact weapons. Even tweeted it at some devs.

Bottom line: The artwork consistency for Druid Shapeshifts should have been equally represented for all forms that wield an artifact weapon. Including Restoration.

I'd gladly trade my weapon for a new skin. Would make the whole Shapeshifted thing more authentic IMO.

You don't see wild moonkins wielding staves and maces and stuff.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    I made a forum post regarding Druid shapeshifting consistency back in either alpha or beta, sorry the days have blurred together. Anyways, I made a solid argument defending the right for Balance Druids to get some type of Artwork added to them to keep it consistent with the unique shapeshifting forms and powerful artifact weapons. Even tweeted it at some devs.

Bottom line: The artwork consistency for Druid Shapeshifts should have been equally represented for all forms that wield an artifact weapon. Including Restoration.
    I don't deny the fact that there are good arguments for balance druids and their artwork. However none of them matter in this case when the sole reason for feral/guardian form updates was the fact that they can't see their artifact weapon in the forms they play in.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I'd gladly trade my weapon for a new skin. Would make the whole Shapeshifted thing more authentic IMO.

You don't see wild moonkins wielding staves and maces and stuff.
    That is your opinion.
    Druids have been whining about not being able to see their gear because of shapeshifting. Balance actually has a way to do it yet it isnt enough for some people and then theres people like you who want the exactly opposite.

You just can't satisfy everyone.

Deleted
    i wish i could use the racial forms on bear/cat forms

It sucks owlbears don't get more in the way of customization but the reality is that it would probably strain their art team a bit more if they had to make unique moonkin skins like they did for feral and guardians...and a lot of people who play those specs still complain because they only get one race unique artifact appearance. Personally, I'd just like to see some way to at least change boomkin feather color and maybe customize horns. Hell, just give them a glyph that lets them look like those badass raven owlbears in Stormheim.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    I don't deny the fact that there are good arguments for balance druids and their artwork. However none of them matter in this case when the sole reason for feral/guardian form updates was the fact that they can't see their artifact weapon in the forms they play in.

That is your opinion.
    Druids have been whining about not being able to see their gear because of shapeshifting. Balance actually has a way to do it yet it isnt enough for some people and then theres people like you who want the exactly opposite.

You just can't satisfy everyone.
    Well before when everyone was complaining about not being able to see their gear while shapeshifted there also weren't a bunch of different appearances for some of the shapeshifting forms which I personally think are WAY cooler than the weapons. When people were complaining about that cat, bear, moonkin, and treant forms were basic and couldn't be altered at all, now there's new forms and you're surprised people want them?

Edit: My bad I didn't see that you were talking about seeing the artifact weapons, the only time I saw people complaining about not being able to see their gear was before this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by spiritsurge View Post
    When people were complaining about that cat, bear, moonkin, and treant forms were basic and couldn't be altered at all, now there's new forms and you're surprised people want them?
    I'm not surprise about that fact at all, humans tend to want what others have. Its called jealousy.
    However I am surprised about the fact that so many people think its "right" to get everything they want at the very second they want it. We lately got two things we've been wanting for so long and yet people are unhappy because "that guy got something different"

10+ Year Old Account
    For many people who enjoy the actual Moonkin Form, it boils down to a lack of form customization. Feral & Guardian got their 2nd model update + artifact skins and still have numerous color options when changing hair color.

With Moonkin getting a model update, it was the perfect time for them to implement color variations and customization for moonkin players. I was totally annoyed when I saw that a White/Blue and Black Moonkin were added for mobs out in the world but, there's no way for Moonkin players to earn these colors for themselves. It would've been a perfect opportunity for Moonkin players to be able to do the Stormheim questline with the Black Wild Owkin and get a special side quest for Druids that unlocks the color for player use.

Is that really an unreasonable request? To be able to change fur-feather color and antlers?
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Bawk View Post
    For many people who enjoy the actual Moonkin Form, it boils down to a lack of form customization. Feral & Guardian got their 2nd model update + artifact skins and still have numerous color options when changing hair color.

With Moonkin getting a model update, it was the perfect time for them to implement color variations and customization for moonkin players. I was totally annoyed when I saw that a White/Blue and Black Moonkin were added for mobs out in the world but, there's no way for Moonkin players to earn these colors for themselves. It would've been a perfect opportunity for Moonkin players to be able to do the Stormheim questline with the Black Wild Owkin and get a special side quest for Druids that unlocks the color for player use.

Is that really an unreasonable request? To be able to change fur-feather color and antlers?
    Personally I agree with this. I don't think players are demanding much, I feel like most players would be alright with at least getting different color variants for Moonkin form. It doesn't have to be anything flashy, just something different. Anything.

I agree with those suggesting we get a simple choice of colour variations. My main is a tauren druid, and the mookin form we have is the most boring, imo. Adding in the option to change to, let's say, even 3 colours would be nice. If not, then please make weapons immune to the effects of BoTA/Astral form (I'd suggest this for Spriests too). There really is no point of having colour variants if they are going to be overshadowed.