Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Heard of gorillas and chimpanzees? Of course we are not the only primates around. Not only are you gullible you are also extremely under educated. How about you spend less time on the forums and more time at school.
    Heard of being silly and making a joke post? Not everyone is as serious as you appear to be, and it's completely ironic that you try to call out someone else for being gullible when this post is screaming "look at this ridiculous video while I also make a ridiculous joke comment about primates". How about you spend less time insulting people on forums over your own stupidity.

Odd how these sorts of things always only show up very very late at night in the corner of your vision on blurry, low quality cameras.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

quality shitposting OP.

couldn't the video be a bit more lower quality and shakey? you know just at night in the dark? not even tryharding to fake a shit yeti sighting.

Off topic, that road looks horrible to drive on. Forget chaining your tires, you'd need 3 inch diamond tipped steel spikes protruding from your wheels.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    there are many natural rainforests in existance that are largely unexplored which could house creatures, not to mention vast amounts of areas covered in snow that there is no point exploring - in russia for example as the video states.

it is highly probable that there are a small amount of yeti's that we simply are not aware of due to their cunningness.
    This way you can support the existence of pretty much anything. Ghosts, green men, reptilians, megalodon, Loch Ness Monster, dwarfs, elves, unicorns... Just because we don't know all the living species, doesn't mean we should assume that all these fictional characters exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Just because we don't know all the living species, doesn't mean we should assume that all these fictional characters exist.
    there is an echo of truth to what you say, however it is ignorant of us to put our heads in the sand and not at least be open to the possibility of things from folk lore. there are creatures out there and the enlightened will be the ones who will be safe on the cold dark nights when something lurks behind you
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    there is an echo of truth to what you say, however it is ignorant of us to put our heads in the sand and not at least be open to the possibility of things from folk lore. there are creatures out there and the enlightened will be the ones who will be safe on the cold dark nights when something lurks behind you
    As someone who has studied a bit how folklore emerges and evolves, I see absolutely zero reason to take anything it produces as being connected to reality in any way. I mean, sure, we should be open to the possibility of yeti existing... as well as to the possibility of billions other characters existing. But as long as there is zero evidence, there is absolutely no reason to consider this theory seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    Heard of being silly and making a joke post? Not everyone is as serious as you appear to be, and it's completely ironic that you try to call out someone else for being gullible when this post is screaming "look at this ridiculous video while I also make a ridiculous joke comment about primates". How about you spend less time insulting people on forums over your own stupidity.
    Way to get mad buddy. Or are you being "ironic". Just a bullshit word to hide the fact that people are too afraid to be wrong. Oh, I got called out? I was being ironic. Kids these days. They don't have the guts to tell people how it really is and get all upset when others do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

there are many natural rainforests in existance that are largely unexplored which could house creatures, not to mention vast amounts of areas covered in snow that there is no point exploring - in russia for example as the video states.

it is highly probable that there are a small amount of yeti's that we simply are not aware of due to their cunningness.
    Did you ignore the part where I said places that people regularly visit or go hunting in?
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

I'm more curious if the constantly changing light emission of the headlights is a quality Russian feature or if the cam just can't keep the light exposure stabilized.

J

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    That's not a Yeti, it's just Putin on a night stroll. He said the Kremlin was too warm and wanted to get some fresh air.
    No way it's Putin since it wasn't naked from the waist up.