Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    i don't like the way ele or boomkin play i can agree shadow feels better but once again its all option you might feel its bad i might feel its bad but some one feels its good some one always will.
    this is your fucking subjective opinion. i just happen to have a boomkin alt aswell and its much more fun to play then demo from just mechanical stand point of view, the rotation is fluid and everything is clear, you have nice aoe, nice st and good mobility, everything spot on. you can shout as hard as you can that warlocks are fine, but when 90% of the warlock community tells you that they dont, then they just dont.
    BETA CLUB

Praise and glory to Xelnath, the dev who gave a damn about the damned may he be designing awesome class mechanics elsewhere.

Armory^

Quote Originally Posted by Drakile View Post
    Praise and glory to Xelnath, the dev who gave a damn about the damned may he be designing awesome class mechanics elsewhere.
    He pulled a similar stunt at Riot and left there too. Now he's an independent design coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    He pulled a similar stunt at Riot and left there too. Now he's an independent design coach.
    Oh, that's called a "stunt"? Maybe in some circles. But more people like Xelnath are needed to tell it like it is, otherwise you get just the usual corporate group think bullshit. Go along to get along sheep.

That's why this game is so fucked and has been for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Oh, that's called a "stunt"? Maybe in some circles. But more people like Xelnath are needed to tell it like it is, otherwise you get just the usual corporate group think bullshit. Go along to get along sheep.

That's why this game is so fucked and has been for a long time.
    His complaints were warranted but it doesn't mean it wasn't unprofessional as hell.

He later threw a similar temper tantrum in League during the support overhaul he was a part of, implemented items that were not supposed to be added to the game, then quit the company.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    His complaints were warranted but it doesn't mean it wasn't unprofessional as hell.

He later threw a similar temper tantrum in League during the support overhaul he was a part of, implemented items that were not supposed to be added to the game, then quit the company.
    I don't know the stories behind your assertions, but I can guess some of it. Maybe he was fed up with what he'd seen from the big corporate game houses and did what he did. "Unprofessional" is what...another word for not ass-kissing and kow-towing, or speaking out of turn? Gee wouldn't want any of those professionals' feelings to be hurt would we?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    this is your fucking subjective opinion. i just happen to have a boomkin alt aswell and its much more fun to play then demo from just mechanical stand point of view, the rotation is fluid and everything is clear, you have nice aoe, nice st and good mobility, everything spot on. you can shout as hard as you can that warlocks are fine, but when 90% of the warlock community tells you that they dont, then they just dont.
    what is 90% of the warlock community? the maybe 1000 people on mmo champion? ya its just my opinion your statement is just yours that doesn't make it any more right then mine, and you seem to be the only one yelling about it i'm just stating how i feel about the class maybe you should take a step back and calm down.

member mists of pandaria?

Oh come on, Xelnath argued about being Unending Resolve or Dark Bargain castable while stunned.
    He said that mages cannot cast Ice Block while stunned/silenced either. So that's about his skills and mentality in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Two of them were Mage specs; one of them isn't even in a bad place. You'd think they could bother paying Affliction some lip service to the fifteen people still playing it globally.
    I love being the only afflic warlock in every raid i get to join, it means i get all the phat loot for myself! mohahaha! oh wait a sec..

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    and you seem to be the only one yelling about it i'm just stating how i feel about the class maybe you should take a step back and calm down.
    iam the only one? LMFAO DD
    BETA CLUB

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    iam the only one? LMFAO DD
    between you and me yes you are the only one i'm not talking about the whole thread.