Outland Nagrand Quests; where to next?

So it seems ive completed most of the quest but im still missing 12 for the achievement; 1 I have which sends me to Shadowmoon Valley plus I know of the battle tournement but I dont believe that would provide 11 quests; my server is pretty dead so I cant really do the pvp quest to defend halaa but Im hoping that's not going to affect my achievement hunt... also I just hit lvl 70, I was thinking about completing every area but not sure its worth it and just head to northrend and then whe I level another character do the areas I missed? Suggestions?

Edit: Okay so just completed the battle tournement and still habe 6 quests to go not including the Shadowmoon Valley one
    Last edited by Phantom Shad0ws; 2016-11-24 at 02:43 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, it´s a very vague and old mermory, but there was something about a quest dropping from a mob in nagrand and a small hidden chain in darkmoon valley
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    There was a mob gave quest(s?) who would spawn ever hour or few hours too up near nesingwary who was my last for the zone if I remember right.

Also icyveins quest tracker was a huge help, if you haven't used that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    There was a mob gave quest(s?) who would spawn ever hour or few hours too up near nesingwary who was my last for the zone if I remember right.

Also icyveins quest tracker was a huge help, if you haven't used that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Okay, it´s a very vague and old mermory, but there was something about a quest dropping from a mob in nagrand and a small hidden chain in darkmoon valley
    Thank you both I just picked up that quest starting item and currently on my way to finishing the kill 3 legion guys which will take me over the 75 mark... should I stay in outland or headover to Northrend? As I will probably level my next character through the areas I havent quested through yet or is there a benefit of using the same character to conplete the other areas of outland?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Shad0ws View Post
    Thank you both I just picked up that quest starting item and currently on my way to finishing the kill 3 legion guys which will take me over the 75 mark... should I stay in outland or headover to Northrend? As I will probably level my next character through the areas I havent quested through yet or is there a benefit of using the same character to conplete the other areas of outland?
    there is no benefit aside having a complete feeling of outlands. To be honest, nothing really matters, since you´ll exchange your gear in the blink of an eye once you hit northrend. In terms of speed, I´d go for the next expansion zone as soon as possible. usually that is 2 lvls before the old max lvl, so with 58 to outlands, with 68 to northrend and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Outland loremaster was a pain in the arse because of how old quest design worked. Hellfire and netherstorm are the only ones that pretty much stay in their zones. Blade's Edge and Nagrand are for sure the hardest.

For Nagrand. I believe the demon hunter quest giver resumes his quest chain after a quest in Shadowmoon valley sends you to him.