Deleted
    Spell with such passive have to make huge dmg what would lead us to be forced to use it as much as possible so fury would be on 45% of hp most of the time (poor healers). Meanwhile other classes would still out dps fury while sitting on max hp and not forcing the healers to waste mana on them so they can keep dpsing.

How do you guys AoE? I'm levelling at the moment with the usual setup, so I'm WW -> BT/R -> WW -> BT/R... is this correct? Obviously initially I Odyn Fury & Dragons Roar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    But don't get me wrong, I think it's pretty dumb that Fury takes extra damage during enrage.
    I still remember the class theme reveals in 2015 when they were peddling the rhetoric that fury would do exponentially more DPS to compensate for taking more damage than everyone else, anyone who's played WoW for any length of time could see through that BS albeit we probably weren't expecting the penalty AND doing mediocre DPS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    Spell with such passive have to make huge dmg what would lead us to be forced to use it as much as possible so fury would be on 45% of hp most of the time (poor healers). Meanwhile other classes would still out dps fury while sitting on max hp and not forcing the healers to waste mana on them so they can keep dpsing.
    Maybe make it a talent ? Could replace inner rage which will obviously (one can hope) become baseline, so as to compete with other ways to increase our damage dealt in the same way s2m is a talent. The superior one dps wise, but you don't take it if you don't know what you're doing or you're gonna be dead / a pain in the ass.
    @Yhcti : I play with reckless abandon, so for burst aoe i go WW -> BC + Rampage -> OF -> WW -> BT so I'm enraged when BC ends. For sustained aoe I go with RB / BT / WW-Rampage rotation, and fit an extra WW before rampaging.
    Last edited by mmoc9bf1303bee; 2016-11-23 at 09:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodzilla View Post
    The rings proc rate has been reduced to 2 procs per minute on the ptr, it was 3. WarriorSari on the warrior discord tested it on the ptr.
    Was it 3 on the ptr but now 2? Or 3 on live? And why is there no info about this to read anywere.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it seems War Machine is getting a slight buff in the next build, going by the front page. Could mean that maybe more Fury Talent changes are coming in that build.

Deleted
    Sad about the shockwave nerf tho. Even though I gotta admit it was really strong assuming you only used it on 3+ targets.

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Was it 3 on the ptr but now 2? Or 3 on live? And why is there no info about this to read anywere.
    It's 3 on live, and apparently 2 on ptr, but there was nothing posted about it I think, so take it with even more salt than the rest of the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    Sad about the shockwave nerf tho. Even though I gotta admit it was really strong assuming you only used it on 3+ targets.
    And it's a nerf to pvp that is already luckluster for arms and terrible for fury/prot...

Deleted
    There's a bunch of stuff coming for us for pvp, it was in the last ptr build.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    There's a bunch of stuff coming for us for pvp, it was in the last ptr build.
    All the good stuff is for arms though, there is nothing nice for fury only... at least not yet. Which only makes me think, they're not even trying to fix fury pvp. No healing debuff, no decreased dmg taken. There is no reason to go fury pvp besides fun.

Deleted
    I wonder what next PTR build will bring us. I was kinda disappointed with execute ring nerfs, mostly cuz I didn't have a chance to loot one, and now I'll never know how really good it is. It's still gonna be our BiS legendary I guess, but now it's in line with legendary helm, and cloak will be somehow more viable now. I'm happy with Prydaz buffs (i got it as my second legendary after cloak), it will be amazing for mythic progression with 1 mil shields and all that. The only thing that bothers me about it is bad-ish stats. If it only had haste ...

I'd be happy with the shockwave nerf if it meant charge stun is actually coming back, but all we've seen is backend stuff related to that and prot is still the only one with warbringer. Nerfing shockwave is kinda out of left field considering the skill has literally functioned the same since early Pandaria and never been touched since then. Sure it's a strong PvE stun, but what's wrong with warriors having a strong PvE stun that has to be talented?

You can compare it to other stuns all day, but most other classes are given their CC baseline -- this is a talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Goxicity View Post
    I wonder what next PTR build will bring us. I was kinda disappointed with execute ring nerfs, mostly cuz I didn't have a chance to loot one, and now I'll never know how really good it is. It's still gonna be our BiS legendary I guess, but now it's in line with legendary helm, and cloak will be somehow more viable now. I'm happy with Prydaz buffs (i got it as my second legendary after cloak), it will be amazing for mythic progression with 1 mil shields and all that. The only thing that bothers me about it is bad-ish stats. If it only had haste ...
    How are they nerfing the ring? Serious question, I haven't read it

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    How do you guys AoE? I'm levelling at the moment with the usual setup, so I'm WW -> BT/R -> WW -> BT/R... is this correct? Obviously initially I Odyn Fury & Dragons Roar
    While enraged, WW non stop. When not enraged I do BT and RB to build rage quickly so I can get enraged again still doing a WW as well. Repeat. When I first start off with CDs, I do WW non stop, then BT again while BC is still up to enrage again. Then when enrage drops I enrage a 3rd time. After that its back to building rage with BT/RB to enrage again.

Oh I see so spam ww under enrage then fight to get enrage back and off to ww again. Gotcha thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzzed View Post
    How are they nerfing the ring? Serious question, I haven't read it
    For some reason, there wasn't like an offical statement on a blue post or something, but there were few theory crafters who actually tested ring on PTR, and proc per min changed from 3 down to 2. So 33% nerf. It might be they are not entirely sure if they want the ring to get nerfed or not, and that's why there wasn't blue post for it like it was for other legendaries. We'll see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goxicity View Post
    For some reason, there wasn't like an offical statement on a blue post or something, but there were few theory crafters who actually tested ring on PTR, and proc per min changed from 3 down to 2. So 33% nerf. It might be they are not entirely sure if they want the ring to get nerfed or not, and that's why there wasn't blue post for it like it was for other legendaries. We'll see.
    Last night on nightbane, i hade four stacks of juggernaut within a minute. Dont got "hard Evidence" but i was curious.
    Have a trinket with 1 min cd, and when tat went of CD four stacks of jugg was up.

Is the 3ppm like a block the makes it proc max 3 times? Or is it a minimum of 3 proccs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PeachyKeen View Post
    All the good stuff is for arms though, there is nothing nice for fury only... at least not yet. Which only makes me think, they're not even trying to fix fury pvp. No healing debuff, no decreased dmg taken. There is no reason to go fury pvp besides fun.
    Are you talking about high end pvp? or casul? Cuz in casul pvp im hammering ppl like a panzerkampfwagen

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the execute ring and i cant see it working as PPM.. Just last night i had 5x proc in row...
    What makes me wounder how much better does crit get with that ring. Execute crit=free rampage. Im sitting at 28-30% crit and extra 2 traits in weapon from relics so im almost at 50% crit chance with execute.. When all goes good i hardly got time to press BT !!!! Enrage uptime is close to 100%. Would love to have head to go with it but since i got back i cant whine and changed loot spec to PROT since 2 leggies i got are good one so cant complain
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    3ppm = 3 procs per minute approximately. U can get 5 procs during 1st minute of the encounter but after that u can get 1proc during second minute of.it

10+ Year Old Account
    Caath you cant call that ppm can you ?? Its RNG/Minute. I liked how PPM used to work proper way aka 3 procs /minute was 3procs/minute not 5 first minute then fuck all for 2 minutes.

Thats worst thing about legion and its RNG.... Hate most of proc trinkiets in legion since they are total fucking random :/
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.