Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    There's seven of us left so four to lynch. Marack has two and you can consider me on him unless he makes an appearance and really strong argument for being kept. I don't want to put him at L-1 and let Scum hammer just in case we're going the wrong path.

Danner, to answer your question in why I put out vote records...I play from home, phone, and work so it's hard for me to keep consistent notes and putting info on the game vs in a QT when I have one is helpful to everyone. I've been relying on Senna but since she's not doing it I thought someone should. I think it's also important because as you said yourself, you don't like to do them. But it memorializes easily for everyone to see who is participating, how, and when. I'm not big into analyzing position on voting records as some people, but I have found it useful to look for patterns of who votes for whom.

From a pure game setup I think we only have one, possibly two with no inv immune, scum. Purely to fit with the movie we've seen Brad and Janet as scum so the only other "Humans" in the movie are Dr. Scott and Eddie. But Eddie could be put on either scum or town depending on how you want to play him since he's human but was part of the Transylvanian parties before he got put on ice.

I was surprised to see Riff-Raff flip with no powers since he is one of the major Transylvanians. Based on his card i'm thinking the TPR's are limited this game as BF said it would be mostly on votes to eliminate people. If it's mostly VT, then I can't see scum having much power either.

My gut says 3 scum one of which is immune.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    There's seven of us left so four to lynch. Marack has two and you can consider me on him unless he makes an appearance and really strong argument for being kept. I don't want to put him at L-1 and let Scum hammer just in case we're going the wrong path.

Danner, to answer your question in why I put out vote records...I play from home, phone, and work so it's hard for me to keep consistent notes and putting info on the game vs in a QT when I have one is helpful to everyone. I've been relying on Senna but since she's not doing it I thought someone should. I think it's also important because as you said yourself, you don't like to do them. But it memorializes easily for everyone to see who is participating, how, and when. I'm not big into analyzing position on voting records as some people, but I have found it useful to look for patterns of who votes for whom.

From a pure game setup I think we only have one, possibly two with no inv immune, scum. Purely to fit with the movie we've seen Brad and Janet as scum so the only other "Humans" in the movie are Dr. Scott and Eddie. But Eddie could be put on either scum or town depending on how you want to play him since he's human but was part of the Transylvanian parties before he got put on ice.

I was surprised to see Riff-Raff flip with no powers since he is one of the major Transylvanians. Based on his card i'm thinking the TPR's are limited this game as BF said it would be mostly on votes to eliminate people. If it's mostly VT, then I can't see scum having much power either.

My gut says 3 scum one of which is immune.
    yeah i thought the Riff Raff flip was weird considering he was the main antagonist at the end but it doesn't mean much in the grander scheme of things in fact with the balance so far i am beginning to think more and more there is a gf

7+ Year Old Account
    Not holding my breath on much more happening this day phase.

Vote Marack

7+ Year Old Account
    I also havent had much time the past 3 days to look and play... so

Vote Marack

I must consider that self-vote a scum /giveup.

unvote
    vote: marack
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

There is a loud ear piercing screech
    "EDDIE!!!!"

marack playing Eddie has left the building.

I believe the world needs a bump.

This is the bump we deserve not the bump we need.

( sorry guys, i have low key had no internet during a long voyage to montana.)

- - - Updated - - -

NONE HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE TONIGHT

with 7 left, it takes 4 to lynch

well shit the bed no one died!!!

way to go TPR's

and as far as i could tell it should be 6 alive but still 4 to lynch

cus Marrack got lynched right???

or is this part of the theme as Frank did bring Rocky to Life so have we raised a member of the dead?

- - - Updated - - -

come-on people where are you all at? i know there's only 6 of you (maybe 7),

actually, maybe only 4 of us as Allowyn and Senna haven't really been here

- - - Updated - - -

i'm just gonna chat to myself

Honey G managed to beat Ryan Lawrie in a sing off

firstly WTF!!!!!

and secondly when you know how bad Honey G is at singing (exceptionally bad as she can only rap and raps the same old shit every week) imagine how bad Ryan feels,

admittedly Ryan sang so badly in the sing off but jeeeeez

thirdly it wasn't even sent to Deadlock............yes thats right the judges voted off Ryan, Simon and Louis decided to send Ryan home I mean seriously WTF!!! I know Simon Cowell prob did it because he sees dollar signs when he signs Honey G as a novelty act when the show is over but it means we have to watch that crap for another week.

I dont even like the show...but.. whatever. I dont really care...honest

- - - Updated - - -

ok here is my list of 5 celebrities that if i could put out contracts on their heads i would

Geri Haliwell (ginger spice)- her voice her demeanor just completely annoying

Perez Hilton (gossip socialite) - just a horrible excuse of a human being

Kim Kardashian (??????) - Useless talentless waste of space

Katie Price (ex-topless model) See Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump - (POTUS, US Apprentice Star) do i really need to list the reasons for this one

Six players alive. (@Blood Fox, update the front page already you lazy git)
    I expect one more scum, likely a GF, left. Though it could be two if we're TPR heavy.
    If there is only a GF left, it means the investigations on myself and Senna are now rather meaningless.

Seeing how Marack was scum, I am no longer leaning Kryllian being scum anymore. However, between him and Strikered, I'm still leaning Kryllian to be scum between the two of them. The question here is really whether Allowyn or Senna are scum. I have no good impression of Allowyn this game; the only two votes were on myself and Decagon, neither are accurate votes (though you'll have to take my word on the former). Senna is just as bad, having voted Virothe only, the rest of the day being used to push me (again, you'll have to take my word on the latter).

No reads due to no real impact on the game:
    allowyn
    senna1251

Lynch order for the rest of you
    kryllian
    strikered
    virothe

I am going to assume a few things here.

1) Senna and Allowyn aren't around, and will not return before the end of the game.
    2) If we have two scum, then today is LyLo. As was yesterday.
    3) There is only one godfather, if any.
    @Virothe: I believe it would be useful if we could eliminate the possibility of two scum. We might be able to prove this.

Basically, if both Kryllian and Strikered are scum, then they could have deadlocked the votes with Marack yesterday (assuming Allowyn/senna not appearing), and proceeded to win outright last night. For that reason, I do not believe Kryllian and Strikered are both scum. Kryllian and Strikered should be able to make the same logic by substituting their name with mine. As I know I am not scum, I also vouch for their logic conclusions here. Basically, we can all prove, by the assumption that the game would be over in a deadlock yesterday, that at least two of us three are not scum! (we could still have one!)

If you investigated either of them, you should also be able to make that same logic, per premise #3 (I know you already investigated me, but I do not know if you investigated others). I am hoping you investigated Allowyn instead. If you did, and in the result was that allowyn is not scum, then we can basically at this point prove there is only one scum remaining. If you investigated allowyn, and allowyn turned up scum, the lynch is easy, and if the game is not over after that, then there is for sure only one scum left (the game would be over yesterday with more scum than that).

If you didn't investigate Allowyn, this might be the time to mass-claim. Though obviously that's somewhat limited in usefulness given Allowyn and Senna being MIA.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

@Danner is there anything specific about my play that you have found particularly scummy?

im not opposed to a mass claim i'm just not sure as Danner said it's all that useful being that only 4 of us actively playing

to be honest im still looking at our lowest posters as our scummiest players I was dead suspicious of Kryllian but that suspicion has faded since his dupti vote.

I am interested to know who Virothe investigated

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    @Danner is there anything specific about my play that you have found particularly scummy?

im not opposed to a mass claim i'm just not sure as Danner said it's all that useful being that only 4 of us actively playing

to be honest im still looking at our lowest posters as our scummiest players I was dead suspicious of Kryllian but that suspicion has faded since his dupti vote.

I am interested to know who Virothe investigated
    @Strikered: You are at the bottom of my list (just above virothe) of people I wish to lynch. And I refuse to talk about why just yet, but obviously we're gonna end up talking about it if it's down to the three of us. I wish to lynch Kryllian before I lynch you at this point, and I am not entirely sure anymore if I wish to lynch Kryllian before Alowyn/Senna are covered. Proving if we have more time (ie, only one scum) will affect that decision.

fair enough

i gotta say my vote is either Allowyn or Senna I was tempted to just lay it on Allowyn becaue of the Innocent on Senna but as you point out if only the GF or GF+1 (the latter is less likely imo) is left the innocents dont mean a lot.

So looking at content you have to say Senna looks the more of the likely of the two to be scum but Allowyn hasn't really contributed anything at all so if i do decide Senna it's weak at best.

beyond those 2 my list is a lot like Danners

Kryllian
    Danner
    Virothe

7+ Year Old Account
    No kill last night either means it was blocked or the scum afk'd and didn't enter an action. if we have a doc I would have expected them to use it the night virothe came out as the cop. Since the body guard died that night my thought is that he blocked the kill. That would also mean a doc couldn't use it on Virothe last night and scum should have gone for a double tap to get the cop. The other thought is that we have a Joat who picked off Cru that first night and used their block last night on Virothe.

Virothe has cleared Danner and Senna via investigations
    Danner is implying he cleared strikered in post 272
    I know I'm town

That really only leaves Allowyn as the vote at this point in my mind.

Vote Allowyn

Danner is implying he cleared strikered in post 272
    I'm gonna have to rebuke this. It is merely a read, not a claim of his allegiance.

Well I take it blood just didn't do night actions last night as I still don't have a response from him at all in my thread so.... Either Blood passed on it or a RBer which doesn't make a lot of sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Noted Danner.

Assuming Virothe isn't lying about his claim and you/Senna aren't inv immune that still only leaves Strikered and Allowyn as the scum.

Noted Danner.

Assuming Virothe isn't lying about his claim and you/Senna aren't inv immune that still only leaves Strikered and Allowyn as the scum.
    I tried to investigate you last night v_v

7+ Year Old Account
    Well if/when BF responds I'll be proven town.

i think he would get 5 innocents I think we only have the GF to find