Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Trump received $1.3 million in illegal donations from over 1000 people.

It was almost 1100 donations that were over the $2700 limit.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...rors-worth-13m

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ok when he does it. Just watch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post

While i'm not sure where you got the claim that those donations were over the 2.7k limit (i'm guessing out of your ass?) it's interesting to see what actually happens with this. Looking forward to seeing what actually comes out of this.

Deleted
    Can we stop making trump posts for every single small thing.
    He might have to pay back 1.3 million, who the hell cares?

I understand 51% of the American's dislike Trump but this is not only an American website and we don't need to have 20 Trump posts on the first page.
    Come on, create 1 big tread or something.

Despite Media Uproar, FEC Letter Accusing Trump of Violating Law is Pretty Routine (Clinton Got One Too)
    http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/desp...n-got-one-too/

so please just stop with the hyperbole selective outrage it show nothing but desperation

Ok first lets do the math.

1,300,000 / 1100 = 1,181 so he couldn't have had 1100 over a 2700 limit. Also in exactly the same article it says Obama had 1000 with 1.9 m questions but you don't care about that do you.

Finally where is the comparison to Hillary?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    What's wrong with it being ok when he does it?

I'll probably get in trouble for this..hopefully not. But this is a click-bait thread. The linked document did not say they were illegal, it said they were asking the campaign to clarify their financial filings. Also as Vyxn noted, this is common and Clinton received the same request.

A letter seeking clarification of last month's financial filings does not equal guilty.

And before anyone asks, I'm a never-Trump and can't stand the guy personally. That said, truth is truth, and making stuff up to attempt to sell your political agenda makes you look like an imbecile.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

As much as I dislike Trump, why are you people trying to get Trump in trouble with the law? If he does lose the Oval Office it's not going to Hillary, it'll go to Pence and...oh god... threw up a little over that thought.

Lock him up... oh wait it's only horrible and jail worth if Hillary does this.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Its ok when Obama and Hillary do it too as well, I guess, never saw the threads regarding their violations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Do some research, Shillary got the SAME letter.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    if you lock Trump up for that then you would have to do the same to Obama and Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Can we stop making trump posts for every single small thing.
    He might have to pay back 1.3 million, who the hell cares?

I understand 51% of the American's dislike Trump but this is not only an American website and we don't need to have 20 Trump posts on the first page.
    Come on, create 1 big tread or something.
    I bet you that number is higher then 51%. Many that voted Trump did so because they just dislike him less then they do Clinton.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Unstable though Trump maybe, Pence is 1000 times worse. A gloried "christian" POS. Besides, Trump is already turning away from most things he promised. Laugh at him but please, keep him!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    Ok first lets do the math.

1,300,000 / 1100 = 1,181 so he couldn't have had 1100 over a 2700 limit. Also in exactly the same article it says Obama had 1000 with 1.9 m questions but you don't care about that do you.

Finally where is the comparison to Hillary?
    Is Hillary Clinton President-Elect? I don't think it's ridiculous to hold your future president to higher standards than a politician who holds no notable office.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Is Hillary Clinton President-Elect? I don't think it's ridiculous to hold your future president to higher standards than a politician who holds no notable office.
    She did the SAME THING while running for that VERY office. But no big deal because she lost? GTFO with that backwards shit.

Fact is this is routine. Happens to many Presidents. Not worth anytime thinking about it.

If Hillary would have won, this would also be true of her, and none of you would be saying shit.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Doesn't the US have these superpacs or something that let them donate an infinite amount to whomever they want?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    As much as I dislike Trump, why are you people trying to get Trump in trouble with the law? If he does lose the Oval Office it's not going to Hillary, it'll go to Pence and...oh god... threw up a little over that thought.
    Let's not kid ourselves Mike Pence is running the country, Donald Trump doesn't even have the attention span to get daily intelligence briefings.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    What about Obama who the article said had even higher amount of "illegal" donations or did you just ignore that or were not going to hold a man who actually has held the highest office in the country

Deleted

And Clinton took donations from Saudi arabia. A place that treat women like cattle