Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What's a "trumpster"?
    As someone that voted for Trump in a swing state idc i dont support the guy but at least Hillary didn't win

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    15 Trump Flip-Flops in 15 Days

(a) Trump is a phony and hypocritical liar that has betrayed his supporters with his rampant flip-flopping.

(b) I'm glad that Trump has flip-flopped because I didn't agree with his previous policy but supported him anyway.

(c) It doesn't matter that Trump flip-flops because policy doesn't matter, I just like and trust him.

(d) I believe Trump is a bullshitter who made wild promises that cannot be met so his flip-flops are inevitable because he's now being mugged by reality.

(e) I've been duped and conned by Trump's flip-flops.

(f) Something else?
    Trump... emits many sounds from his uppermost feces-spewing orifice - anyone who make any judgement (beyond "Trump is a terrible human being"), even of intent, from said noises is themselves exercising extremely poor judgement; if you want to judge Trump, judge him by his actions. Looking at his actions as President-elect, they amount to: appointing billionaires and/or right-wing "religious" loonies to run the government of the United States (some appointees are both).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    They idolize and follow the man, not his policies.

Welcome to Fascist America.

The result would've been the same regardless of who won.

Quote Originally Posted by Allerius View Post
    He hasn't done anything yet. I'll judge him once be actually gets into office and starts enacting policy and issuing orders.

As far as politicians not doing things they campaigned on, this has been a thing since forever. Blame representational democracy.
    I'm going to go with this attitude. I knew he was just talking smack when he was out there saying all kinds of crazy things and I knew he wasn't going to be 100% solid on any of it.

I like the fact that he can say I support torture and then get a answer from a respective general that changes his mind about it, and that he can say I'm going 180 on this. I want someone who can adjust his stance as more information becomes available.

Not that I'm taking his side as I'm not really a supporter of his.

At the end of the 4 years, I'll judge him on what he has done. If it's Country is awesome and great. I don't really care how he gets there or how many feathers he ruffled along the way. If the country is a stinking pile of poo, I'll judge him based on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    The result would've been the same regardless of who won.
    People waving =/= sieg heil.

Which is, by the way, literally what people were doing while shouting "Heil Trump."
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post

Which is, by the way, literally what people were doing while shouting "Heil Trump."
    Also, you can see minorities in every single one of those Hillary/Bernie pics, but not in the 'Hail Victory' one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodgoy View Post
    because he is at least going to provide us with something we want
    A shitty economy, global embarrassment, and a whiter America?

Yeah, they all just waved in synchronous with their right hand

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Yeah, they all just waved in synchronous with their right hand
    I was talking about Bernie and Hillary's photos. The crowd one is pretty obviously just people reaching forward with their arms, not performing a sieg heil salute.

We have literal evidence that Trump's supporters were doing that because they were shouting "Heil Trump". It's very obviously different, get your head out of the sand.

Look at the way they snap to attention and shoot their arms up in response to "Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!" All they're missing are uniforms, and you damn well know it.

Oh my god but look at these concert-goers performing a sieg heil! Except no, you're just being stupid when you argue that.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2016-11-24 at 09:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    I'm not a Trumpster, but the politico list you attached is dishonest at best and a raging piece of liberal shit-prop at worst.
    Not really, it's accurate.

how about we wait until he takes office before you criticize em but i have noticed alot of trump threads lol
    mr pickles

I was talking about Bernie and Hillary's photos. The crowd one is pretty obviously just people reaching forward with their arms, not performing a sieg heil salute.

We have literal evidence that Trump's supporters were doing that because they were shouting "Heil Trump". It's very obviously different, get your head out of the sand.
    Here's the problem: Nobody knows who that guy is. Even /pol/ doesn't know who this guy is and if anyone's got a list of up-and-coming Nazi supporters, they're the ones who would. And, why do you care? Because problematic elements from a campaign are doing problematic things? I certainly hope it's not because you think Trump is secretly a white supremacist, since he was also endorsed by a black supremacist and didn't renounce that, either. If we were inclined to judge that behavior the same way we did for, say, David Duke, we'd be forced to conclude that Trump is both a black and white supremacist.

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    He's still by far better than corrupt, crooked, Soros' globalist *itch Clinton. Must be tantalizing to know that, isn't it, ye, keep those tearful threads coming, libtards

infracted - trolling
    You can't fight against liberals in this board. That's not allowed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Here's the problem: Nobody knows who that guy is. Even /pol/ doesn't know who this guy is and if anyone's got a list of up-and-coming Nazi supporters, they're the ones who would. And, why do you care? Because problematic elements from a campaign are doing problematic things? I certainly hope it's not because you think Trump is secretly a white supremacist, since he was also endorsed by a black supremacist and didn't renounce that, either. If we were inclined to judge that behavior the same way we did for, say, David Duke, we'd be forced to conclude that Trump is both a black and white supremacist.
    I don't think Trump gives a shit about race, religion, gender equality, or anything like that. I think he literally only cares about himself, progressing his brand, and not being forgotten or ignored once he dies. He's a textbook narcissist who will do anything and say anything in order to further his personality cult. I think that's a shitty person to choose to lead your country.

It doesn't matter if nobody knows who these neo-nazis are, we know they exist and we know that they think Trump has won a victory for them and their movements. This debate was related to Hillary, Bernie, and Hillary's supporters in the linked photos, who you claimed were also performing a sieg heil. You can admit that you were either wrong or just shitposting whenever you want and then we can move on.

I think the lefts notion of what they thought trump was about was wrong to begin with, so I'm not really swayed in hearing them tell folks how they should feel wronged. It seems to me to just be more of the same sad state of the left needing to be validated or something after the humiliation of losing to trump.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swisscheese View Post
    You can't fight against liberals in this board. That's not allowed
    Or personal insults and flaming aren't allowed, but you know, people don't seem to be able to post anything in here without adding that stuff in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    I think the lefts notion of what they thought trump was about was wrong to begin with, so I'm not really swayed in hearing them tell folks how they should feel wronged. It seems to me to just be more of the same sad state of the left needing to be validated or something after the humiliation of losing to trump.
    So people voted for him because he's a straight shooter who tells the truth and speaks out for what the "regular" folks are feeling, but they never expected him to tell the truth, be a straight shooter, or care what the "regular" folks are feeling?

Besides, you don't speak for all of Trump's supporters, some of whom are very angry, so your theory falls apart.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2016-11-24 at 09:49 PM.

I don't think Trump gives a shit about race, religion, gender equality, or anything like that. I think he literally only cares about himself, progressing his brand, and not being forgotten or ignored once he dies. He's a textbook narcissist who will do anything and say anything in order to further his personality cult. I think that's a shitty person to choose to lead your country.

It doesn't matter if nobody knows who these neo-nazis are, we know they exist and we know that they think Trump has won a victory for them and their movements. This debate was related to Hillary's supporters, who you claimed were also performing a sieg heil. You can admit that you were either wrong or just shitposting whenever you want and then we can move on.
    That's retarded. You don't hitch your brand to the running of a country and pursue the most stressful job on the planet in an attempt to aggrandize yourself. You've got some pretty righteous cognitive bias there: you believe Trump is a narcissist and maybe you believe Trump is secretly a white supremacist and you view his actions in that lense. But nobody gets to control who follows them; the Communist Party leader said he was voting for Hillary, does that make Clinton a communist? Not at all.

One day you might have a candidate who openly courts the KKK, in the sense of having a campaign platform saying “I like the KKK and value their support”, speaking at Klan meetings, et cetera. And instead, you’ve wasted the phrase “openly courts the KKK” on somebody with a twenty year history of loudly condemning the KKK, plus one weird interview where he said he didn’t know anything about it, then changed his mind the next day and said he hates them.

Or personal insults and flaming aren't allowed, but you know, people don't seem to be able to post anything in here without adding that stuff in.

- - - Updated - - -

So people voted for him because he's a straight shooter who tells the truth and speaks out for what the "regular" folks are feeling, but they never expected him to tell the truth, be a straight shooter, or care what the "regular" folks are feeling?
    More like folks on the left interpreted what he said differently then folks on the right, and him not living up to the lefts expectations of their interpretation are trying to gain "I told you so points" over a issue only they see.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    My vote for Trump was more of a vote against Clinton. I'm not a millennial and thus already knew that 90% of his campaign promises wouldn't get full-filled or at the very least watered down.

I will be disappointed if he doesn't pursue an investigation against Clinton. Not for the emails, but for the Clinton Foundation. The Foundation reeks of pay to play.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

I only voted for him for the scotus appointment. I couldn't care less about his campaign promises.