Page 26 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I thought conspiracy theories weren't allowed??

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Do you guys remember the liberal outrage after Trump says that he may not agree with the results coz it may be rigged ?? What did they call him ?? A Lunatic a psyho a conspiracy theoriest :P But when lizard woman do that :P its ok
    While that did occur. Difference is, HRC has not once not agreed with the results of this lawful election. Nor has anyone in her team. She graciously accepted the results and conceded to his victory. It's the libs and the media who are stomping their feet and refusing to accept defeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    While that did occur. Difference is, HRC has not once not agreed with the results of this lawful election. Nor has anyone in her team. She graciously accepted the results and conceded to his victory. It's the libs and the media who are stomping their feet and refusing to accept defeat.
    Nor did HRC even remotely hint she would not accept the election results. Truml waffled on this considerable. I susoect had rolls be reversed Trump would be crying recount.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Nor did HRC even remotely hint she would not accept the election results. Truml waffled on this considerable. I susoect had rolls be reversed Trump would be crying recount.
    Whataboutism at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Do you guys remember the liberal outrage after Trump says that he may not agree with the results coz it may be rigged ?? What did they call him ?? A Lunatic a psyho a conspiracy theoriest :P But when lizard woman do that :P its ok
    Is Lizard woman Stein? Why you guys lie so much? Have some shame

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Mod supporting conspiracy theories lol. Hopefully reports go to someone that isn't Endus.
    The news is some group having found possible evidence (not proof!) that votes might have been tampered with, and recounting might be warranted. That's not a conspiracy.

(And I cringe so hard every time I see this hard-on to get to Endus. It's like he represents the "big man", and you have to fight him to show you have the balls. Goes for many people in here).
    Last edited by Santti; 2016-11-24 at 08:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    The news is some group having found possible evidence (not proof!) that votes might have been tampered with, and recounting might be warranted. That's not a conspiracy.

(And I cringe so hard every time I see this hard-on to get to Endus. It's like he represents the "big man", and you have to fight him to show you have the balls. Goes for many people in here).
    Yea i disagree with Endus about many a topic but im not sure why he gets so much hate.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Even if they do the recount the results will be the same in that Trump still wins and Hillary will look even worse than she already does. Hard to make trash look worse but she does.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see it.

A) there is a reason why counties that she couldn't ballot box stuff as easily turned out in Trump's favor.

B) she would loose several million votes. Take away the dead people voting 3x each, the 3-6 million ineligible illegals Obama told to vote, and the ballot box stuffing and documented voter intimidation ect. ect. ect....

It's a Pandora's box that they really don't want to open.

at the end of the day I'm comfortable guessing that Trump won by 3 to 6 Million votes once you cut the fraud out.

I'm fine with that as long as we count all of them. These recounts that just target democrat heavy counties, and recount until they finally "find" enough votes to win is fucking absurd. Count them all, including overseas, military and absentee, or don't recount at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Regardless of how much you don't want to admit it, that statistic is "evidence". It's not proof, but it warrants further examination, which is all that's been suggested.

There's really no reason whatsoever to oppose a recount unless you fear your candidate was benefiting from fraud. If the votes are legitimate, the recount will show that, and that settles it. How is that a questionable thing to suggest?
    its evidence to what?

how about these statistics
    Obama getting over 99% of the vote in numerous voting precincts and 100% in many. what is that evidence of?

They have a ways to go yet. 6-7 million of lawyers fees on top of the filing fees

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post

how is it even remotely evidence of fraud or hacking?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    its evidence to what?

how about these statistics
    Obama getting over 99% of the vote in numerous voting precincts and 100% in many. what is that evidence of?
    Nothing but thats only because they have no context and you made them up.
    The hammer comes down:

Like this whole thread is made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    I'd love to see it.

A) there is a reason why counties that she couldn't ballot box stuff as easily turned out in Trump's favor.

B) she would loose several million votes. Take away the dead people voting 3x each, the 3-6 million ineligible illegals Obama told to vote, and the ballot box stuffing and documented voter intimidation ect. ect. ect....

It's a Pandora's box that they really don't want to open.

at the end of the day I'm comfortable guessing that Trump won by 3 to 6 Million votes once you cut the fraud out.

I'm fine with that as long as we count all of them. These recounts that just target democrat heavy counties, and recount until they finally "find" enough votes to win is fucking absurd. Count them all, including overseas, military and absentee, or don't recount at all.

The Dems are famous for stuff like this. 119% voter turnout in Madison during the Walker recall. http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...nt-in-madison/

Romney earned zero votes in some urban precincts
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/romney-e...ban-precincts/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerden View Post
    The thread is very real as is Steins petition for recount.
    The hammer comes down:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Someone may of mentioned this, but something interesting I read this morning.

Source - California Citizens
    Where are the numbers that they use to make this deduction? How do they prove what they're saying?

Because otherwise the statement is about as meaningful as a pile of fresh gerbil entrails.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerden View Post
    Nah, this thread is pretty clearly real. We're all engaging in it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    I'm not being rational in this, but I want oh-so-much to get that flipped table up against all those left-side people who were flipping it over when Trump hinted he might not accept results because elections might be rigged a week or two before them. Funny how poeple show real faces when tide turns against them like this, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    I'm not being rational in this, but I want oh-so-much to get that flipped table up against all those left-side people who were flipping it over when Trump hinted he might not accept results because elections might be rigged a week or two before them. Funny how poeple show real faces when tide turns against them like this, no?
    Different things are different things, but I wouldn't expect you to be able to recognise that.

Come back when Hillary says she won't accept the results of the election, or when you can say with a straight face that Trump wouldn't have demanded recounts if he'd lost.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2016-11-24 at 09:14 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.